Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: "Delay in Playback on refresh rate change" not working on Shield TV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Yea it is a real pain.
Fault still exists under Kodi 18.5.
It's working fine with SPMC, so it's definitely an issue with the latest Kodi release.
This has long been fixed and will be part oft 18.6. all nightlies, even the Leia based ones, include it.
(2020-02-11, 07:12)fritsch Wrote: [ -> ]This has long been fixed and will be part oft 18.6. all nightlies, even the Leia based ones, include it.
Any idea when an official stable release with the fix, will be out?
When it's done.
(2020-02-11, 19:45)fritsch Wrote: [ -> ]When it's done.
Thanks for the input.
Why not just install the Leia based nightly? We don't plan any updates for android 18.6 anyways?

That way you could even help and verify. Asking for a stable version while running a stable version with bugs does not make sense.
Last night I installed

kodi-20200208-38cead25-Leia-arm64-v8a.apk

From the 18.6 nightly list.

It still shows as 18.5 under system information...
Because we did not tag 18.6 yet. Is your problem fixed or not?
No.
Delay in playback on refresh rate change does not work.
Nvidia tv shield 8.0.2
Okay - then you have a problem as it worked for the other 5 testers with nvidia shield.

File your own issue on github and provide your Debug Log there. Make sure to set an appropriate delay value.
I have 2 shields & 1 shield 2019.
All separately installed, all running same version of Kodi.
It does work on any of the 3 devices.
(2020-02-12, 07:08)fritsch Wrote: [ -> ]Why not just install the Leia based nightly? We don't plan any updates for android 18.6 anyways?

That way you could even help and verify. Asking for a stable version while running a stable version with bugs does not make sense.
I installed the latest nightly last night. It seems to be working now on my 2017 Shield. Thanks for the suggestion!
Thanks for verification. This will be included in 18.6 - where it is already included.
Pages: 1 2 3 4