Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [MOD] Aeon Hitched by EKIM232
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
msaspence Wrote:is there a setting to hide unknown flags
ei so i dont have the question mark flag but otherwise do have them
i cant find the setting in this mod

The fallback icons are coded that way and aren't able to be turned off. You could go into the media folder and then flags and delete the default icons. That would be the easiest way. I
thanks that worked a treat
Music videos view appears to be broken, there's no library mode option?
AnalogKid Wrote:Music videos view appears to be broken, there's no library mode option?

It probably just needs to be added to the visible control for the files/library media menu button. I will look into it.
ekim232 Wrote:It probably just needs to be added to the visible control for the files/library media menu button. I will look into it.

Yeah, no worries, I don't think it's high on the 'fix' list for most folks...
Most other skins are struggling with it too, but if it helps, Confluence handles it properly.

Don't work too hard over New Year!. There's only 50,000 of us eagerly awaiting...and we can wait ;-)
to install this, i just go to the mediafire link and download the media.rar and 10.29.rar ?? has it really been 2 months since last update ?
Is there an easy way I can add the Showcase view back into the TV Shows? For some reason that view isnt available there.

Thanks
tim-
AnalogKid Wrote:Yeah, no worries, I don't think it's high on the 'fix' list for most folks...
Most other skins are struggling with it too, but if it helps, Confluence handles it properly.

Don't work too hard over New Year!. There's only 50,000 of us eagerly awaiting...and we can wait ;-)

I fixed it real quick and it should hopefully be all good. I don't use that section, so you will have to let me know if it works or not.

I will hopefully have a new updated version out on Sunday. Just finishin up some information flag fixes. I will look into putting Showcase back in for tv shows as well. I got a new veiw that I have been working on as well, but that will have to wait because it is going slow at the moment.
Hello,
I've installed your mod today and switch from Aeon Hitcher to yours. First of all thank you, it's a really great mod! Nevertheless I've some things I miss or which are bugs (sorry if some things may be duplicates):
  • I couldn't find the dark theme for multiplex (like in Hitchers Mod). If I remember correctly these were textures from Black!?! (this is pretty major for me, as I think the gray-blue thing doesn't look right)
  • In the Music-OSD Information panel the display for the next item in the playlist is always empty.
  • CDArt in Music-OSD can't be disabled. This covers much of the visualisation. Also the key "I" doesn't work to toggle the information panel.
  • In the controls of the the OSD (pressing "M") there is a empty button with no function at the left.
  • The Last Added Items on the Home Screen disappear after a while. (this doesn't happen in Hitchers Mode)
  • The Temperature Display on the Home Screen (beside the date) can't be disabled (I don't use weather at all).
  • There are no watched overlays in file mode. (this doesn't happen in Hitchers Mode)
  • I noticed that XBMC (current Camelot release) is crashing more often with your mod, but I don't know if the skin is at fault or XBMC.
  • One thing which would be really cool is something I've seen in the Xperience skin. If you scroll fast through your library and the first letter of a name changes (e.g. you scroll from "Star Wars" to "Transformers") it shortly shows this letter (e.g. "T"). This really really helps when scrolling e.g. to a movie farther away in a library, cos you get a better idea when to stop.

This is all at the moment. Especially item #1 is rather important for me.
Thanks and keep up the good work!
Regards,
Steffen
MEvil Wrote:Hello,
I've installed your mod today and switch from Aeon Hitcher to yours. First of all thank you, it's a really great mod! Nevertheless I've some things I miss or which are bugs (sorry if some things may be duplicates):
  • I couldn't find the dark theme for multiplex (like in Hitchers Mod). If I remember correctly these were textures from Black!?! (this is pretty major for me, as I think the gray-blue thing doesn't look right)
  • In the Music-OSD Information panel the display for the next item in the playlist is always empty.
  • CDArt in Music-OSD can't be disabled. This covers much of the visualisation. Also the key "I" doesn't work to toggle the information panel.
  • In the controls of the the OSD (pressing "M") there is a empty button with no function at the left.
  • The Last Added Items on the Home Screen disappear after a while. (this doesn't happen in Hitchers Mode)
  • The Temperature Display on the Home Screen (beside the date) can't be disabled (I don't use weather at all).
  • There are no watched overlays in file mode. (this doesn't happen in Hitchers Mode)
  • I noticed that XBMC (current Camelot release) is crashing more often with your mod, but I don't know if the skin is at fault or XBMC.
  • One thing which would be really cool is something I've seen in the Xperience skin. If you scroll fast through your library and the first letter of a name changes (e.g. you scroll from "Star Wars" to "Transformers") it shortly shows this letter (e.g. "T"). This really really helps when scrolling e.g. to a movie farther away in a library, cos you get a better idea when to stop.

This is all at the moment. Especially item #1 is rather important for me.
Thanks and keep up the good work!
Regards,
Steffen

For the dark theme are you referring to the black textures file? If so, I left it out on purpose only because of the size and it made downloading the skin easier. I figured everyone has it already if they have Hitcher's mod and if they wanted it they could just copy it over to their media folder and have it.

The music osd is getting fixed now.

The temp will have a new control in my next release.

I will have to check out Experience again and see the scroll thing and how it was coded. Shouldn't be hard to add.

I built this skin on rev. 22516. I have since installed Camelot for testing and noticed some bugs. I don't personally have a reason to offically upgrade to Camelot because their is no major feature changes. I know that is messes up the setting section and I am not exactly sure why. I do realize that people will be using it so I will have to fix these bugs.
ekim232 Wrote:I will have to check out Experience again and see the scroll thing and how it was coded. Shouldn't be hard to add.

It isn't. All I did was add the following to the bottom of Includes_Objects.xml:

Code:
<include name="ScrollOffsetLabel">
        <control type="group">
            <posx>0</posx>
            <posy>0</posy>
            <width>330</width>
            <height>232</height>
            <animation effect="slide" end="605,520" time="0" condition="Control.IsVisible(52) + Skin.HasSetting(videomovies)">Conditional</animation>
            <animation effect="slide" end="605,320" time="0" condition="Control.IsVisible(53)">Conditional</animation>
            <animation effect="slide" end="605,540" time="0" condition="[Control.IsVisible(52) | Control.IsVisible(552)] + Skin.HasSetting(videotv)">Conditional</animation>
            <animation effect="slide" end="340,340" time="0" condition="Control.IsVisible(54)">Conditional</animation>
            <animation effect="slide" end="605,490" time="0" condition="Control.IsVisible(57)">Conditional</animation>
            <animation effect="slide" end="420,330" time="0" condition="Control.IsVisible(50) | Control.IsVisible(550)">Conditional</animation>
            <animation effect="slide" end="560,540" time="0" condition="Control.IsVisible(551)">Conditional</animation>
            <control type="group">
                <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="100" time="0" condition="Container.Scrolling">Conditional</animation>
                <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="800" condition="!Container.Scrolling">Conditional</animation>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>0</posx>
                    <posy>0</posy>
                    <width>70</width>
                    <height>70</height>
                    <align>center</align>
                    <aligny>center</aligny>
               <texture>common/scroll_letter_background.png</texture>
                <visible>Skin.HasSetting(scrollletters)</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="label">
                    <posx>0</posx>
                    <posy>0</posy>
                    <width>70</width>
                    <height>70</height>
                    <align>center</align>
                    <aligny>center</aligny>
                    <label>$INFO[ListItem.SortLetter]</label>
                    <textcolor>ffffffff</textcolor>
                    <font>Font_MultiplexTVLabel</font>
                <visible>Skin.HasSetting(scrollletters)</visible>
                </control>
            </control>
        </control>
    </include>

Note the Skin.HasSetting(scrollletters) setting that you'll also need to add to the settings screens (or comment out to have it permanently enabled). I've also put the scroll_letter_background.png here for you, in case you don't already have it (as you can see from the code above it needs to go in /media/common).

Then in each of the main containers, i.e. MyMusicnav.xml, MyVideoNav.xml, MyVideo.xml, MyMusicSongs.xml, etc., you'll need to add the line:

Code:
<include>ScrollOffsetLabel</include>

...and voila, that should be it! Hope that helps Big Grin
The scroll letters are already in the Aeon Ekim 10.29

To enable them, you need to go to Settings | Customize | Advanced | Fast Scrolling Letters

-Pr.
UPDATE 1.3 **PLEASE DO A FRESH INSTALL WITH NEW MEDIA FOLDER TO STAY CLEAR OF ANY ISSUES WITH PREVIOUS VERSIONS**

-Reworked Large List. Now looks more polished and can have Full toggle.
-Added Full/Slim List changing from the media menu. No need to have them as two seperate views. Also changed a few minor labels for it.
-Showcase now available for TV Show & Seasons
-Fixed Low List info. Was broken for some reason.
-New media flag layout in List. Adds more flags to the screen.
-New media flag layout for Multiwall & Old Wall. Put studio label by the name and added codec flag to the other set.
-New flagging for sources. Naming is explained below, which is from the filename.
--Avi's & mkv's encoded from DVD's now show up as DVD-Rip unless their is a source named in the file name.
--.Cam will show Camera flag
--.ts or telesync will show telesync flag
--DVDSCR or Screener will show DVD Screener flag
--R5 will show Region 5 flag
-All sources flags are available in Info screen.
-New blue highlight to submenu & media menu for selected item.
-Fixed music vis. screen. Hitting "I" will now hide the info and cdart

I still have more issues to resolve and they are on my list. I still am working on the following:

-TV show title to recently added episodes.
-Random Camelot issues
-Broken music video section. Never have used it so I need to get some files to test on.
-Making Large List available for TV.
-New view almost complete that looks similiar to the shuffling views in Xperience.

Please continue to report any bugs or requests. I will try to fix them the best I can.
ekim232

Thanks for the work to get this out. I am testing and so far things seem to be working as expected. Am I missing something on the Showcase view for TV shows? I do not see it as an option.

The only issue I have had so far is that when changing from 1.29 to 1.3 XBMC crashed (which seems pretty typical when switching around between the Aeon skins) but all has been well since then.

Thanks
tim-
tim- Wrote:ekim232

Thanks for the work to get this out. I am testing and so far things seem to be working as expected. Am I missing something on the Showcase view for TV shows? I do not see it as an option.

The only issue I have had so far is that when changing from 1.29 to 1.3 XBMC crashed (which seems pretty typical when switching around between the Aeon skins) but all has been well since then.

Thanks
tim-

It should be available. Make sure you have tv poster views enabled in setting since Showcase is designed for poster style icons. I had crash issue as well when testing on Camelot. It also did it for a Rapier version I was checking out. I am sure there will be a solution soon.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30