Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

Re: RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - jap2slow - 2013-03-20

(2013-03-19, 23:25)Tolriq Wrote: I send the button code "display" :p via eventserver

OK thank you.
Now see if I can hook it up to a PS3 remote command, or key.xml

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - corpgator - 2013-03-20

Does anyone know of a way I could make the yatse remote sign me out of my windows account?

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-03-20

Well the easiest way would be to start Xbmc with a batch that contains :

start /wait "Xbmc" "c:\.....exe"
logoff

And use the power button in Yatse to quit Xbmc.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - corpgator - 2013-03-20

(2013-03-20, 12:48)Tolriq Wrote: Well the easiest way would be to start Xbmc with a batch that contains :

start /wait "Xbmc" "c:\.....exe"
logoff

And use the power button in Yatse to quit Xbmc.

I have XBMC running as a shell in windows, so how would I accomplish those two commands in the as part of the shell?

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-03-20

Start the cmd as the shell instead of direct Xbmc Smile

Thanks, that worked a charm.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-03-22

Would some of you have the usage of Yatse with Samsung multi window ?

And if yes (and enough answers :p ) what would you like to see inside this specific window ?

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-03-23

I need 2 or 3 users that are still on Eden to join the Beta group.

(New beta starting this Sunday if all goes OK).

If you are interested just leave a PM with your mail (If you join Beta group, giving feedback is mandatory Smile ).

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - emal011 - 2013-03-23

Is there a way to buy the app via paypal?

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-03-23

Well I used to propose unlocker apk for paypal donations, but well the app is free without adds but piracy is quite high Sad

So until I find a better way this is no more possible sorry Sad

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - handbone - 2013-03-25

Hey Tolriq,

Tested out Beta 3.0. Running on Frodo and latest Nightly (not tested thoroughly yet) And on Android 4.2.2. So far everything but the syncing is working for me.

It did cache my whole library, but when I start XBMC, it updates my library and adds the new title, but it doesn't seem to update on the remote. I tried removing and adding stuff to my library, but no changes on the remote. Tried making closing the app and reopening it with no change.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-03-25

I guess changelog is not clear enough :-)

The sync is throttled by a minimal interval configured in settings. By default 24h.
You can still force refresh by long pressing the corresponding left menu item.

Re: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - handbone - 2013-03-25

Nope, It was clear; I just must of overlooked that part.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - peppe_sr - 2013-03-26

Lots of strings to translate,in these days,......really interesting news.
Peppe

Re: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - mbw2001 - 2013-03-26

Is there any plans of working on the PVR part?
I would really love some now playing EPG and, more importantly, removing the scan button from the default page. Takes up screen real estate and how often do you scan for channels. Not to mention that because my back end doesn't support scanning xbmc crashes when I accidentally hit it.
Moving record to extended press on a channel would also be better than the current button.

But awesome work so far. Happily purchased the played version despite having absolutely no use for it :)