Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 (2020 build)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
(2020-05-31, 18:58)mclingo Wrote: [ -> ]i tested both myself before I zipped it up, you must have wiped the rule when you copied it over some how.

goto settings
player settings
dsplayer - player rules (editor)

your screen should look like this, if it doesnt simply type in what is missing from the FILE TYPES line.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgvFafeelEBik-BdtyfG...A?e=H3mDwc
oddly enough dont work , got those settings, is it up to set it to use external filters instead of internal? my external setup is 64 bit version of madvr and lav, i mean it dont make a difference get same issue with either or
so everything else plays with MADVR, are you sure?
yep, only bdmv and vob dont with dsplayer
Hello all

I guess I have the default rule active in Kodi "DSPlayer" file MKV

I would like to play all my trailers with VideoPlayer. So i created a rule with file MKV|AVI|MOV|MP4 and Filename: .*e-t.*    for all trailers which are named movie-trailer.xxx

This works but not for .mkv trailers where still DSPlayer is used. What would I change to get really all trailers with videoplayer? 

Problem is that kodi often crashed with trailers...
(2020-06-06, 13:45)moravec Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to play all my trailers with VideoPlayer. So i created a rule with file MKV|AVI|MOV|MP4 and Filename: .*e-t.*    for all trailers which are named movie-trailer.xxx

This works but not for .mkv trailers where still DSPlayer is used. What would I change to get really all trailers with videoplayer?

Can't really comment on if .*e-t.* is correct - but assuming that it is: I suspect it's the rule priority which has to be changed.

Try creating two rules, but make sure:
- Your custom "trailer rule" is the absolute first rule (top of the list)
- Second rule could be is the default "selectice DSPlayer" rule

Since there is no addtional functionality/button to change the rule order, you might have to just delete all rules and create mentioned 2 rules as mentioned above by hand.

Alternative method:
Keep the rules as you described them and edit userdata\playercorefactory.xml while Kodi is _not_ running and change the order of the rules in there.
well if anybody can help me out with my bdmv and vob issue id sure appreciate it , thanks
Subscribed. I just started getting into madVR and was saddened to see that the official Kodi release for Win 10 doesn't allow us to use madVR. But at least we got this so I'm thankful. Smile

Question: How can we edit madVR settings from within Kodi? Or is it not possible with this release?
start reading here, then come back to this thread.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=223175
Is there a shadertoy extension that works on this build.
(2020-02-07, 23:11)axbmcuser Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks + the source is not on GitHub (yet).
I tried to find the source code but couldn't find it.

I don't want to be "that" guy but GPL license does require you to distribute your source code modifications if you ship any binaries with it - like this DSPlayer variant. Not doing so is direct violation of the license: https://tldrlegal.com/license/gnu-genera...license-v2

The reason I'm interested on the source code myself is because I have plenty of my own modifications for Kodi and without source access I can't apply them to your DSPlayer version.
Is there any reason why I get no sound when playing AAC BluRay rips? It just started happening recently.
(2020-06-27, 04:23)lennie paz Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any reason why I get no sound when playing AAC BluRay rips? It just started happening recently.

Are you trying to bitstream AAC? Some avrs baby handle it.
(2020-06-27, 18:03)lightsout Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-06-27, 04:23)lennie paz Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any reason why I get no sound when playing AAC BluRay rips? It just started happening recently.

Are you trying to bitstream AAC? Some avrs baby handle it.
I got it sorted out. I totally started over from scratch, and reinstalled everything.
Is there any way to disable having to press "enter" twice, in this build. When I pick a movie, I would normally click it once in all other Kodi versions, and it would start playing. With this build, I click a movie, then another screen pops up, with the movie description, then I have to hit Play.
(2020-06-28, 17:29)lennie paz Wrote: [ -> ]I click a movie, then another screen pops up
Is it possible that in settings>media>videos>Default selection action = show information? If so change it to play.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42