Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon TAJO - Matrix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
(2021-03-30, 22:48)manfeed Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-03-28, 15:08)lellotrek Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-03-28, 01:50)manfeed Wrote: [ -> ]New video view: Flix...
...soon available.
beautiful new one manfeed.

I would like to ask if is possible to insert a script to come back to the fanart scrolling after watching until the end an auto trailer.
Right now stuck to a black screen.
Thanks manfeed

I don't have that issue, when the trailer ends the fanarts are shown again and they scroll normally... Do you have the option to show the Netflix style screensaver activated? If you do, try disabling it, just in case...
Hi manfeed,
sorry for late reply, busy at work.
I have off the Netflix option already.
Just to be be sure but your fanarts are not anymore in the movie folder extrafanarts is it?
The fanarts are with name: fanart1, fanart2 etc etc without any named fanart or fanart0

Thanks for your reply
All of these can be used in Aeon Tajo.
I thought I could also make a new view for music... Musicflix

(2021-03-31, 22:54)manfeed Wrote: [ -> ]Image
All of these can be used in Aeon Tajo.
Thanks manfeed,
all fix with adding (namemovie)-fanart.jpg

Nice the Musicflix too Smile just worried about the layout with band that have 20 albums
Hi @manfeed,

Musicflix looks also very promising. Thank you for continuously maintaining this fantastic skin.

What I would also like to see would be another, cleaner „now playing“ screen for music. In my opinion the current screen is much too overloaded with information and images and „up next“ and and and. So, maybe something similar to Spotify, only the title, interpret, album art and fanart in the background. Would this be possible? I am also willing to contribute.
MusicFlix is almost ready and I have also added a new feature, an option to automatically preview the songs belonging to an artist or an album while browsing...

Is it possible to have animated disc art and multiple tv shows, music etc. like the multiple movie widget option?
I am new this skin but loving it so far.
I cannot seem get any Artwork to show up when I select Random TV. or Movie artwork for any of my screens.I am sure it straightforward but I must be missing something.Is there an idiots guide somewhere which would help me ?
Hello, I am trying out Aeon Tajo on Windows Kodi Matrix, it looks cool, but why are all my movies in library tagged "stream" !? In Leia they were tagged correctly (Bluray, DVD, 3D,...).
Thank you for your work!
(2021-04-10, 21:30)Cody Allen Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I am trying out Aeon Tajo on Windows Kodi Matrix, it looks cool, but why are all my movies in library tagged "stream" !? In Leia they were tagged correctly (Bluray, DVD, 3D,...).
Thank you for your work!

When Kodi can't find information about the files, the skin assumes they must be an internet stream. Make sure your library is correctly scanned and you have activated this option...

(2021-04-10, 23:58)manfeed Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-04-10, 21:30)Cody Allen Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I am trying out Aeon Tajo on Windows Kodi Matrix, it looks cool, but why are all my movies in library tagged "stream" !? In Leia they were tagged correctly (Bluray, DVD, 3D,...).
Thank you for your work!

When Kodi can't find information about the files, the skin assumes they must be an internet stream. Make sure your library is correctly scanned and you have activated this option...

I had that activated, deinstalled kodi, reinstalled, but still it says "stream". My files are .iso and BDMV folders on a Syno NAS, from my Vero 4K + with Leia everything gets tagged fine, here on my windows machine, it says every movie would be a stream, am I the only one having that issue? best regards!
(2021-04-11, 15:45)Cody Allen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-04-10, 23:58)manfeed Wrote: [ -> ]
Thank you for your work!

I had that activated, deinstalled kodi, reinstalled, but still it says "stream". My files are .iso and BDMV folders on a Syno NAS, from my Vero 4K + with Leia everything gets tagged fine, here on my windows machine, it says every movie would be a stream, am I the only one having that issue? best regards!
No, you are not the only one...

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=360927

...it’s not a skin issue as you can see.
(2021-04-11, 16:10)manfeed Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-04-11, 15:45)Cody Allen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-04-10, 23:58)manfeed Wrote: [ -> ]When Kodi can't find information about the files, the skin assumes they must be an internet stream. Make sure your library is correctly scanned and you have activated this option...

No, you are not the only one...

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=360927

...it’s not a skin issue as you can see.

Thanx, that was the info I wasn't able to find!
So - since Titan seems not to be updated, I've changed to this wonderful and fast skin. 

But but - I seem to be unable to get artist slideshow to work? Or I have failed to understand something :-(
(2021-04-12, 20:37)deeps452 Wrote: [ -> ]So - since Titan seems not to be updated, I've changed to this wonderful and fast skin. 

But but - I seem to be unable to get artist slideshow to work? Or I have failed to understand something :-(

Artist slideshow is used in music visualisation, but only as an automatic fallback in case you don't have your own fanart/s, if you do have it/them, they are showed instead of the ones provided by Artist slideshow. It's by design...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39