Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Apple tv 1st gen not working right
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys I'm new to this forum and need help. After months of waiting I finally installed a crystal hd card to my 160 gb atv and a USB patchstick to install Xbmc. All seem to go well I downloaded latest Xbmc dharma 10.0 and launcher 3.25.

The problem I'm having is that when I attach my external hd to the Atv USB port it doesn't pick it up when I go to add source to the video library.

Also when I try to play some hd 1080p mkv over my network the film is very stuttery. Is my crystal hd card activated or do I have to manually do this?

I hope someone can help me in simple terms as I'm pulling my hair out trying to work this out.
Thank you
Linux XBMC or "AppleTV" based XBMC?
Since he's using the launcher I'd say it's the OS X flavour and not Linux.
sai1976 Wrote:Hi guys I'm new to this forum and need help. After months of waiting I finally installed a crystal hd card to my 160 gb atv and a USB patchstick to install Xbmc. All seem to go well I downloaded latest Xbmc dharma 10.0 and launcher 3.25.

The problem I'm having is that when I attach my external hd to the Atv USB port it doesn't pick it up when I go to add source to the video library.

Also when I try to play some hd 1080p mkv over my network the film is very stuttery. Is my crystal hd card activated or do I have to manually do this?

I hope someone can help me in simple terms as I'm pulling my hair out trying to work this out.
Thank you

let me check your posted logs... oh wait Smile