Apple tv 1st gen not working right
Hi guys I'm new to this forum and need help. After months of waiting I finally installed a crystal hd card to my 160 gb atv and a USB patchstick to install Xbmc. All seem to go well I downloaded latest Xbmc dharma 10.0 and launcher 3.25.

The problem I'm having is that when I attach my external hd to the Atv USB port it doesn't pick it up when I go to add source to the video library.

Also when I try to play some hd 1080p mkv over my network the film is very stuttery. Is my crystal hd card activated or do I have to manually do this?

I hope someone can help me in simple terms as I'm pulling my hair out trying to work this out.
Thank you
Linux XBMC or "AppleTV" based XBMC?
Code:
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `xbmc_%`.* TO 'xbmc'@'%';
IF you have a mysql problem, find one of the 4 dozen threads already open.
Since he's using the launcher I'd say it's the OS X flavour and not Linux.
* MikroTik RB5009UG+S+IN :: ZyXEL GS1900-8HP v1 :: EAP615-Wall v1 :: Netgear GS108T v3 running OpenWrt 23.05
* LibreELEC 11:  HTPC Gigabyte Brix GB-BXA8-5545 with CEC adapter, Sony XR-64A84K :: Desktop AMD Ryzen 7 5800X / Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon 6700XT  / 27" Dell U2717D QHD
* Debian Bookworm x86_64: Celeron G1610, NFS/MariaDB/ZFS server
* Blog
sai1976 Wrote:Hi guys I'm new to this forum and need help. After months of waiting I finally installed a crystal hd card to my 160 gb atv and a USB patchstick to install Xbmc. All seem to go well I downloaded latest Xbmc dharma 10.0 and launcher 3.25.

The problem I'm having is that when I attach my external hd to the Atv USB port it doesn't pick it up when I go to add source to the video library.

Also when I try to play some hd 1080p mkv over my network the film is very stuttery. Is my crystal hd card activated or do I have to manually do this?

I hope someone can help me in simple terms as I'm pulling my hair out trying to work this out.
Thank you

let me check your posted logs... oh wait Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Apple tv 1st gen not working right0