• 6(current)
Release Rapier 12.3.5 for Kodi 19 Matrix
(2021-02-14, 18:47)jdig4240 Wrote: Is there any option to Lock or force viewtypes?

Disable all others except the one you want.
My Theater: JVC X790R + Peerless PRG-UNV | 120" CineWhite UHD-B Screen | KODI Omega + PreShow Experience | mpv | madVR RTX 2070S | Panasonic UB420 | Denon X3600H @ 5.2.4 | 4 x ADX Maximus w/ Dayton Audio SA230 | 3 x Totem Tribe LCR + Mission M30 Surrounds + SVS PC2000 + Monolith 15 | 40" HDTV w/ MeLE N5105 + MoviePosterApp | 40TB Win10 SMB Server over Gigabit Ethernet
It's it possible to add addon shortcuts to custom menus ?

I use xonfluence..making the jump to kodi 19 which xonfluence is not supported but it has the ability to add addon shortcuts to custom categories in kodi 18..

i.e I created Apps menu for Android apps which I can then create sub menus and addon shortcuts for specific Android apps..
(2021-02-14, 19:20)MidnightWatcher Wrote:
(2021-02-14, 18:47)jdig4240 Wrote: Is there any option to Lock or force viewtypes?

Disable all others except the one you want.

Exactly.
Skin Settings > Views.

Kodi will always remember the view type for any content.
(2021-02-16, 02:36)Jonoathome Wrote: It's it possible to add addon shortcuts to custom menus ?

I use xonfluence..making the jump to kodi 19 which xonfluence is not supported but it has the ability to add addon shortcuts to custom categories in kodi 18..

i.e I created Apps menu for Android apps which I can then create sub menus and addon shortcuts for specific Android apps..

Hi Jonoathome.

You can add any content to the custom categories, submenus, backgrounds and widgets.

Custom categories: https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Rapier#Cre...m_category
Submenus: https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Rapier#Add...g_submenus

Let me know if this answers your question.
Thanks for your post

Useful, but that's not what I meant..

You can specify the addons, to show in predefined categories.. but they are only specific to set categories with this skin.. upto 6 add-ons for the set categories

Id like to see the ability for that with custom categories, like Xonfluence.... Which doesn't appear to be there with this skin

At the moment for xonfluence, android apps I would add it to favourites. I can then add that shortcut or addons to a custom category.. upto 7.. for each category either in the sub menu or as a widget

Id also like the ability to enable Live TV category without having a PVR enabled, again Xonfluence allows this by creating a custom category, and the ability to add shortcuts to this.. I can then assign the default Live TV sub menu with additional added to the menu.. (PVR sub menus items only come up when PVR enabled)

I'm struggling to find a skin that matches the customisability of Xonfluence for Kodi..

This is not far off it.. very very good skin, great interface. just needs a few refinements

I absolutely hate the default Kodi skin.. I'm old school. Like the confluence look..

Apologies for sounding fussy.. looking at all the options though, this will probably be my go-to skin for Kodi 19.. just looking to add these options..
(2021-01-26, 19:00)skybird1980 Wrote: Hello again, can you please add tv show or movie fanart from library to global backgrounds? Smile

Hi again.

I have given this some thought.

Sorry, but I have decided not to add this.
Global backgrounds are default backgrounds and only exactly that.

Also, it would take up a lot of resources and code lines to add support for movie and tv show fanart.

Please let me know if you have any other suggestions or thoughts.
no worries about that, it would just make it for me more complete Wink
thanks for your effort.
(2021-02-16, 19:43)Jonoathome Wrote: Thanks for your post

Useful, but that's not what I meant..

You can specify the addons, to show in predefined categories.. but they are only specific to set categories with this skin.. upto 6 add-ons for the set categories

Id like to see the ability for that with custom categories, like Xonfluence.... Which doesn't appear to be there with this skin

At the moment for xonfluence, android apps I would add it to favourites. I can then add that shortcut or addons to a custom category.. upto 7.. for each category either in the sub menu or as a widget

Id also like the ability to enable Live TV category without having a PVR enabled, again Xonfluence allows this by creating a custom category, and the ability to add shortcuts to this.. I can then assign the default Live TV sub menu with additional added to the menu.. (PVR sub menus items only come up when PVR enabled)

I'm struggling to find a skin that matches the customisability of Xonfluence for Kodi..

This is not far off it.. very very good skin, great interface. just needs a few refinements

I absolutely hate the default Kodi skin.. I'm old school. Like the confluence look..

Apologies for sounding fussy.. looking at all the options though, this will probably be my go-to skin for Kodi 19.. just looking to add these options..

Aaaah sorry, now I know what you mean.

I have actually been meaning to add this feature for a long time.
I did some code cleanup which allowed for pretty easy implementation of the feature.

Add-on shortcuts are now available for all custom categories!

Please install my development repo to test the new feature in v12.2.27.
https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Rapier#Dev...Repository

Hi,

I'm running Kodi 19 now and switched to your really nice skin. THX for that!
I came from Titan (Kodi 17) and Black Glass Nova (Kodi 18).

Just a few questions or may be feature requests ...

Is it possible to customize the "Kodi button" in the left top corner of the homescreen?
Is it possible to scroll through from the first channel to the last channel in the epg guide?
Would it be possible to show the channel logo AND the channel name in the epg guide? In my case the channel number is not necessary?

Regards
been using Kodi/Rapier + Emby for a couple years now...it's been excellent...i have a question....in the previous version of Rapier, in Movies view, Cast section, pushing the down arrow of my remote while an actor is selected brought up the actor's bio...in this newer version, because actors are shown in multiple rows, pushing the down arrow no longer brings up the bio...how are bios accessed now?
Kodi 19 + Emby NextGen + Rapier
Hi Keksebacker and thanks for the support.

(2021-02-21, 14:25)Keksebacker Wrote: Is it possible to customize the "Kodi button" in the left top corner of the homescreen?

Only if you edit includes_Home.xml
Find the include "KodiLogo".

Note that all custom edits are overwritten each time the skin is updated.
And I encourage to keep the skin updated at all times.
(2021-02-21, 14:25)Keksebacker Wrote: Is it possible to scroll through from the first channel to the last channel in the epg guide?

I have no idea about this.
Is it possible in other skins? Estuary?
(2021-02-21, 14:25)Keksebacker Wrote: Would it be possible to show the channel logo AND the channel name in the epg guide? In my case the channel number is not necessary?

Hmm...
That might work.
I could look at adding channel logos and channel names in all views as a view setting.
(2021-02-22, 22:17)phunzoid Wrote: been using Kodi/Rapier + Emby for a couple years now...it's been excellent...i have a question....in the previous version of Rapier, in Movies view, Cast section, pushing the down arrow of my remote while an actor is selected brought up the actor's bio...in this newer version, because actors are shown in multiple rows, pushing the down arrow no longer brings up the bio...how are bios accessed now?

Hi phunzoid and thanks for the support.

Yeah, that's because that function is handled by script.extendedinfo.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=160558

And that addon has not yet been ported to Python 3.
I will probably soon switch to another addon with the same function to show actor info.
(2021-02-24, 10:06)Gade Wrote:
Quote:Is it possible to scroll through from the first channel to the last channel in the epg guide?
I have no idea about this.
Is it possible in other skins? Estuary?

Yes it is possible in Estuary, Titan and Black Glass Nova.
It is just i minor thing. If it is possible someday it would be nice, if not i will use your skin anyway.
(2021-02-24, 10:20)Gade Wrote:
(2021-02-22, 22:17)phunzoid Wrote: been using Kodi/Rapier + Emby for a couple years now...it's been excellent...i have a question....in the previous version of Rapier, in Movies view, Cast section, pushing the down arrow of my remote while an actor is selected brought up the actor's bio...in this newer version, because actors are shown in multiple rows, pushing the down arrow no longer brings up the bio...how are bios accessed now?

Hi phunzoid and thanks for the support.

Yeah, that's because that function is handled by script.extendedinfo.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=160558

And that addon has not yet been ported to Python 3.
I will probably soon switch to another addon with the same function to show actor info.

thanks for the explanation
Kodi 19 + Emby NextGen + Rapier
Hi!

Is this only my installation or can anybody confirm, that the FANART View is not selectable anymore in the latest Rapier Version under Kodi 19.0?
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rapier 12.3.5 for Kodi 19 Matrix1