Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Rapier 12.3.5 for Kodi 19 Matrix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(2021-02-27, 13:16)Reelyator Wrote: [ -> ]Hi!

Is this only my installation or can anybody confirm, that the FANART View is not selectable anymore in the latest Rapier Version under Kodi 19.0?

Hi Reelyator.

Please see my reply in your thread: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3017944
(2021-02-21, 14:25)Keksebacker Wrote: [ -> ]Would it be possible to show the channel logo AND the channel name in the epg guide? In my case the channel number is not necessary?

I have added this in the new development version (12.2.28).
Please test it using my development repo: https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Rapier#Dev...Repository

(2021-02-24, 21:25)Keksebacker Wrote: [ -> ]Yes it is possible in Estuary, Titan and Black Glass Nova.
It is just i minor thing. If it is possible someday it would be nice, if not i will use your skin anyway.

How is this done exactly?
I can't find anything in the code done differently in these skins.
(2021-02-27, 16:01)Gade Wrote: [ -> ]I have added this in the new development version (12.2.28).
Please test it using my development repo: https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Rapier#Dev...Repository
Looks great. THX!
(2021-02-27, 16:01)Gade Wrote: [ -> ]How is this done exactly?
I don't know how this is done.
In this skins if I am on the first channel and push the upward button it will jump to the last channel.
(2021-02-27, 22:30)Keksebacker Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-02-27, 16:01)Gade Wrote: [ -> ]I have added this in the new development version (12.2.28).
Looks great. THX!
(2021-02-27, 16:01)Gade Wrote: [ -> ]How is this done exactly?
I don't know how this is done.
In this skins if I am on the first channel and push the upward button it will jump to the last channel.

Glad you like the PVR logos.

Now I know what you mean. Smile
I thought it would make navigation easier and more logical to go to the menubar when push the up button.
I think it makes sense because Rapier has the menubar in the top instead of to the left (like the other skins).
....Most likely not directly related to this version of Rapier but still a question that came up, after i upgraded to Matrix:
When using the "multiple Background" Option, is there a way, to define how long each Background is displayed?

There is a option under settings/players/pictures that defines how long a picture is displayed during Slideshows but this seems to have no effect on the Backgrounds.
(2021-02-28, 20:15)Reelyator Wrote: [ -> ]....Most likely not directly related to this version of Rapier but still a question that came up, after i upgraded to Matrix:
When using the "multiple Background" Option, is there a way, to define how long each Background is displayed?

Sorry, but it's unfortunately not possible to manually set the time for the multiple backgrounds (the same in all previous versions).
Default is 10 seconds.

(2021-02-28, 20:15)Reelyator Wrote: [ -> ]There is a option under settings/players/pictures that defines how long a picture is displayed during Slideshows but this seems to have no effect on the Backgrounds.

That setting only affects picture slideshows and has nothing to do with the skin backgrounds.
..Thank you Gade! That is something i can live with:-)

But another Thing: I like the new "Extended List" View for music because it has Artis, Album and titles on one screen.
Artists are displayed by Name
Titles are displayed by Numbers...so far so good
But the Albums are displayed alphabetically by Album name. Here i would prefer to have the Albums displayed in the Order of release year. Is that possible??
(2021-03-01, 14:33)Reelyator Wrote: [ -> ]But another Thing: I like the new "Extended List" View for music because it has Artis, Album and titles on one screen.
Artists are displayed by Name
Titles are displayed by Numbers...so far so good
But the Albums are displayed alphabetically by Album name. Here i would prefer to have the Albums displayed in the Order of release year. Is that possible??

Fantastic that you like the new Extended List 2 view.
I'm very excited about it as well.

Albums should absolutely be sorted by year.
That fix will be included in the next version.
[font][font]Buonasera, ho sempre usato questa skin e sono passato da poco a kodi 19 matrix, ho notato l'assenza sulle impostazioni / skin / home della possibilità di attivare l'uscita film al cinema sulla schermata principale che in precedenza era presente nella versione 18.9 Leia mi è piaciuto molto e non capisco perché non sia più presente, grazie.[/font][/font]
(2021-03-06, 23:35)marcavatar Wrote: [ -> ]Buonasera

We've clearly told you on previous occasions that this is an ENGLISH-only forum.
So please don't play stupid, and don't start in Italian.

Next time I'll simply remove your post.
Hello together,

i love Rapier for its enourmous flexibility, customisation capabilities and the lots of different Views!

But as i am a lazy guy i sometimes wish there was an option for defining presets for views without going into each individual Movie, Series, Season....
Maybe i just overlooked it. Is there a way to define View-Presets? E. g:

Use 3-D warp for all Custom Categories
Use Wall for all Custom Subcategories.....

or

Use Wall for TV Shows
Use List 1 for Seasons under a TV-Show
Use List 2 for Episodes in a Season?
(2021-03-06, 23:35)marcavatar Wrote: [ -> ]Buonasera, ho sempre usato questa skin e sono passato da poco a kodi 19 matrix, ho notato l'assenza sulle impostazioni / skin / home della possibilità di attivare l'uscita film al cinema sulla schermata principale che in precedenza era presente nella versione 18.9 Leia mi è piaciuto molto e non capisco perché non sia più presente, grazie.

Please ask in English, thanks.

Google translate tells me you ask about the In Cinema widget missing in Kodi 19?

That's because it uses the script ExtendedInfo, which has not yet been updated for python 3 (which is required in Kodi 19).

I will probably switch to another script for this widget at some point.
(2021-03-08, 13:55)Reelyator Wrote: [ -> ]Hello together,

i love Rapier for its enourmous flexibility, customisation capabilities and the lots of different Views!

But as i am a lazy guy i sometimes wish there was an option for defining presets for views without going into each individual Movie, Series, Season....
Maybe i just overlooked it. Is there a way to define View-Presets? E. g:

Use 3-D warp for all Custom Categories
Use Wall for all Custom Subcategories.....

or

Use Wall for TV Shows
Use List 1 for Seasons under a TV-Show
Use List 2 for Episodes in a Season?

There's no way to do this in the skin.

Kodi will always remember the last view used for any content and window.
But it always has to be selected for any content.
(2021-03-01, 14:56)Gade Wrote: [ -> ]...
Albums should absolutely be sorted by year. That fix will be included in the next version.

Hi Gade,
just realized that the Album Order was now corrected in v12.2.30. Thank you for that!!
Hi Gade,
one more Thing: What is the intention of the little blue box under the 3D Warp of TV-Shows? This is in 12.2.26 as well as in 12.2.30.
Coud this be a Display Error or a bug? And if i remember correctly. should there not be some more Information like Ended/Continuing or Studio Information under the Posters??
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13