Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: TV Tunes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
(2020-04-15, 14:53)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@Rippoholic
Doing well...same to you!

The versions should be the same on Github and my Repo. I didn't make it available on my Repo until Jan. 23.

Thank you matey, yep, hanging in there Smile

Ah ok thank you. I'll get it on a drive so I can install the newer version later.
(2020-04-11, 22:39)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@Jachin99
I found where it creates the tvtunes.nfo file in plugin.video.emby\resources\lib\helper\xmls.py.

latts9923, now that we have learned that Emby 4 Kodi is responsible for creating TV Tunes.nfo, I asked the developer to include trailer locations in that file as a feature request.  He told me that if I wrote the change, and created a pull request then he would implement the change.  Because I don't know much python (I'm starting to get my feet wet just a little bit), is patching support for trailers in Emby 4 Kodi something you are willing to take a look at?  TeamB, who maintains Emby 4 Kodi pointed me to the file that is responsible for theme creation located here: https://github.com/MediaBrowser/plugin.v...t.py#L1023

Emby Server has a swagger UI for exploring the API, and I can give you access to my server for testing/writing the changes if need be.  Thanks for your consideration, and here are a few links from the Emby forums where I talk about adding these.  

My thread feature request on the Emby Forum: https://emby.media/community/index.php?/...vtunesnfo/

Here is a thread on the Emby forum where I ask which API endpoint I should be using for local trailers: https://emby.media/community/index.php?/...-trailers/
Hi there. Thanks to all who got TV Tunes back up and running. I have it working well, with a couple of exceptions, that I am hoping for advice on.

Movie Sets: When browsing my movies the theme will play if I have a movie highlighted. This is perfect and exactly how I want it, however when I have a movie set highlighted it doesn't play any theme. I have to select the movie set and then the theme will start playing when I have opened the movie set. Is there a way to have a movie set theme playing while viewing all movies and just having the movie set highlighted. Hope that makes sense.

Files view: TV Tunes work in files view if I have a theme in the folder that is currently open. What I am trying to do is get the theme to play when I have the folder highlighted (similar to the movie set problem). Also if I have a couple of videos in a folder, I would prefer to be able to have the theme playing relevant to each video once again when the video is highlight - similar to movies view. I use the files view for my home movies.

Any advice on the above questions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
@Jachin99
I can certainly take a look at Emby 4 Kodi.

@Charger
I'm still working on the problem with Movie Sets not playing themes in Kodi v18. I can also look at the files view.
Thanks, and I'll be on the lookout for any update.
(2020-05-05, 14:20)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@Charger
I'm still working on the problem with Movie Sets not playing themes in Kodi v18. I can also look at the files view.

That would be great. Thanks.
(2020-04-09, 14:14)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@Usafle
The Add-on is availabe from my repo...see the first post in the thread.

Maybe because I'm an idiot, but I went to your Repo link and I'm looking for just the single zip/rar file for the repo and did not see it in there....
Use "Install from zip" to install that repo zip file, and then the "Install from repo" option to install the addon from the repo.
(2020-05-10, 10:53)DarrenHill Wrote: [ -> ]Use "Install from zip" to install that repo zip file, and then the "Install from repo" option to install the addon from the repo.
It was kind of buried in his directory tree.  The Link on the OPs page points to Index of /kodi/repo and, at least on Firefox the entire filename(s) aren't displayed.  So I had to click around a lot to find the actual ZIP repo file. 

If anyone else is having an issue:

Direct link to the repo
latts9923:

Does this work with Krypton?

By the way, how long did it take you to update this addon to python 3?
@Edworld
Yes, this works on Krypton. I have not yet taken the time to see what is required to update the Add-on to be compatible w/ Python 3.
(2020-05-13, 20:11)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@Edworld
Yes, this works on Krypton. I have not yet taken the time to see what is required to update the Add-on to be compatible w/ Python 3.

FWIW I have it working in Matrix/py3, but I only use/tested having a single theme.mp3 in a tvshow folder so not sure if other features work correctly or not.

scott s.
(2020-05-15, 01:06)scott967 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-05-13, 20:11)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@Edworld

FWIW I have it working in Matrix/py3, but I only use/tested having a single theme.mp3 in a tvshow folder so not sure if other features work correctly or not.

scott s.

Thanks! probably one of the best addons.
Having some issues getting this to work. Have installed the service from the repo from first post.
I am running Leia with PKC(direct paths) and Aeon Nox Silvo theme.

When I go to any of the tv shows nothing plays.
is TVtunes compatible with the above setup.

Thx
Great addon but I have an issue with the volume level.
I have set the theme volume level to 60 and when a tv tune starts it begins at that level. But after a while the sound get's louder. Sometimes in the middle of the tune and sometimes at the end of the tune.
This is with audio and video themes.

Any idea how to fix this?

Kodi.log

Thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26