Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Xperience Special Announcement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i vote for view 4 and your original home scrrens still does it for me although the new one does look pretty sexy. maybe you could add a skin option to change it or even a theme.
this skin is the best one i've ever seen

view 4 for me is the one i prefer, but also 3 is a good choice
Thus far List View 4 seems to be doing the job. Yay! i like that one the most myself!
Hard to decide. All of them look great. Guess they should be customizable in order to preserve them all :p
4 has the smallest text Sad, readability is something to consider
So what are you saying minimalko? maybe an option for all? Let the user choose the layout?
rwparris2 Wrote:4 has the smallest text Sad, readability is something to consider

The text size looks about the same in all of them?
skunkm0nkee Wrote:The text size looks about the same in all of them?

Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me, but 4 looks 2-3 pt sizes smaller than 3. In any case, the text area is definitely smaller.

I'm just trying to make a case for 3 since I like it the most Nod
rwparris2 Wrote:Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me, but 4 looks 2-3 pt sizes smaller than 3. In any case, the text area is definitely smaller.

I'm just trying to make a case for 3 since I like it the most Nod

The font size is exactly the same in 3 and 4, but you're right, the text area is smaller in 4. I also might try having the text in all caps. Not sure how it'll look but worth a try.
I would bet ALL CAPS would look a lot better anyhow.
I like the skin concept, continue the development. And if you need fast offshore hosting then send me a PM. And I shall give you free offshore cPanel hosting in japan with everything unlimited.

Keep up the good work, too bad XBMC cannot be used on Xbox360 Sad.
Default theme Colors:
WOW Shocked

Good work man! It's Amazing!

Is there a date for a beta release?

Greatz
Black Hawk
Looks cool nice bold colours
look awesome, but phyek's concept is incredible.