Kodi Community Forum
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) (/showthread.php?tid=116941)

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - CaptainKen - 2012-10-16

(2012-10-16, 01:19)Tomkun Wrote:
(2012-10-15, 03:03)CaptainKen Wrote:
(2012-09-30, 23:02)CaptainKen Wrote: I'm having some odd behavior regarding the "Sets Manager". Of all the sets listed, I only have one movie for the set. If I manually remove the Set tag from the nfo they still appear in the list. This included Update Library.

Something else is that my actual movie sets are not appearing in the Sets Manager. I keep all my sets within a Collection folder for each and then each movie that is part of the Set (Collection) is within it's own folder along with the nfo and thumbs. I do this because it organizes my collections nicely without having to hunt them down. XBMC and Aeon Nox support this structure.

Bump!

Anyone have an answer for this issue?

Thank you.

If it won't clear after a library update, I suppose you could delete your ember database and re-scan it all back in again and see if that fixes it.

Thank you Pete for replying. How do I delete the database?

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - nsviper - 2012-10-16

I know i've posted this before but got no reply.

Scraping extra thumbs is broken. If you do it on any movie, it creates a zero size thumb1.jpg and sits there.

After about 3-4 mins it says "complete", but all thats there is the one zero size file.

Anyone got any ideas?

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Tomkun - 2012-10-17

(2012-10-16, 08:38)CaptainKen Wrote:
(2012-10-15, 03:03)CaptainKen Wrote: Bump!

Thank you.

If it won't clear after a library update, I suppose you could delete your ember database and re-scan it all back in again and see if that fixes it.

Who's Pete?

You'll have to delete it manually from the Ember folder. As far as I know there is no method to delete it from within Ember itself. I can't remember the name of the file off the top of my head, but I'd imagine it's something.db.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - CaptainKen - 2012-10-17

(2012-10-16, 08:38)CaptainKen Wrote:
(2012-10-15, 03:03)CaptainKen Wrote: Bump!

Thank you.

I deleted all my Sources and then performed the "Clear All Caches" and "Clean Database", however the sets where still appearing. I then selected them one at a time and deleted. Then I did the Clear and Clean again as well as an Update Library, which finally eliminated the sets.
The "Director" field isn't populating during Scraping.

Most of the time the "Genres" are not populating as well.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - faulksy - 2012-10-18

I scrape all my TV shows using ember and watch them through xbmc. When add an new episode to tv show I must firstly scan it in ember then open xbmc, navigate to the tv show, press the 'c' button and select 'Scan for new content" for it to be visible in the tv shows. It won't automatically detect like a movie does. It will be visible in videos but not tv shows

Is there a way it isn't necessary for xbmc to detect new episodes without the need to scan it with ember first?

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - bodrick - 2012-10-20

Well my life is getting back to a little more normal so I hope I can start working on Ember a bit more in the coming days, one thing I plan on doing is releasing a really alpha version that can give you an idea of the direction I'm taking as well as gather feedback on the features that are working, tweaks to the UI etc, hopefully this will happen next week, keep your fingers crossed.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - shaktoo - 2012-10-20

welcome back bodrick .. take your time , We know whatever youre gonna do its gonna be awsm

Just one question... I had couchpotato v1 which had the option to run a postprocessing script and i was running emm commandline . in new couchpotatov2 this option is missing. I have posted in the relevant forum but was just wondering whether you would have any idea to still run my fave emm as a post processing script.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - TeKo - 2012-10-21

(2012-10-20, 19:09)shaktoo Wrote: welcome back bodrick .. take your time , We know whatever youre gonna do its gonna be awsm

Just one question... I had couchpotato v1 which had the option to run a postprocessing script and i was running emm commandline . in new couchpotatov2 this option is missing. I have posted in the relevant forum but was just wondering whether you would have any idea to still run my fave emm as a post processing script.

You can just run it from SABnzbd.
Right now it just use a renamer+move script because I want to chose the posters myself but I tested it with EMM and it seems to work.

I think it has to be .exe just google "batch to exe"

You have to set a script folder in settings and then select the script in categories.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - shaktoo - 2012-10-21

@ TeKO ,I dont use SAB ( nil nzb only torrents) , I have the command line ember which i had set with the previous cp v1 ( if I recall from your help as well .. thanks for that Bud), As there is no option in cps GUI to set a post processing script.. I would really appreciate if you could guide me as to hopw to setup a script folder in cps.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - TeKo - 2012-10-21

Couldnt find anything in CP2 maybe you can use your torretn client to run a script after dl is finished?

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - boppyman - 2012-10-21

(2012-10-20, 18:07)bodrick Wrote: Well my life is getting back to a little more normal so I hope I can start working on Ember a bit more in the coming days, one thing I plan on doing is releasing a really alpha version that can give you an idea of the direction I'm taking as well as gather feedback on the features that are working, tweaks to the UI etc, hopefully this will happen next week, keep your fingers crossed.

Great news, any chance you can sort out EMM reading files made by XBMC like i have mentioned below?

(2012-10-15, 01:08)boppyman Wrote: Is there any way to get Ember to read the nfo's and after stuff you export from XBMC?

I've scraped with XBMC, exported and want to edit information with ember but its not picking up the nfo's, posters or fanart and i'm not sure why.

I've tried all sorts of settings but i can't figure it out Sad

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - kavouras - 2012-10-22

Thans bobrick!

Do you think there is a chance of having ember for mac?
Trust me, on mac there is no good software for organizing movies etc...Nothing at all!
I think a lot of people will be really interested...And i believe a lot(like i would) can donate such an effort...

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - shaktoo - 2012-10-22

@ kavouras ; have you looked @ this --->http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=142723

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - TeKo - 2012-10-22

(2012-10-22, 09:28)kavouras Wrote: Thans bobrick!

Do you think there is a chance of having ember for mac?
Trust me, on mac there is no good software for organizing movies etc...Nothing at all!
I think a lot of people will be really interested...And i believe a lot(like i would) can donate such an effort...

Maybe this:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=109976

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Randall Lind - 2012-10-22

I will look forward to an Alpha just to see what is changing Smile