Kodi Community Forum
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod (/showthread.php?tid=301497)

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - Mmatty1 - 2018-01-13

Ok Thnxx Latts for info ill give it another shot just im on jarvis maybe ill need to go Krypton for this function but then id have to port my mods cos ive modded my skin lots to my liking and am now adding the weather conditions mod................. This is my modded jarvis aeon mq7 ive changed poster lite so it has a spin case for movies and sets and poster view has banners and widgets for movies and tv shows have logo and clearart displayed in widget,home artwork when playing media,displays 2 rss feeds and other stuff, im no way great coder but i think ive done pretty good, i would make vid but my pc not real fast for that.....Check it out if you like.... Anyways mate Great mods....Thnxxx

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fyzdhsp592jprt2/AABU0sV5TY19_MqfUJLLkBm_a?dl=0

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - Mmatty1 - 2018-01-13

Just update on script.cu.lyrics i have newest version installed jarvis and it works but no manual sync button so guess not possible..

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - Jumpy73 - 2018-01-13

(2018-01-13, 01:50)latts9923 Wrote: @Jumpy73 

I'm still unable to get the discart to display when a smart playlist is used as a widget.

I see what you mean about the album widget rating star.  I'll take a look at it.
@latts9923

As far as rating star concerned, apart from album widget, this info is missing at all in musical album right list view

In addition, please note that the Menu Option HIDE MENU BAR WHEN MEDIA IS PLAYING, included by you in a previous Mod release, currently doesn't work anymore

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - latts9923 - 2018-01-14

@Mmatty1 

Cool...I'll have to install Jarvis on a system to take a look at it.  The manual sync might be able to work, it just might need some extra code in the skin.  I can take a look at your skin at some point, but right now I've got a lot on my plate.

@Jumpy73 

Well that's odd...for some reason the hide menu bar option is missing from the IncludesMainMenu.xml file.  Use the file from the 11-03-17 update. I'll include it in the next update as well.  Thanks for letting me know.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - RobbieWilkes - 2018-01-14

(2018-01-12, 18:34)the_bo Wrote:
(2018-01-11, 03:14)RobbieWilkes Wrote: First, I'm trying to auto-hide the OSD on the pause screen after a few seconds.  I've done this in the past by modifying the DialogSeekBar.xml file, and changing the Player.Paused setting, but that isn't working with this skin.  I tried copying over the file from an older version of the AeonMQ7 skin, in which it worked, and no go.   Heck, I even tried just renaming the DialogSeekBar.xml, which should prevent the OSD from displaying at all... but nothing changed.  Is the skin, somehow, dynamically generating the OSD and not using the DialogSeekBar file, or am I just missing something simple?

Bring up the osd menu during video playback. Scroll to where it says furniture mode. Click few times to it says furniture hidden. This is prevent the osd showing during pause. You can also hide the pause label by disable the show pause button on the osd menu too. 
AWESOME!!!  Finally got to sit down tonight and try out your suggestion for the "Pause" screen, and that did the trick. Thanks so much!

As for my second question, related to having the Live TV-Guide (EGP) available from the main screen, I came up with a work-around, so that I didn't have to depend upon an add-on for it.   IT required me to create a generic favorite, and then manually modify the favourites.xml file to rename the newly created favorite to Live TV-Guide, and then change the action to ActivateWindow(TVGuide).  I was then able to use that favorite from my Main Menu, and it works perfectly.

I still don't understand why it isn't an option by default, but at least I have a decent work-around now... and I learned something. :-)

Thanks for the assist!

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - MB1968 - 2018-01-14

Hi latss, is the fanart issue when selecting entries from the submenu (for example: Files) still on your list? And did you receive my pm where I reported that the setting "Notification for addon updates (or something similar) is lost after every restart of Kodi?

@Dave.B 

I fixed the record label not showing in playlists.  It will be part of the next update.  I don't think I can do much with the lyrics overlap.  I can add an animation to slide the lyrics down if style7 is selected, but then the bottom of the lyrics window overlaps the album art.

@MB1968

Yeah, I still need to look at that fanart bug you reported.  I did see your PM about the Update Notification.  I think that is a useless radio button that needs to be removed.  If you go to Settings>System>Add-ons there is a "Show Notifications" radio button that works.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - MB1968 - 2018-01-14

Thanks.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - Dave.B - 2018-01-14

"latts9923" thanks for the fix of the record label.
Appreciate your effort on the lyrics overlap. It is not that important specially not when you have much more urgent work to do these days... Besides the overlap doesn't show on manfeed lyrics.

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - lathie - 2018-01-15

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=327035             artwork downloader Huh??

RE: Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod - latts9923 - 2018-01-15

@lathie 

Doh!  Looks like it's the end of the road for that Addon.

@Dave.B

You bet!

@JanM201 

I tried adding a 4K movie and the case works for me.  Did you add ".4k" to the end of your movie file?