Kodi Community Forum
Release Eminence - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Eminence (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=213)
+---- Thread: Release Eminence (/showthread.php?tid=187071)

RE: Eminence - kayone - 2015-02-02

Hi, fantastic skin, great work.

I have one issue - I seem to be struggling to link a menu icon to RCB (Rom Collection Browser) with it added as a favorite (RunScript("script.games.rom.collection.browser"))

I'm running the latest Kodi 14.1 on FireTV

Any help is appreciated!

RE: Eminence - zilexa - 2015-02-02

I noticed this skin is listed in a topic listing all skins with touch support. But how do I enable it for Eminence?

RE: Eminence - Gaizzie - 2015-02-03

Hi all,

Absolutely fantastic skin.. there is only 1 thing missing for me to makes this the most perfect skin in XMBC/Kodi history... That's support for ROM Collection Browser https://code.google.com/p/romcollectionbrowser/wiki/SkinningRCB

Any chance we will see this happen?

RE: Eminence - da-anda - 2015-02-03

Hey jurial, any chance you can add the still missing peripherals dialog?

RE: Eminence - ED-209 - 2015-02-03

(2015-02-01, 20:32)Scottland Wrote: I'm trying to change the action of the power button to just exit Kodi, without much success. I can add a tile to map to quit Kodi, but it's always before settings whereas I'd prefer it to be on the far right. I've had a look though the XML files but not getting anywhere - can anyone help point me in the right direction?

Cheers

I'm very keen to be able to make this modification too, so if someone has found a way to make it happen I'd be grateful to know!

RE: Eminence - en0x - 2015-02-04

There seems to be an issue with temperature indicator . mine shows -0 F haha

RE: Eminence - nickr - 2015-02-04

Do you have a weather addon properly configured?

RE: Eminence - Notrial - 2015-02-05

I'd like to report a bug/issue.

Don't know if it just me but the following happens:

When I play a "spotlight" episode directly from the home screen, and hit "menu" on my Apple Remote (stop button basically), it goes back to the home screen, but there is no focus on any of the menu items (seems the focus is still on the top part of the screen).
Therefore I can't do or click on anything at that point, unless I switch on my mouse and roll over one of the menu items to regain focus. At that point remote works again.

Please let me know if there is a workaround.

I have the latest Kodi version on Mac Mini 2014 installed.

Thanks!

RE: Eminence - blacksc0rp - 2015-02-07

Hello

could anyone write a short instruction on how do add/chane fonts within the skin ?

I saw that hebrew support was mentioned - where do you have to copy the fonts/other files to ?

thanks in advance

RE: Eminence - cereyanli - 2015-02-09

Hello

I am on latest version on Kodi Ubuntu and latest version of the skin.

I use IPTV Simple TV client for Live TV.

When I list all channels and select any of them by pressing OK button; stream starts in the background but can not see the video unless I hit the OK button second time. As this is not happening in Confluence ; I assume this skin related.

can somebody help ?

Thanks

RE: Eminence - josch - 2015-02-09

(2015-02-03, 19:19)ED-209 Wrote:
(2015-02-01, 20:32)Scottland Wrote: I'm trying to change the action of the power button to just exit Kodi, without much success. I can add a tile to map to quit Kodi, but it's always before settings whereas I'd prefer it to be on the far right. I've had a look though the XML files but not getting anywhere - can anyone help point me in the right direction?

Cheers

I'm very keen to be able to make this modification too, so if someone has found a way to make it happen I'd be grateful to know!

Just edit the guisettings.xml file inside your userdata folder and replace:

Code:
<setting type="string" name="skin.eminence.home.314.path">ActivateWindow(shutdownmenu)</setting>

with

Code:
<setting type="string" name="skin.eminence.home.314.path">Quit()</setting>

RE: Eminence - wrxtasy - 2015-02-09

(2015-02-09, 14:15)cereyanli Wrote: Hello

I am on latest version on Kodi Ubuntu and latest version of the skin.

I use IPTV Simple TV client for Live TV.

When I list all channels and select any of them by pressing OK button; stream starts in the background but can not see the video unless I hit the OK button second time. As this is not happening in Confluence ; I assume this skin related.

can somebody help ?

Thanks
Easy fix..

Kodi > Settings > Live TV > Playback > Start playback minimised > disable

Smile

RE: Eminence - blacksc0rp - 2015-02-09

(2015-02-07, 17:20)blacksc0rp Wrote: Hello

could anyone write a short instruction on how do add/chane fonts within the skin ?

I saw that hebrew support was mentioned - where do you have to copy the fonts/other files to ?

thanks in advance

==============================

anyone please ?

RE: Eminence - jurialmunkey - 2015-02-10

(2015-02-09, 21:51)blacksc0rp Wrote:
(2015-02-07, 17:20)blacksc0rp Wrote: Hello

thanks in advance

==============================

anyone please ?

fonts go in the fonts directory of the skin.
For openelec/linux it is ~/.kodi/addons/skin.eminence/fonts/

RE: Eminence - axydas - 2015-02-10

amazing skin and works fast on my Helix on rasberry.

THE PROBLEM I HAVE IS WITH SUBTITLES. WHEN I PRESS THE 'SUBTITLE' BUTTON THE SKIN DOES NOT RESPONSE. I check this with other skin and works fine so it is nothing with my Helix settings.

Somebody to help........