• 102(current)
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
Sorry if this is hijacking the thread, but it appears to no one is responding to the one for the actual skin, so I thought I'd see if you folks might be willing and able to answer a couple of questions.

First, I'm trying to auto-hide the OSD on the pause screen after a few seconds.  I've done this in the past by modifying the DialogSeekBar.xml file, and changing the Player.Paused setting, but that isn't working with this skin.  I tried copying over the file from an older version of the AeonMQ7 skin, in which it worked, and no go.   Heck, I even tried just renaming the DialogSeekBar.xml, which should prevent the OSD from displaying at all... but nothing changed.  Is the skin, somehow, dynamically generating the OSD and not using the DialogSeekBar file, or am I just missing something simple?

Next, why is it not possible to have the Live TV Guide as a main menu option? Once I choose TV Channels, the additional options, related to Live TV, are then available for sub-menus. For me, I'd much rather have the EPG as the main selection.  Also, when setting up "TV Channel", why does it have a limited number of entries available for submenus. I would like to add a number of Favorites in that section.  I have figured out a work-around for the TV Guide, by creating a favorite to an "unsupported" add-on, but I don't want to be dependent upon that to make it work.  Is there a different way I could create a favorite to the actual TV Guide / EPG itself?

Thanks for any help you can provide.
"latts9923" Thank you for the update, this mod is getting near perfect.
Can't imagine how much work you will have migrating everything to kodi 18, any thoughts to do that in the near future ?

I've noticed that the old problem of record label not showing when M3u playlist is activated on startup is back. As I'm sure you remember very well, that was a "hard to crack" bug where record label was showing fine when activating the playlist from library, but when the same playlist was automatically activated on kodi startup the record label was not showing. I think you've nailed it back on update #32 and cracked this bug, but unfortunately in this last update it is back.
Any chance you can backtrack the problem ?
Thanks Bro.
Sorry latts9923 but I found another bug. lyrics is overlapping the weather icon on the upper left on layout 7 as shown in the pic.

@JanM201 

I'll take a look at the 4K case.
@Mmatty1 

Good deal...glad you figured it out!  Thanks!
@RobbieWilkes 

I'll take a look at the Video OSD.
@Dave.B

You bet bro...I enjoy the challenges involved with making the mod bigger and better.

Funny you mention that...I just started porting MQ 7 w/ the Multi-Mod to Leia.  It will take a bit of time to scrub through all the files, but so far so good.

Doh! I thought my last change to the record label would keep that fix intact.  I guess I was wrong.

I'll take a look at the lyrics/weather overlap.  It looks like the song rating number needs to be raised a bit on the bottom too.
Hi Latts,
Glad to see that you've planned a version for leia. i was just thinking of updating my kodi.
i'm going to wait for !!!
thanks for the work !
Hi me again sorry to bother you again but was wondering what code i need to copy paste to get the sync lyrics button working on Jarvis 16.1, Ive gone through all your great code but cant quite figure it out, anyone who can help me out i would be grateful..:-)
The Manually Sync Lyrics button is part of script.cu.lrclyrics.  I thought just installing the addon would give you that option.  If not, I'll have to take a closer look.
Hi @latts9923 

Did you have a change to look at the 4K cases yet?
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
(2018-01-11, 03:14)RobbieWilkes Wrote: First, I'm trying to auto-hide the OSD on the pause screen after a few seconds.  I've done this in the past by modifying the DialogSeekBar.xml file, and changing the Player.Paused setting, but that isn't working with this skin.  I tried copying over the file from an older version of the AeonMQ7 skin, in which it worked, and no go.   Heck, I even tried just renaming the DialogSeekBar.xml, which should prevent the OSD from displaying at all... but nothing changed.  Is the skin, somehow, dynamically generating the OSD and not using the DialogSeekBar file, or am I just missing something simple?

Bring up the osd menu during video playback. Scroll to where it says furniture mode. Click few times to it says furniture hidden. This is prevent the osd showing during pause. You can also hide the pause label by disable the show pause button on the osd menu too.
Hi @latts9923,
little by little minor bugs are addressed and solved... I'm glad to contribute to this process Smile

During your troubleshooting activity, did you already have a chance to look at the others bugs I hilighted some time ago?
I refer to:
 - disc art to be displayed for album widgtes based on a smart playlist
 - rating by stars for musical albums

Regarding #2, currently, if album widget is selected in Main Menu, rating by stars is already available but still through a 0-5 values into a 0-10 scale Sad

EDIT: Please not the Menu Option HIDE MENU BAR WHEN MEDIA IS PLAYING currently doesn't work anymore

Thanks for working hard on this
@JanM201 

No sir, not yet.  I will though.
@Jumpy73 

I'm still unable to get the discart to display when a smart playlist is used as a widget.

I see what you mean about the album widget rating star.  I'll take a look at it.
  • 102(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod4