Kodi Community Forum
v18 Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: v18 Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia (/showthread.php?tid=341547)

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.8.0 - Kodi Leia - jespermart - 2019-03-06

And what about atmos and dts-x, will I also have to add that in the filename?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.8.0 - Kodi Leia - ParDev - 2019-03-07

@Jeffers24 

I also have the same issue, but I am attempting to make one of my Favourite entries a value for the Main Menu (one of my links from Chrome Launcher). When I click on "Favourites" nothing happens, no prompt with the options is displayed. 

Thanks

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.8.0 - Kodi Leia - Wanilton - 2019-03-07

@jespermart 

Yes, use filename too, here what need

.atmos.
.atmos-
.dtsx.
.dtsx-
.dts-x.
.dts-x-
.dts.x-
.dts.x.

(2019-03-06, 21:20)StoneT Wrote:
(2019-03-06, 02:23)Wanilton Wrote: @StoneT, Using keymaps I will try to explain better, when have more time here.
@Wanilton  I would love to see which key you'd like me to map for subtitle download and offset's ??
This is how a nVidia Shield Tv remote looks:

I use Keyboard only to control my htpc, all codes go in keyboard.xml file in the fullscreen area while playing

u - for call subtitles window
Code:
<u>ActivateWindow(SubtitleSearch)</u>

g - for call menus in disc 
Code:
<g>PlayerControl(ShowVideoMenu)</g>

b - for call audio osd
h - for call subtitle osd
n - for call video osd
Code:
<b>RunScript(special://masterprofile/audioosd.py)</b>
<h>RunScript(special://masterprofile/subtitleosd.py)</h>
<n>RunScript(special://masterprofile/videoosd.py)</n>

Subtitles and audio offset
Code:
<left mod="ctrl">subtitledelayminus</left>
<right mod="ctrl">subtitledelayplus</right>
<left mod="ctrl,shift">audiodelayminus</left>
<right mod="ctrl,shift">audiodelayplus</right>

python code

audioosd.py
Code:
import xbmc

xbmc.executebuiltin('ActivateWindow(osdaudiosettings)')

videoosd.py
Code:
import xbmc

xbmc.executebuiltin('ActivateWindow(osdvideosettings)')

subtitleosd.py
Code:
import xbmc

xbmc.executebuiltin('ActivateWindow(osdsubtitlesettings)')

(2019-03-07, 00:33)ParDev Wrote: @Jeffers24 

I also have the same issue, but I am attempting to make one of my Favourite entries a value for the Main Menu (one of my links from Chrome Launcher). When I click on "Favourites" nothing happens, no prompt with the options is displayed. 

Thanks
Only need to have installed script favourites by ronie.  

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/leia/script.favourites/script.favourites-7.1.3.zip

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.8.0 - Kodi Leia - nonJon - 2019-03-07

(2019-03-06, 21:20)StoneT Wrote: I would love to see which key you'd like me to map for subtitle download and offset's ??

You might be able to get there with the long-press keymap modifier.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.8.0 - Kodi Leia - the_bo - 2019-03-07

(2019-03-06, 21:20)StoneT Wrote:
(2019-03-06, 02:23)Wanilton Wrote: @StoneT, Using keymaps I will try to explain better, when have more time here.
@Wanilton  I would love to see which key you'd like me to map for subtitle download and offset's ??

See my reply here about how to map a key to a remote button https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=329255&pid=2822163#pid2822163

As @nonJon said you will need the long press modifier so you can keep using the button as intended and only long press when you need to.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.8.0 - Kodi Leia - RonnieG3 - 2019-03-07

So I'm trying to get it to where if I have multiple episodes of the same show downloaded, they are grouped together in the widgets like they were in MQ7; however, I can't seem to get the widget to work if I select TV Shows, unwatched. Episodes - Unwatched has a separate slot for each episode. Am I missing a setting where I can group episode widgets together?

Also, I still randomly get that "login failed" notification in the upper left. I have double checked, and all my personal api keys are entered.

@RonnieG3 

Please inform name widget in mq7 for I check if have one similar in MQ8.

About login failed please post your debug log.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.8.0 - Kodi Leia - RonnieG3 - 2019-03-07

@Wanilton 

MQ7 widget is TV Shows - Recently Added, but it only shows unwatched.  In MQ8 that same widget shows both watched and unwatched. In skin helper widgets and library data provider I have only unplayed/unfinished selected for Recent items.

I will post log as soon as i can.

Edit:

OK, you guys are gonna laugh - @shedrock and @Nightah posted how to help me a couple pages back and I saved the modified IncludesVariable xml file as my backup  Rofl . Widget works fine now, lol.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.8.0 - Kodi Leia - Jeffers24 - 2019-03-07

(2019-03-07, 00:52)Wanilton Wrote:
(2019-03-07, 00:33)ParDev Wrote: @Jeffers24 

Thanks
Only need to have installed script favourites by ronie.  

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/leia/script.favourites/script.favourites-7.1.3.zip  

@ParDev 

The answer to my question, I thought I was going mad, not being able to follow simple instructions with provided pictures.

@Wanilton  Given adding a favourite as a submenu item is included as a standard option in the skin, would it be possible for you to include the script favourites in the skin installation?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.8.0 - Kodi Leia - MarcosQui - 2019-03-07

The Favourites script by ronie is automatically installed when you select the Favourites item in the widget selector. However if you go directly to the skin customization window, the script is not installed when trying to put a custom menu or submenu. I'll fix this in the next build. Thanks for reporting.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.8.0 - Kodi Leia - MarcosQui - 2019-03-07

Also in the next build I will include a flag selector so that the user can activate or deactivate the media flags they want. Hide the HDR or 10bit flags for example.  Wink

A good idea is checking on skin settings, add-ons if you have all scripts used in the skin. Have an option to install all or one by one.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.8.0 - Kodi Leia - Jeffers24 - 2019-03-07

(2019-03-07, 11:46)MarcosQui Wrote: The Favourites script by ronie is automatically installed when you select the Favourites item in the widget selector. However if you go directly to the skin customization window, the script is not installed when trying to put a custom menu or submenu. I'll fix this in the next build. Thanks for reporting.
Thank you for an amazing skin, it's going to take me a while to understand all the options :-)

Are you able to suggest a free weather addon to make best use of the skin fratures?