Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Updating Library in LibreElec Kodi not finding all my movies on first go around
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Experts, I was hoping to get some help with my Kodi/Libre Elec video library. When I go to 'videos' -> 'files' -> 'add videos' and add my source folder, it shows I have 79 videos. I set 'directory contains' Movies and the information provider is set to "The Movie Database" but when I hit OK, it scans the folder but is only finding a few movies at a time.

Yesterday it imported 31 movies. Today when I added the folder again and updated the library, it found a total of 61. I am on a stable connection using a Raspberry Pi W Zero but was just wondering what I am doing wrong? Any idea why it doesn't pick up all of my videos and add the art for them the first go around?
(2020-07-30, 19:29)tekknyne3 Wrote: [ -> ]Yesterday it imported 31 movies. Today when I added the folder again and updated the library, it found a total of 61.

Sometimes it's possible that the content provider not completely accessible.
Videos not scraped is 9 / 10 times because of incomplete or incorrectly formatted paths and/or video files.

Please provide a debug log (wiki) so we can perhaps see some initial problems.
(2020-07-30, 19:51)Klojum Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-07-30, 19:29)tekknyne3 Wrote: [ -> ]Yesterday it imported 31 movies. Today when I added the folder again and updated the library, it found a total of 61.

Sometimes it's possible that the content provider not completely accessible.
Videos not scraped is 9 / 10 times because of incomplete or incorrectly formatted paths and/or video files.

Please provide a debug log (wiki) so we can perhaps see some initial problems.
I think I found the correct log and uploaded it per the forum/site's specifications , The debug log should be here https://paste.kodi.tv/yoqodijufi.kodi

The problem is strange because Alot of the artwork is not displaying, it's just an empty space in my Movies screen. But then after a few scans and days later, more files and movies are being picked up