Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Singular
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Alpha release of Singular - A seamless no frills get me to my media fast skin. Based around the idea that I need to spend more time watching my media than I do playing around with the skin that's displaying it Smile

This is a very early alpha version and as such will contain bugs, the skin is nowhere near feature complete, it has a lot still missing.

Singular is a true 4K skin with 4K assets and as such will look best if used with a 4K GUI resolution. 1080p still works fine though Wink

Missing:-
  • Fullscreen player controls / seekbar
  • Picture section
  • Add-on section, pretty much anything to do with add-ons is missing
  • A ton of dialog windows are still missing
  • No keyboard yet
  • Much much more.......

watch gallery

watch gallery

Bug reports are welcome but please no post telling me this or that is missing Big Grin

Install from my repository here:- https://github.com/roidy/repository.roid...-0.0.1.zip

Release Notes:-

0.0.3~alpha - 13 Nov 2020
 - Added new landscape flow view
 - Redesigned context menu to fit in better with library and category menus
roidy this looks EXACTLY like the type of skin I'm looking for; really clean and to the point, great job!

Any chance this will be compatible with libreelec Leia (running on a raspberry pi 4)?
(2020-05-15, 16:36)Duartjinho Wrote: [ -> ]Any chance this will be compatible with libreelec Leia (running on a raspberry pi 4)?

Absolutely, it's being built for Leia and should work on any hardware. My main testing hardware is Amlogic based boxes/boards using CoreELEC, so it should run perfectly fine using LibreELEC on a PI4.
Great job indeed!
Nice work! Looks great!
(2020-05-15, 20:46)roidy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-05-15, 16:36)Duartjinho Wrote: [ -> ]Any chance this will be compatible with libreelec Leia (running on a raspberry pi 4)?

Absolutely, it's being built for Leia and should work on any hardware. My main testing hardware is Amlogic based boxes/boards using CoreELEC, so it should run perfectly fine using LibreELEC on a PI4. 
Looking forward to it!
@jurialmunkey Thanks, that means a lot Smile
@roidy, this looks great! I really like the use of blur throughout. Great job!

Regards,

Bart
Beautiful [emoji7]
Damnn... SO GREAT!
BIG COOL MANNN!!!
THIS IS SO WONDERFUL

Hope this will be Our Christmas Gift This Year.
Man this is fantastic, it really looks very light looking forward to use in pi 3.I'm curious what you thought about osd video and pvr section
Support for 21:9 screens would also be much appreciated Cool
@Klojum Maybe for version 2....  Laugh

@Castilho It will have a PVR section.... eventually  Rofl
Greetings roidy and excellent work on this skin, it looks very clean, practical and minimalistic. I especially like the always visible left navigation-bar. That will indeed make guest-usage much easier with clear indication of where you are and what options are available at all-time. Cheers
Updated first post with an experimental Season / Episode flow view.
Pages: 1 2 3