Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ 9 - Matrix, Nexus and Omega
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@kwirk

Read the Media Flags here

https://kodi.wiki/view/Media_flags

The skin only shows flags when the info is available in the Kodi Database, and sometimes needs to have information in the filename too like HDR, 10-bit flags for example. 

Check the Kodi Media Settings - Videos

Widget Movies - Flags ok here

Library Mode View

hello
in Music  i can not find party mode.
to play random songs
@xbmcwood

Party mode is available in the music submenu, look at the image.

(2023-06-04, 05:21)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]@xbmcwood

Party mode is available in the music submenu, look at the image.

how do i open music sub menu windows 10
@xbmcwood

Main Menu Music Item - Press the down arrow twice (2x), and you are done. The first arrow down goes to fast edit, the second goes to the submenu area. If you don´t use Fast Edit, it is possible to disable the feature, Go to Skin Settings  -> Main Menu - turn off Show Quick Edit Menu./

Here is the fast edit (music)

I have Kodi 20.1 on my firestick 4k max. I have really enjoyed getting to know and learn all about MQ 9. I absolutely love it.

However, a feature that seems to no longer be available, and is not specific to MQ 9 seems to no longer be available. That is the scroll bar transitioning to scroll by alphabet.

I have a second firestick with Kodi 20.1. This is the regular Kodi install with no different skin being applied yet.

It used to be, on both, I could click the down button once and would bring up a scroll bar. If I click a second time it would bring up the letter of the alphabet I am in for my movies or TV shows and scroll from a to b to c and so on. Then if I click it a 3rd time, it would display the background are alone.

Now if I click once it will go to a scroll bar that seems to scroll just by a select number of videos but not by alphabetical letters. And then click a 2nd time and it gives me the ba kgrou d artwork. I ha e searched high and low in both kodi skins as well as this forum and Google and I cannot find the answer of where the options are to change the scroll to move by alphabet.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
@davelee77

MQ9 does not natively support this function. Probably new features like the one requested only in MQ10, or if someone creates an MQ9 mod bringing such a feature in the skin.
(2023-06-08, 12:52)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]@davelee77

MQ9 does not natively support this function. Probably new features like the one requested only in MQ10, or if someone creates an MQ9 mod bringing such a feature in the skin.

That is interesting as I could have swore it worked when I first started using it before. Well hopefully they add it tothis skin.

Although I AM under MQ 9 topic, I did mention this is also happening in in Kodi 20.1 Nexus with the, I think it's called, Estuary skin? The one that Kodi normally starts with standard. Any thoughts on that one quick? I know for a fact it worked there and in Aeon Nox Silva but the same thing is happening.

Thanks for your help!
Is IPTV Client necessary if I am using Audio Nodes and not the true Radio feature? I couldn't get Radio to work but the Audio Nodes through the Radio add-on seem to work just fine. If I don't need the IPTV Client, I can eleminate the error message that it didn't connect. Please advise. Thank you.
@davelee77

Sorry, I don´t enough info to say something about it.
(2023-06-09, 15:50)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]@davelee77

I respect that. Hopefully someone will. lol For the most part, I've figured a lot of things out about Kodi but I decided to venture into the radio and live TV stuff and it's a little rough around the edges. I did figure out how to find all my favorite radio stations and even those I was told I wouldn't be able to do because they do their html and data in packs instead of a single url. lol

Appreciate your help on the other stuff though. Glad we have good support here.
(2023-06-09, 15:57)davelee77 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2023-06-09, 15:50)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]@davelee77

... and even those I was told I wouldn't be able to do because they do their html and data in packs instead of a single url. lol ....
nice, you found a way to do the other ones

i only told you the method i gave you wouldnt work though - https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3153113
Hey guys! Having a very minor issue in view 06. Where it asks to "View Panel" Automatic and manual don't seem to work. I have to hit "M" to bring up top menu and change back to automatic. I know I could just hit "I" for full info, but when scrolling through collection, I kinda miss hitting up to get a brief outline. Any suggestion? I've settled for "Always On" for now, but would like the option. Any Help?
@RonnieG3

Thanks for inform the bug, need fix, I will inform MarcosQui about it.
Suggesting the option for alphabet jump or alphabet scroll be added in next skin release for movies and tv shows. I was given a link to try and add it from a zip file. I made the attempt but was getting an error message in Kodi with this skin. I assume because it isn't compatible with this skin, version of Kodi or because the files themselves might not be up to date. I also tried to decompress file on my laptop and there are files in there.

https://github.com/kodi-community-addons...habet-Jump

Script.Skin.Helper.Service-1.0.11.zip

Error Message: "Failed to install add-on from zip file. The dependency on xbmc.python version 2.13.0 could not be satisfied."

If you could include this or have a way for it to be added, I personally think it would be helpful. Thank you.
Otherwise, everything else about the skin, I love and does everything I had hoped for and more.  Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20