Kodi Community Forum
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) (/showthread.php?tid=334820)

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - havokvalor - 2019-04-27

(2019-04-25, 12:48)havokvalor Wrote:
(2019-04-25, 04:43)cscott1 Wrote:
(2019-04-25, 04:21)havokvalor Wrote: So I found a way to sort of do what I want by adding thumbnails to favorites and making a widget out of the favorite area in skin helper widget.

However this takes 3 times as long to load than everything else. Is there a better way to add favorites as a widget? 

Have you looked into tags at all? Like favorites you can add anything to each tag that you wish they load the fastest out of all content.

https://kodi.wiki/view/Video_library_tags 

Sadly the tags not having customizable thumbnails is a deal breaker. 
Found the answer to what I was looking for. With Bingie set the submenu to have the desired playlists and put customized thumbnails there. Then create a widget with Default Widgets > Use submenu as widget.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - Seattle2Nashville - 2019-04-27

Hey @cartman.dos I'll get around to the slimmer images sometime today or tomorrow when I have some time. Quick question, Is there any way to get an RSS feed to show on the Bingie skin?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - DragoWing - 2019-04-27

Haii,

Small question, why can't I find my local subtitles when I don't use opensubtitles etc. The one I downloaded on my device?

They all have it but can't find it on yours, and I Iike yours the best, so i was hoping I miss look somewhere or something, haha, thank you for the skin and you rock!

Regards,

DragoWing

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - shaktoo - 2019-04-28

@ cartman.dos : is there any chance of having continuous rifling through the trailers whilst in the home / hub . Currently it plays one trailer then stops , if I move away from the home screen and come back then it changes it otherwise it remains the same.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - cscott1 - 2019-04-28

(2019-04-27, 18:02)DragoWing Wrote: Haii,

Small question, why can't I find my local subtitles when I don't use opensubtitles etc. The one I downloaded on my device?

They all have it but can't find it on yours, and I Iike yours the best, so i was hoping I miss look somewhere or something, haha, thank you for the skin and you rock!

Regards,

DragoWing

pretty sure you can enable your subtitles in the OSD.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - louisefindlay23 - 2019-04-28

Just testing the dev version. I love the customisable power options. It's great to be to do reboots on devices like the Pi where it makes more sense than exit. Haven't noticed any major difference in Bingie views and clearlogos.

I have some PVR suggestions. In the recordings panel, is there a way for the folder icon underneath channel (for the folders) be changed to the channel icon? By grabbing the channel for the files inside perhaps? Also for the specific episodes can the channel number (to the left of the channel column) be changed to the channel logo and in the timers section too?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - havokvalor - 2019-04-28

Doing tests of the new build on a Fire TV stick and it would seem that the new build has some crazy delay going from widgets to main menu, anyone else getting this?

(2019-04-28, 15:36)havokvalor Wrote: Doing tests of the new build on a Fire TV stick and it would seem that the new build has some crazy delay going from widgets to main menu, anyone else getting this?
No but I did have poor performance because I initially installed it incorrectly. Did you install using kodi install from zip file? if so that wont work properly. You need to unzip the files first then copy and paste them using a file manager which I doubt you can do with a firestick because you don't have a usb port. I guess you could if you used a web browser on your stick to download the file from this thread then unzip it using an app like File Manager HD then copy and paste the files.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - havokvalor - 2019-04-28

(2019-04-28, 16:16)cscott1 Wrote:
(2019-04-28, 15:36)havokvalor Wrote: Doing tests of the new build on a Fire TV stick and it would seem that the new build has some crazy delay going from widgets to main menu, anyone else getting this?
No but I did have poor performance because I initially installed it incorrectly. Did you install using kodi install from zip file? if so that wont work properly. You need to unzip the files first then copy and paste them using a file manager which I doubt you can do with a firestick because you don't have a usb port. I guess you could if you used a web browser on your stick to download the file from this thread then use unzip it using an app like File Manager HD then copy and paste the files. 
So I would need to install the stable version of Bingie then overwrite those version with the files in the new RC zip inside file explorer?

(2019-04-28, 16:24)havokvalor Wrote:
(2019-04-28, 16:16)cscott1 Wrote:
No but I did have poor performance because I initially installed it incorrectly. Did you install using kodi install from zip file? if so that wont work properly. You need to unzip the files first then copy and paste them using a file manager which I doubt you can do with a firestick because you don't have a usb port. I guess you could if you used a web browser on your stick to download the file from this thread then use unzip it using an app like File Manager HD then copy and paste the files.   
So I would need to install the stable version of Bingie then overwrite those version with the files in the new RC zip inside file explorer?  
yes the files after they are unzipped.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - RKCRLR - 2019-04-28

(2019-04-25, 16:55)cartman.dos Wrote: For some reason the time and date don't show on my TV Guide screen.  They are in the upper right corners of the number of rows examples so it seems the time and date were on the Guide screen at some point in Bingie.  Did I do something to turn the time ad date off or is this a bug?  

1) nothing has changed in tvguide recently so if it was there it's still is... maybe you're looking to enable header (general settings) and set it to show time?
I enabled the time in the header section (thanks!).  I now shows the time when when bring up the guide menu if I'm not playing live TV or a recording.  But if I am playing live TV or a recording the time doesn't show in the guide.  
Is there another setting somewhere to make the guide show the time if something is playing?  I checked in Estuary and the time shows in the guide even if something is playing.  
This isn't a big deal since I can get the time from the info screen if something is playing.  
Thanks

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - 3500 - 2019-04-28

previously it take 30 seconds to finishing the widget and spotlight loading in my build
but now i realize this skin is truly faster loading when you use the playlist that @cartman.dos provide

if your spotlight is taking long to showed up you must use the custom spotlight
as i example i use random movies

when i don't use splash screen video it just take 5 seconds to boot up finish from the widget and spotlight to showed up
this is very good

I Have little Request
on spotlight there's a rating for people watch on the right side
example is G, PG, R, etc
so i like you to add a year on movies that on spotlight, the year is on top of rating for people watch
example:
[| 2010         ]
[| R               ]

the delay of year is showing up after 1 second showed up of rating

or maybe you can adding more on top of the year is the duration of that movie on spotlight
example:
[| 1hr 53m    ]
[| 2010         ]
[| R                ]

I'm sorry for my bad english

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - havokvalor - 2019-04-29

(2019-04-28, 16:38)cscott1 Wrote:
(2019-04-28, 16:24)havokvalor Wrote:
(2019-04-28, 16:16)cscott1 Wrote: No but I did have poor performance because I initially installed it incorrectly. Did you install using kodi install from zip file? if so that wont work properly. You need to unzip the files first then copy and paste them using a file manager which I doubt you can do with a firestick because you don't have a usb port. I guess you could if you used a web browser on your stick to download the file from this thread then use unzip it using an app like File Manager HD then copy and paste the files.   

This fixed it, thank you!

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - cscott1 - 2019-04-29

(2019-04-29, 02:46)havokvalor Wrote:
(2019-04-28, 16:38)cscott1 Wrote:
(2019-04-28, 16:24)havokvalor Wrote: So I would need to install the stable version of Bingie then overwrite those version with the files in the new RC zip inside file explorer?  

This fixed it, thank you!

No problem buddy just repeating information Cartman told me.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 3/4/2019) - havokvalor - 2019-04-29

So if I add a widget to a hub through the skin settings instead of unlocking the hub, this will cause the widget to only show in the home tab and not the hub tab. Is this by design?

I would like to add widgets to a hub from the skin settings in order to take advantage of having separate widget sizes and orders. I don’t see a way to do this when adding widgets from a hub.