Kodi Community Forum
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) (/showthread.php?tid=334820)

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - scofield272 - 2019-08-11

(2019-08-11, 13:17)laurens362 Wrote: is it possible to use multiple rows of all movies / all series instead of "recently watched" "continue watching" etc ?

Widget & Spotlight Content:
The widgets and spotlight for Home entry are set from Skin Settings->Configure Shortucts tab->Edit Shortcuts->Widgets for each entry
The spotlight is set from Skin Settings -> Homelayout tab-> Under Spotlight header
For HUBS, both spotlight & widgets are set from the hub's page, for this it should be unlocked first. this is done from Skin Settings->Configure Shortucts tab-> tick off 'Lock Widgets in Hubs', and then go to the hub you want to customize.
You can also have your own Hub or List, from Edit Shortcuts -> Add Shortcut -> in 'Common' directory from pop-up window you will have amongst other the option for 'MyHub' and 'My Custom List' and set them as explained above.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - tantrum080 - 2019-08-11

(2019-08-11, 13:18)laurens362 Wrote: and how can we be able to delete movies/seriees within titan bingie?

If your using shield tv, you have to store your media in the "NVIDIA_SHIELD" folder on your HDD to be able to delete media from inside kodi

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - laurens362 - 2019-08-11

(2019-08-11, 16:05)tantrum080 Wrote:
(2019-08-11, 13:18)laurens362 Wrote: and how can we be able to delete movies/seriees within titan bingie?

If your using shield tv, you have to store your media in the "NVIDIA_SHIELD" folder on your HDD to be able to delete media from inside kodi 
i fixed deleting media with Janitor Smile im using shield & nas combined

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - laurens362 - 2019-08-11

(2019-08-11, 14:44)scofield272 Wrote:
(2019-08-11, 13:17)laurens362 Wrote: is it possible to use multiple rows of all movies / all series instead of "recently watched" "continue watching" etc ?

The widgets and spotlight for Home entry are set from Skin Settings->Configure Shortucts tab->Edit Shortcuts->Widgets for each entry
The spotlight is set from Skin Settings -> Homelayout tab-> Under Spotlight header
For HUBS, both spotlight & widgets are set from the hub's page, for this it should be unlocked first. this is done from Skin Settings->Configure Shortucts tab-> tick off 'Lock Widgets in Hubs', and then go to the hub you want to customize.
You can also have your own Hub or List, from Edit Shortcuts -> Add Shortcut -> in 'Common' directory from pop-up window you will have amongst other the option for 'MyHub' and 'My Custom List' and set them as explained above.  
i cant seem to get to work with thisConfused

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - SirLoinOfBeef - 2019-08-11

Is there an option to disable the new "auto pause when osd shows" feature?
I often pull up the OSD mid-show just to see how long is left to play. I do not want it to auto pause.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - paddy75 - 2019-08-11

Hello all,
I have version 1.03 installed and use the vertical menu tiles. Now the tiles high changed to a complete high view and it is not possible to change this. Before i had 5 tiles and it was not required to scoll down to the next. Now one tiles is only displayed.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Rohlik - 2019-08-11

Hello,
this skin is excellent! Thank you!

How I can enable current time on OSD?
Is possible to add link/shortcut for selected add-ons to right menu?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - tantrum080 - 2019-08-11

(2019-08-11, 20:20)Rohlik Wrote: Hello,
this skin is excellent! Thank you!

How I can enable current time on OSD?
Is possible to add link/shortcut for selected add-ons to right menu?

You are correct this skin is amazing

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - laurens362 - 2019-08-12

(2019-08-11, 16:08)laurens362 Wrote:
(2019-08-11, 14:44)scofield272 Wrote:

i cant seem to get to work with thisConfused 
i could fix one ( TV Series ) by using a custom hub, but whenever i use the custom hub twice its not working..

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - djdirty60 - 2019-08-12

good day,

the animation background won't play, you can see it but it doesn't move. anyone a solution?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - Seattle2Nashville - 2019-08-12

(2019-08-10, 15:59)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-08-08, 18:43)Seattle2Nashville Wrote: @cartman.dos I have ratings and studio logos on the home hub but not the movie or TV hubs. I started fresh installed bingie and one addon to populate the widgets multiple times on multiple devices and end up with the same problem. When I'm in the addon, studio logos and ratings work. On the home hub. spotlight and widgets have ratings and studio logos. The only place they dont appear is on the tv shows and movies hubs. Any ideas why this may be? Is theres something I can send you that could help?
Just tested and seemed to work fine on hubs...if you have a widget that in Home gives you ratings, set the same as source for one the hub's widgets and test if you're getting ratings for it there (for the same item).

Also, it'd probably be good to test this also on Kodi 18. (guessing you're running 19)
And on that point, I believe the reason your compilation has failed has been due to you trying to merge the android channels commit (?) which was committed to the Matrix(19) branch.
So either leave it or manual-merge...    

Just to be sure, I did a fresh install of 18.2 downloaded directly from Kodi.tv on Windows 10 (haven't been using the modded 19). Installed your repo and addon repo. Installed bingie, installed addon. Made sure studio logos and ratings were enabled in both "skin settings > home screen" and "skin settings > media library view" no other modifications or installs except "studio logos white" from kodi repo

Here are labeled pictures of the results: https://imgur.com/a/fxlvjPY

Edit: Just testing some things. I have the same issue when using 18.3 on windows and when using 18.2/18.3 on the shield

Another edit: I'm actually referring to the studio logo and ratings in the bottom right. Not the clear art, my bad

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - neurosis13 - 2019-08-12

(2019-08-12, 21:59)Seattle2Nashville Wrote:
(2019-08-10, 15:59)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-08-08, 18:43)Seattle2Nashville Wrote: @cartman.dos I have ratings and studio logos on the home hub but not the movie or TV hubs. I started fresh installed bingie and one addon to populate the widgets multiple times on multiple devices and end up with the same problem. When I'm in the addon, studio logos and ratings work. On the home hub. spotlight and widgets have ratings and studio logos. The only place they dont appear is on the tv shows and movies hubs. Any ideas why this may be? Is theres something I can send you that could help?
Just tested and seemed to work fine on hubs...if you have a widget that in Home gives you ratings, set the same as source for one the hub's widgets and test if you're getting ratings for it there (for the same item).

Also, it'd probably be good to test this also on Kodi 18. (guessing you're running 19)
And on that point, I believe the reason your compilation has failed has been due to you trying to merge the android channels commit (?) which was committed to the Matrix(19) branch.

Just to be sure, I did a fresh install of 18.2 downloaded directly from Kodi.tv on Windows 10 (haven't been using the modded 19). Installed your repo and addon repo. Installed bingie, installed addon. Made sure studio logos and ratings were enabled in both "skin settings > home screen" and "skin settings > media library view" no other modifications or installs except "studio logos white" from kodi repo

Here are some pictures 

yeah skin helper script doesn't work like it should, i have exactly the same problems.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - scofield272 - 2019-08-13

(2019-08-12, 22:29)neurosis13 Wrote:
(2019-08-12, 21:59)Seattle2Nashville Wrote:
(2019-08-10, 15:59)cartman.dos Wrote: Just tested and seemed to work fine on hubs...if you have a widget that in Home gives you ratings, set the same as source for one the hub's widgets and test if you're getting ratings for it there (for the same item).

Here are some pictures  

yeah skin helper script doesn't work like it should, i have exactly the same problems. 

if you're go to your library and right click on a movie without clear logo, choose "select artwork" and choose manually the clear logo from the available list, does it work?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 2/5/2019) - neurosis13 - 2019-08-13

(2019-08-13, 07:15)scofield272 Wrote:
(2019-08-12, 22:29)neurosis13 Wrote:
(2019-08-12, 21:59)Seattle2Nashville Wrote: Just to be sure, I did a fresh install of 18.2 downloaded directly from Kodi.tv on Windows 10 (haven't been using the modded 19). Installed your repo and addon repo. Installed bingie, installed addon. Made sure studio logos and ratings were enabled in both "skin settings > home screen" and "skin settings > media library view" no other modifications or installs except "studio logos white" from kodi repo

Here are some pictures  

if you're go to your library and right click on a movie without clear logo, choose "select artwork" and choose manually the clear logo from the available list, does it work?    

for a lot of movies I can't download any artwork but skin helper would display it nevertheless but that function seems to be broken now.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Wouter Baardmans - 2019-08-13

Skin is working fine on my android box, only a few issues.

In the information menu the top button "resume watching" is missing.

And in the Episodes menu I can see the Season selection button, but I cannot select it. When I press left it highlights the Season selection, but also opens the side menu...

Thanks in advance!