Kodi Community Forum
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) (/showthread.php?tid=334820)

RE: Titan BINGIE MODE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 04/09/2018) - cartman.dos - 2019-01-02

(2018-12-31, 14:39)serat Wrote: Hi, thanks a lot for the mod. It looks great however it doesn't play the movie trailer in the spotlight widget for me (for the TV shows it already does, but not really stable, i. e. When switching between series titles, it plays one of the previously selected TV shows trailer and not the currently selected one). Do I need to turn an option on to play the movie trailers? Thanks
 Well, for movies in spotlight it takes the trailer path that kodi has scraped so this might not work if kodi hasn't scraped a trailer for it (check nfo/scraper settings), if scraper link is not youtube and you don't have the right addon installed (or the addon is broken) for ex. hdtrailers path needs hdtrailers addon to play if i'm not mistaken.
So give me some more details and I might be able to fix that, what source the movies comes from? check scraper & nfo for trailer. You could also check/post the log so I can see if there's an error or it just doesn't get the play trailer command (probably absence of scraped trailer path in this case).

(2018-12-23, 15:33)angus2064 Wrote: Hello and thank you for this amazing skin !! 

I use it since you posted it here and I really love it .You made a great job and I really have the sensation to use Netflix with my personal library of movie Smile 
BTW ,I just encounter a little problem since the beginning ,with the widget "similar TV show" ,this widget doesn't work for me and showing nothing since the beginning when beside that the "similar Movie" widget works perfectly since the beginning .

If someone have an idea and can help me to solve this problem ,that would be awesome . I try with Kodi 18 RC2 and RC3 without any change .
Glad your enjoying the skin, please try to install this:
https://github.com/cartmandos/repository.bingie/raw/master/script.skin.helper.widgets/script.skin.helper.widgets-1.0.39.zip

And let me know if that has solved the issue for you as it did on my end.

(2018-11-24, 05:00)ryadre Wrote: Hi, I'm using the Netflix home layout, on the vertical home menu on the left is there any way I can replace the big red Bingie logo with a kodi icon? I found the icon in the android file manager for the skin and replaced it, but it hasn't changed so it must be somewhere else
 No need to alter code, just set it up in Skin Settings --> General --> Use custom logo, have fun.

(2018-12-06, 00:22)fredistehboss Wrote: @ontap @cscott1 @cartman.dos 
**Editted many times, sorry. I went back to make sure I followed the installation instructions clearly to confirm this**

The homescreen widgets I'm using are the Netflix sections under my name in the Netflix addon (i.e. Video Add-on>Netflix>MyAccountName>Netflix Originals)
They will not load after a restart. Yes I close it properly. I close it from within Kodi's "Exit" function. Please help me figure out why they disappear? I'm on Windows 10.

I'm sure I followed the guide right. The widgets just don't load after a restart... They remain blank... Huh
HERE IS A QUICK VIDEO I MADE TO DEMONSTRATE MY PROBLEM Smile 
0:00-3:44 is setup leading up to my problem/bug. Skip to 3:45 to see the problem.

Please help me! And let me know if I'm "doing it wrong"
As far as I remember from last time using the netflix addon, u must export to library in order to use it as widgets. In the Netflix addon, longpress will open contexmenu and you will have option to export. Then load it as a media source and that should do it. Let me know how it goes.

(2018-12-06, 22:58)DjSpike2k8 Wrote:
(2018-10-11, 01:11)cscott1 Wrote:
(2018-09-04, 20:01)wsx1 Wrote:  
 Hey.. I Know you may be busy but if it's not too much i would like to ask for you're assistance. I have read through all these post's including yours and most of your problems i had (at some point). How did you set up Artwork Beef correctly to pull the Clearlogo's? You see my problem is it pulls everything, from ratings to studio logo's, but... when it goes to pull the Clearlogo it displays a black area, No logo. Then it reverts back to writing.  So it's trying to pull it. I had the correct settings, then a little hiccup and had to start fresh, like yourself but now i just cant get ClearLogo's to display.  "Apparently it has to do with the text in <overview>. You have to escape all special characters. There was an ë in there and a é. That leads to not displaying the images".  Another user wrote.. If you know where this could be it would be highly appreciated. 
 I'm not quite sure I followed you on this one sorry, it sounds more like an artwork beef issue maybe?

(2018-12-07, 06:04)adamswm92 Wrote: How can I remove the following from the home screen: in progress and recommended movies, recently added movies, recently added music videos.
 Skinsettings --> shortcuts --> edit shortcuts --> go to widgets for each one and delete/change whichever you want.

(2018-12-07, 06:20)yoshitslc Wrote: Hello !

I gave a try on the mod and it is really awesome.
I have some little things to complete the perfect setting but I can’t figure it out. maybe there is an option for that but I can’t’find them.

The widget view is large netflix landscape, and the libraty view is netflix too.
-On the home or the library, the tiles always shows fanart, but I would like to change them with clearart instead, like I saw in captures. I can’t find a way to change them. I ´ve checked the option in the skin settings, rescrap the library with artwork beef, but Instill have the same fanarts in the tiles (widget and library).
-And with that, it would be perfect if the fanart could be different from the tile also...

EDIT: ok those two problems were solved when I stoped mix clearart and landscapes...

-Speakinf about the widget, is there a way to sort them randomly instead of title sorting.
-Some views changes during navigation, getting from netflix views to lists views without any call.

Besides thoses littles problems, i’m very happy with this skin that I found tonight. I would be very happy tonhelp solve theses problems by getting into the code and share solutions. But I’ll do that this week end because it’s very late here.
 You can try and force-lock the views in skinsettings.
for the first thing u mentioned, it's not really skin-related, but it can be easily solved if you were to make a playlist of the widgets specific playlist you want and choose order to randomize, i've actually done it as well Wink
Maybe in the future this will be added feature to skin helper widget...

RE: Titan BINGIE MODE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 04/09/2018) - cscott1 - 2019-01-03

(2019-01-02, 20:57)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-01-02, 18:37)cscott1 Wrote:
(2019-01-02, 16:27)cartman.dos Wrote: Hey everyone, just did a quick update and pushed 0.1.3.
A lot of you have asked me to fix 'more episodes' button and auto-trailers on home for non-library items - this is in the works atm,
I'll try to keep track on msgs here (wasn't here for some time now) and help if I can.

cheers
Glad you are still updating your Mod I use it as my daily driver for a few months now. The skin helper errors you get from playing non library items (streams from streaming add-ons Netflix, Film-on, Crackle, PopcornFlix etc.) from the info dialog screen is really my only issue with the skin happy to hear you are working on fixes. Thanks a ton.  
Can you help me reproduce to further understand what's the underlying problem here? Is this error exclusive to this skin?
BTW the last time I streamed netflix (exported with netflix input stream) on the skin it went fine on my end.

PS, saw a few replies earlier you wanted to leave just the genre info in home screen, its easy to adjust if you still want to, i'll point the changes needed.

Thanks for getting back to me honestly I haven't tried the Netflix add-on I just assumed it was like other streaming add-ons. You can reproduce what I'm talking about with the popcornflix add-on its in the official Kodi repository. I have no intention of adding everything on there to my library I just want to play it from the add-on without skin helper errors. The error only occurs when trying to play an item from an add-on from the info dialog screen also the osd remains and never goes away while playing from an add-on. MardukL attempted to fix this in his MOD and it worked from within an add-on however it did not when adding adding a add-on category to a widget if that make sense. He could probably help I know you guys worked together in the past between the two of you guys I know you can figure it out.

The genera setting was just a minor cosmetic thing that I'm used to now no need to change anything.

RE: Titan BINGIE MODE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 04/09/2018) - cartman.dos - 2019-01-03

(2019-01-03, 05:39)cscott1 Wrote:
(2019-01-02, 20:57)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-01-02, 18:37)cscott1 Wrote: Glad you are still updating your Mod I use it as my daily driver for a few months now. The skin helper errors you get from playing non library items (streams from streaming add-ons Netflix, Film-on, Crackle, PopcornFlix etc.) from the info dialog screen is really my only issue with the skin happy to hear you are working on fixes. Thanks a ton.  
Can you help me reproduce to further understand what's the underlying problem here? Is this error exclusive to this skin?
BTW the last time I streamed netflix (exported with netflix input stream) on the skin it went fine on my end.

PS, saw a few replies earlier you wanted to leave just the genre info in home screen, its easy to adjust if you still want to, i'll point the changes needed. 

Thanks for getting back to me honestly I haven't tried the Netflix add-on I just assumed it was like other streaming add-ons. You can reproduce what I'm talking about with the popcornflix add-on its in the official Kodi repository. I have no intention of adding everything on there to my library I just want to play it from the add-on without skin helper errors. The error only occurs when trying to play an item from an add-on from the info dialog screen also the osd remains and never goes away while playing from an add-on. MardukL attempted to fix this in his MOD and it worked from within an add-on however it did not when adding adding a add-on category to a widget if that make sense. He could probably help I know you guys worked together in the past between the two of you guys I know you can figure it out.

The genera setting was just a minor cosmetic thing that I'm used to now no need to change anything. 
I just installed popcornflix, ran from the addon and worked fine.
Added as widget, loaded tvshows and ran fine (with the new update on 'more episodes' button).
No skinhelper problems in particular.
(Win10 64bit, latest Leia RC, bingie mode v0.1.4)

Wait a sec I'm pushing 0.1.5 with a HOTFIX for 0.1.4 (messed something in the hubs overhaul), try with latest RC and let me know if the problem persists.
If it does, give more details - OS, debug log & maybe a video to reproduce the steps.

(2019-01-03, 16:23)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-01-03, 05:39)cscott1 Wrote:
(2019-01-02, 20:57)cartman.dos Wrote: Can you help me reproduce to further understand what's the underlying problem here? Is this error exclusive to this skin?

Added as widget, loaded tvshows and ran fine (with the new update on 'more episodes' button).

Wait a sec I'm pushing 0.1.5 with a HOTFIX for 0.1.4 (messed something in the hubs overhaul), try with latest RC and let me know if the problem persists.
If it does, give more details - OS, debug log & maybe a video to reproduce the steps.

I forgot to mention I have the default select action on show information. I don't have the skin helper errors when I have the default action set to play I think this is where the problem lies.

(2019-01-03, 17:41)cscott1 Wrote:
(2019-01-03, 16:23)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-01-03, 05:39)cscott1 Wrote: Thanks for getting back to me honestly I haven't tried the Netflix add-on I just assumed it was like other streaming add-ons. You can reproduce what I'm talking about with the popcornflix add-on its in the official Kodi repository. I have no intention of adding everything on there to my library I just want to play it from the add-on without skin helper errors. The error only occurs when trying to play an item from an add-on from the info dialog screen also the osd remains and never goes away while playing from an add-on. MardukL attempted to fix this in his MOD and it worked from within an add-on however it did not when adding adding a add-on category to a widget if that make sense. He could probably help I know you guys worked together in the past between the two of you guys I know you can figure it out.

I forgot to mention I have the default select action on show information. I don't have the skin helper errors when I have the default action set to play I think this is where the problem lies. 
 Tried both setting and went ok. Just bumped v0.1.15 for bingie mode and update to skin helper which includes some modification in regarding to addons and general auto-trailers behaviour (especially the playing of previous title's trailer).
Hope it works for you too, let me know if it does.

(2019-01-03, 19:37)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-01-03, 17:41)cscott1 Wrote:
(2019-01-03, 16:23)cartman.dos Wrote: I just installed popcornflix, ran from the addon and worked fine.

Tried both setting and went ok. Just bumped v0.1.15 for bingie mode and update to skin helper which includes some modification in regarding to addons and general auto-trailers behaviour (especially the playing of previous title's trailer).

The version I'm getting in the repo is 0.1.4. I had to use the download file of of your repository because I can't get the web address to work it won't connect and it is typed exactly correct https://cartmandos.github.io/repository is that correct? Not sure if that would be the cause of my problems tho. Things typically update from the downloaded repo.

(2019-01-03, 20:09)cscott1 Wrote:
(2019-01-03, 19:37)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-01-03, 17:41)cscott1 Wrote: I forgot to mention I have the default select action on show information. I don't have the skin helper errors when I have the default action set to play I think this is where the problem lies. 

The version I'm getting in the repo is 0.1.4. I had to use the download file of of your repository because I can't get the web address to work it won't connect and it is typed exactly correct https://cartmandos.github.io/repository is that correct? Not sure if that would be the cause of my problems tho. Things typically update from the downloaded repo. 
 I've installed it from the repo (from kodi) myself on two seperate machines... open contextmenu on addons and press 'check for updates' and see if you're getting the updates.
On the web you can reach the repo here: https://github.com/cartmandos/repository.bingie
or the files directly through here: https://cartmandos.github.io/repository.bingie/

RE: Titan BINGIE MODE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 04/09/2018) - angus2064 - 2019-01-03

(2019-01-02, 21:36)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2018-12-23, 15:33)angus2064 Wrote: Hello and thank you for this amazing skin !! 

I use it since you posted it here and I really love it .You made a great job and I really have the sensation to use Netflix with my personal library of movie Smile 
BTW ,I just encounter a little problem since the beginning ,with the widget "similar TV show" ,this widget doesn't work for me and showing nothing since the beginning when beside that the "similar Movie" widget works perfectly since the beginning .

If someone have an idea and can help me to solve this problem ,that would be awesome . I try with Kodi 18 RC2 and RC3 without any change .
Glad your enjoying the skin, please try to install this:
https://github.com/cartmandos/repository.bingie/raw/master/script.skin.helper.widgets/script.skin.helper.widgets-1.0.39.zip

And let me know if that has solved the issue for you as it did on my end. 
Awesome ! you are the best ! 

Problem solved, very quickly, Thanks a lot to you Wink

RE: Titan BINGIE MODE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 03/01/2019) - buxtonlad - 2019-01-04

Absolutely loving the skin. Would it be possible to include animated lyrics please?