Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: PB G4 PPC: Babylon crash while quitting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there!

I'm quite new to XBMC and first want to say thanks for the great piece of software! It's really great!!!!

OSX Version: Leopard 10.5.7
Platform: Powerbook G4 PPC 867 Mhz, 40 GB HDD
Install Method: DMG Babylon - 9.04

I've running Little Snitch and nothing else important. I opened the necessary ports for the app.

Problem:
If i start the app everything works great. The app is reacting smooth while goning through the GUI. Whithout any playback and just going through the app, the app freezes while i tried to quit it. This happens every time and not once.

Does anyone have an idea?
Thank you!

Here the xbmc.log:

http://pastebin.com/m3f78ddd4
leevo Wrote:Hey there!

I'm quite new to XBMC and first want to say thanks for the great piece of software! It's really great!!!!

OSX Version: Leopard 10.5.7
Platform: Powerbook G4 PPC 867 Mhz, 40 GB HDD
Install Method: DMG Babylon - 9.04

I've running Little Snitch and nothing else important. I opened the necessary ports for the app.

Problem:
If i start the app everything works great. The app is reacting smooth while goning through the GUI. Whithout any playback and just going through the app, the app freezes while i tried to quit it. This happens every time and not once.

Does anyone have an idea?
Thank you!

Here the xbmc.log:

http://pastebin.com/m3f78ddd4

freezes or crashes, which is it? If freezes, enable debug (settings -> system) and run again to get a better xbmc.log. If crashes, pastebin the crashreporter log.
davilla Wrote:freezes or crashes, which is it? If freezes, enable debug (settings -> system) and run again to get a better xbmc.log. If crashes, pastebin the crashreporter log.

So sorry for the "bug". But i completely reinstalled the OS and just put XBMC on it and now it works just fine. I think the system were just screwed up.

Thank's for the help!