Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix (/showthread.php?tid=208801)

RE: [MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix - Wanilton - 2014-12-29

Hi zensbert, replace with
Code:
<e>XBMC.ActivateWindowAndFocus(TvChannels)</e>
<h>XBMC.ActivateWindowAndFocus(TVGuide)</h>
<j>XBMC.ActivateWindowAndFocus(TVRecordings)</j>
<k>XBMC.ActivateWindowAndFocus(TVTimers)</k>
<b>XBMC.ActivateWindowAndFocus(TVSearch)</b>

RE: [MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix - zensbert - 2014-12-29

(2014-12-29, 15:00)Wanilton Wrote: Hi zensbert, replace with
Code:
<e>XBMC.ActivateWindowAndFocus(TvChannels)</e>
<h>XBMC.ActivateWindowAndFocus(TVGuide)</h>
<j>XBMC.ActivateWindowAndFocus(TVRecordings)</j>
<k>XBMC.ActivateWindowAndFocus(TVTimers)</k>
<b>XBMC.ActivateWindowAndFocus(TVSearch)</b>

Thx Thx Thx, i canĀ“t thank you enough.. it works. Next Beer is on me :-P
Have a nice day.

RE: [MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix - ferent - 2014-12-29

Hi, are the music lyrics running well? The doesn't run for me.

RE: [MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix - jamie_b - 2014-12-29

Hi been using this skin for a day and I think I have found a problem.

When the skin comes out of screensaver dull mode it remains very dull even after reboot I'm running in windows 8.1

Thanks Jamie

RE: [MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix - Ipaddle - 2014-12-29

Is it possible to use textures like the ones from devilshura? How in Helix mod?
Apart from this everything is just dandy. Thanks.

RE: [MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix - Jorsan - 2014-12-29

Hi, need some help here: I just finished to create all my video smart playlists with this great skin for Helix but can't do the same with my music. If I go to music, the sub-menu has 15 options but none of them is "files" that alow me to go to "create smart palylist" and go from there ... any idea how can I do this?
thanks in advance

RE: [MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix - scott967 - 2014-12-30

(2014-12-29, 23:29)Jorsan Wrote: Hi, need some help here: I just finished to create all my video smart playlists with this great skin for Helix but can't do the same with my music. If I go to music, the sub-menu has 15 options but none of them is "files" that alow me to go to "create smart palylist" and go from there ... any idea how can I do this?
thanks in advance

Default install should create a "music-playlists" submenu. Or create using customize main menu. Select any empty submenu position (or currently defined one you don't want) and "replace this menu item with" and on right select MUSIC-PLAYLISTS (not "CHOOSE AUDIO PLAYLIST" -- that only creates a submenu to a specific playlist file).

scott s.

(2014-12-29, 20:50)jamie_b Wrote: Hi been using this skin for a day and I think I have found a problem.

When the skin comes out of screensaver dull mode it remains very dull even after reboot I'm running in windows 8.1

Thanks Jamie

AFAIK, it's all handled by Kodi. Might try changing the active screensaver in settings.

scott s.

(2014-12-25, 15:43)atrocity81 Wrote: Hi, thanks for all the work you put into the mod. I'm using Kodi stable release for Windows.

I have an issue with the timeline function. When I use the tv-epg in the sub menu it just brings up the channel list instead of the timeline.

I can access the timeline via the smart view top menu in the view options.

But I would really like to use the sub menu.

Any ideas??

Cheers,
atrocity81

You probably updated from an earlier Gotham version of the skin and the Gotham sub menus are different from Helix. You can try to go to "customize main menu" and in TV / TV-EPG submenu use the "replace this menu with" and reselect TV-EPG on the right to fix. Same for TV-Timers, TV-Recordings, Radio etc. I think only the TV (PVR) menus must be updated for Helix. The rest should be unchanged from Gotham. Or do a skin reset and get the deffaults for Helix set that way.

scott s.

RE: [MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix - Jorsan - 2014-12-30

Thanks Scott967 but doing what you recomends all that I see are two dots (..) , thats all. don' t understand whats going on here ....

(2014-12-26, 01:37)davidtlee Wrote: Installed Kodi 14.0 and the latest Helix MQ5 skin today.

One thing I noticed is that both Artwork Organizer and CDArt Manager Add-Ons are needed to display fanart background images when on Movies and Music main menu items.

All the Music fanart is in /.kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.artistslideshow/ArtistSlideshow

All the Movie fanart is in /.kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.artwork.downloader/temp/

The only problem I can see is that there is no Aeon MQ5 widget to download all ArtistSlideShow fanart for all artists. It currently only downloads stuff which is being played.

Not true. In the music views you can set artist extrafanart root folder, other wise it will look in the parent folder of the current song for /extrafanart/.

I don't believe there is any alternative available for video fanart other than /etrafanart/ in the now playing video folder.

scott s.

(2014-12-26, 03:04)willemd Wrote:
(2014-12-25, 15:43)atrocity81 Wrote: Hi, thanks for all the work you put into the mod. I'm using Kodi stable release for Windows.

I have an issue with the timeline function. When I use the tv-epg in the sub menu it just brings up the channel list instead of the timeline.

Any ideas??

Cheers,
atrocity81
I had the same problem. Re-adding the same submenu items solved the problem. I think upgrading the skin changed something and the old settings weren't properly migrated.

In Gotham the EPG, Recordings, and Timers were part of "MyPVR" which also had the Channels. In Helix, there are separate windows for all, thus you need the Helix menus, not carry over Gotham menus. That's why I recommend reseting the skin if you are upgrading from Gotham.

scott s.

(2014-12-27, 23:17)VanZan Wrote: Try this:

(2014-11-30, 22:18)Wanilton Wrote: Change in helix, broken use, after active views, return to home, now return for views mode again, and change work fine with left and right arrows.

I tried all different things I could think of to get around this, but no success.

scott s.

(2014-12-26, 23:33)Me-- Wrote:
(2014-12-25, 00:31)scott967 Wrote: In the timeline, I made a change from Gotham in that if you go "up" to the first channel in the EPG, going "up" again takes you to the top menu (in Gotham you just wrap around to the bottom of the EPG and there is no way to get to the top menu except by going left/right all the way to end of the timeline, which if you have 10 days of EPG for example, takes forever to scroll).

Thanks for the updated PVRGuide.xml file!

However, how to get back to the old way to navigate?
I was convenient with an "up" to move from the first to the last channel ...

Something else, the RecordPrefs.xml file need to be moded to have correct window working when you add a timer!

Thank you for your job!!!

Julien

I did make some changes, as it was almost impossible to get from the EPG timeline to the top menu to change the view. I will take another look at it. Will also look at the timers from recordings.

scott s.

(2014-12-29, 12:16)zensbert Wrote: <e>XBMC.ActivateWindowAndFocus(MyPVR, 31,0, 10,0)</e>
<h>XBMC.ActivateWindowAndFocus(MyPVR, 32,0, 11,0)</h>
<j>XBMC.ActivateWindowAndFocus(MyPVR, 33,0, 12,0)</j>
<k>XBMC.ActivateWindowAndFocus(MyPVR, 34,0, 13,0)</k>
<b>XBMC.ActivateWindowAndFocus(MyPVR, 35,0, 14,0)</b>

thx zensbert

"MyPVR" is dead in Helix. They made a small fix that it will cause TVChannels to load but it shouldn't be used any more.

scott s.

[MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix - Me-- - 2014-12-30

(1970-04-23, 12:37)scott967 Wrote:
(2014-12-26, 23:33)Me-- Wrote: Thanks for the updated PVRGuide.xml file!

Something else, the RecordPrefs.xml file need to be moded to have correct window working when you add a timer!

Julien

I did make some changes, as it was almost impossible to get from the EPG timeline to the top menu to change the view. I will take another look at it. Will also look at the timers from recordings.

scott s.

Thanks scott.

Here is a RecordPrefs.xml that works:
http://forums.gbpvr.com/showpost.php?p=474348

Thanks too to see the navigate way in EPG ;-)

Julien

RE: [MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix - kwirk - 2014-12-30

I'm on Helix with this mod. Updated from Gotham and reset the skin.
Now I havce a problem - don't know if it is me or the skin.
Using TVseries with "in work" (don't know the exact english wording) the last seen episode was not marked as seen. Doing this in the list view, still this last seen episode will be started using "in work". Only a restart will bring the next episode up as next one.
Any help?
PS: please excuse my very bad english

RE: [MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix - mzup - 2014-12-30

(2014-12-30, 07:30)scott967 Wrote:
(2014-12-26, 01:37)davidtlee Wrote: Installed Kodi 14.0 and the latest Helix MQ5 skin today.

One thing I noticed is that both Artwork Organizer and CDArt Manager Add-Ons are needed to display fanart background images when on Movies and Music main menu items.

All the Music fanart is in /.kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.artistslideshow/ArtistSlideshow

All the Movie fanart is in /.kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.artwork.downloader/temp/

The only problem I can see is that there is no Aeon MQ5 widget to download all ArtistSlideShow fanart for all artists. It currently only downloads stuff which is being played.

Not true. In the music views you can set artist extrafanart root folder, other wise it will look in the parent folder of the current song for /extrafanart/.

I don't believe there is any alternative available for video fanart other than /etrafanart/ in the now playing video folder.

scott s.

(2014-12-26, 03:04)willemd Wrote:

Any ideas??

Cheers,
atrocity81
I had the same problem. Re-adding the same submenu items solved the problem. I think upgrading the skin changed something and the old settings weren't properly migrated.

In Gotham the EPG, Recordings, and Timers were part of "MyPVR" which also had the Channels. In Helix, there are separate windows for all, thus you need the Helix menus, not carry over Gotham menus. That's why I recommend reseting the skin if you are upgrading from Gotham.

scott s.

(2014-12-27, 23:17)VanZan Wrote: Try this:

(2014-11-30, 22:18)Wanilton Wrote: Change in helix, broken use, after active views, return to home, now return for views mode again, and change work fine with left and right arrows.

I tried all different things I could think of to get around this, but no success.

scott s.

(2014-12-26, 23:33)Me-- Wrote:
(2014-12-25, 00:31)scott967 Wrote: In the timeline, I made a change from Gotham in that if you go "up" to the first channel in the EPG, going "up" again takes you to the top menu (in Gotham you just wrap around to the bottom of the EPG and there is no way to get to the top menu except by going left/right all the way to end of the timeline, which if you have 10 days of EPG for example, takes forever to scroll).

Thanks for the updated PVRGuide.xml file!

Julien

scott s.

I find it hard to navigate in the new EPG timeline view. When I am in the top menu it takes me many tries to get out of it just so I can advance the timeline. I understand about it being an issue to get back to top menu once in timeline, but hopefully there is a workaround to make it easy to switch between the both.

Thanks for your work.