Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ8 : multiple image folders NOT AVAILABLE for "My Menu" ? (...Thread closed ?!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,

I have two problems/questions question on Aeon MQ8.  I was started to write in this thread (https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=341547) but it's closed. I don't know why...

Anyway, my two problems/questions are about multiple images :
  • I checked this post https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2834816, but it seems "change backdrop - multiple images" option is *not* available with "My menu", the menu you can create when you build a new menu "from scratch" (you can do it when selecting a "empty" menu at the end of the list). The only option I find is "change backdrop - one image".
  • Other thing : in a "My menu" or in a "standard menu" (it's the same problem), when I choose the option "change backdrop - one image",  the finder just shows me local ressources, not networks path. But if I choose "change backdrop - multiple images", networks ressources are shown. Strange !

Thank you for your answers, and sorry if it's a silly question.
(2019-04-29, 22:37)Sinisan Wrote: [ -> ]but it's closed
I just noticed, a bit strange but i can understand it. The "official" skin support does not take place here but in https://www.xbmcbrasil.net, there is the origin. Also, there was a lot of spamming in thread of things that went beyond skin support/feedback (e.g. .xml modding stuff)
One person creates a post in MQ8 thread and has mentioned a piracy add-on. The moderator closed thread when split post to garbage area. It´s all fine again, the offensive post was moved.

Support continues fine here or in our forum.

About background images, yes, I need to check with Marcos about option multiples images when using My Menu.

When I test a single image here, open local or network paths, using windows 64 bits.
(2019-04-29, 22:37)Sinisan Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-29, 23:43)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]One person creates a post in MQ8 thread and has mentioned a piracy add-on. The moderator closed thread when split post to garbage area. It´s all fine again, the offensive post was moved.
I was started to write in this thread (341547 (thread)) but it's closed. I don't know why...
Sorry about all that, that was my bad. Indeed someone posted about a piracy add-on, which was triggered to the moderators by our forum-bot.
I opened the link given, and saw it was the only one on the page. For 99 times out of 100, it means a move to the garbage bin. However, it wasn't the 1st post of the thread (obviously).
As far as I know, the thread was placed back in the skins section of the section. It does not appear closed to me so it should be available again, but I will re-check with other moderators.

Again, sorry for the inconvenience of the slip of my mouse click.
@Klojum 

Thanks, it´s all fine again.
(2019-04-30, 00:00)Klojum Wrote: [ -> ]Again, sorry for the inconvenience of the slip of my mouse click.  
No problem Smile
(2019-04-29, 23:43)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]About background images, yes, I need to check with Marcos about option multiples images when using My Menu.

When I test a single image here, open local or network paths, using windows 64 bits.

Ok, thanks you for your answer : I'm waiting for the news Smile

For the network, I'm using Rasp Pi3. Strange... I'll look for similar problems in the specific Pi thread. If I find something, I'll of course tell you here.

Have a nice day