Updating Library in LibreElec Kodi not finding all my movies on first go around
Hello Experts, I was hoping to get some help with my Kodi/Libre Elec video library. When I go to 'videos' -> 'files' -> 'add videos' and add my source folder, it shows I have 79 videos. I set 'directory contains' Movies and the information provider is set to "The Movie Database" but when I hit OK, it scans the folder but is only finding a few movies at a time.

Yesterday it imported 31 movies. Today when I added the folder again and updated the library, it found a total of 61. I am on a stable connection using a Raspberry Pi W Zero but was just wondering what I am doing wrong? Any idea why it doesn't pick up all of my videos and add the art for them the first go around?
(2020-07-30, 19:29)tekknyne3 Wrote: Yesterday it imported 31 movies. Today when I added the folder again and updated the library, it found a total of 61.

Sometimes it's possible that the content provider not completely accessible.
Videos not scraped is 9 / 10 times because of incomplete or incorrectly formatted paths and/or video files.

Please provide a debug log (wiki) so we can perhaps see some initial problems.
(2020-07-30, 19:51)Klojum Wrote:
(2020-07-30, 19:29)tekknyne3 Wrote: Yesterday it imported 31 movies. Today when I added the folder again and updated the library, it found a total of 61.

Sometimes it's possible that the content provider not completely accessible.
Videos not scraped is 9 / 10 times because of incomplete or incorrectly formatted paths and/or video files.

Please provide a debug log (wiki) so we can perhaps see some initial problems.
I think I found the correct log and uploaded it per the forum/site's specifications , The debug log should be here https://paste.kodi.tv/yoqodijufi.kodi

The problem is strange because Alot of the artwork is not displaying, it's just an empty space in my Movies screen. But then after a few scans and days later, more files and movies are being picked up

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Updating Library in LibreElec Kodi not finding all my movies on first go around0