Kodi Community Forum
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) (/showthread.php?tid=116941)

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - voip-ninja - 2013-02-21

(2013-02-21, 22:07)>>X<< Wrote:
(2013-02-21, 18:51)Randall Lind Wrote:
(2013-02-21, 18:11)voip-ninja Wrote: I think I might have sorted it out. Bizarrely what was required is to go into the Artwork Download plugin and then set the option "use local files". I have no idea what this does, but clear-art, etc, started showing after I made this change and re-ran artwork downloader against my TV share.... I'm guessing that it downloads all of the art and stuffs it on a local hard drive of the PC with XBMC on it.

I had a strange issue last night. After 4 days of transferring TV Shows to new drives and reloading them all my logo's were missing. I had to set the art down loader to down load off the web to get them back. They were in the folders so no idea why XBMC art download program would not scan them. I had to switch from Aeon to Neon GIT in order to fix it.

With Frodo you always have to run Artwork downloader even if you have local artwork.

You should know this already

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=116941&pid=1306673#pid1306673

Yes, he did ask an earlier question about this (as you've pointed out). However, for someone like myself who updated to Frodo and read the FAQ it was a surprise to me. Since Frodo needs a database entry for any "local" artwork and the primary means of achieving this is using Artwork Downloader it would be very helpful if it were in the Frodo FAQ.

Nod

As a matter of fact, just googling around, I couldn't even find what "use local artwork" does for Artwork Downloader, I just turned it on because other users indicated it was necessary.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - m.savazzi - 2013-02-21

(2013-02-21, 22:12)GreenOnyx Wrote: @ m.savazzi

With the WatTMDB addition from 02/17 (7e11efad9d) I see that we need the two DLL's from your link and the new dependency. Did you just place the dll's in Libraries\Release\ and Libraries\Debug\ for Scraper.EmberCore.TMDB or did you use a different installation method? I simply copied the libraries there but show a RestSharp.xml missing and have some major compile issues. Before I waste a ton of time I was hoping you could tell me if there was a better installation method or anything that's missing in the tree that I'll need.

Also, it appears that there's a team foundation link to xeon:8080, seems like this should be removed?

YOu are right I do not understand why GitHub is not exporting the correct dependencies. Sorry for that

You need to add the nuget package: RestSharp
and you need to linc the WatTMDB library.

I will try to update the project to include them and the dependencies.

You see, is here in the project:

but is not on GitHub.

Anyone can help me?

Note that this is a modified version of WatTMDB as it is compiled for .NET 3.5 not for .NET 4.0

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Randall Lind - 2013-02-21

(2013-02-21, 22:07)>>X<< Wrote:
(2013-02-21, 18:51)Randall Lind Wrote:
(2013-02-21, 18:11)voip-ninja Wrote: I think I might have sorted it out. Bizarrely what was required is to go into the Artwork Download plugin and then set the option "use local files". I have no idea what this does, but clear-art, etc, started showing after I made this change and re-ran artwork downloader against my TV share.... I'm guessing that it downloads all of the art and stuffs it on a local hard drive of the PC with XBMC on it.

I had a strange issue last night. After 4 days of transferring TV Shows to new drives and reloading them all my logo's were missing. I had to set the art down loader to down load off the web to get them back. They were in the folders so no idea why XBMC art download program would not scan them. I had to switch from Aeon to Neon GIT in order to fix it.

With Frodo you always have to run Artwork downloader even if you have local artwork.

You should know this already

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=116941&pid=1306673#pid1306673

The issue if you read was Art Download program scan and ignore logo's from local folders. I had to set it to re-download off the web for the logo's to show again.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - m.savazzi - 2013-02-21

Modified the structure, added WatTMDB 3.5 and RestSharp from nuget.

Now should compile fine, please confirm

I should have de registered Team Foundation too Smile (I use versioning for everything but I forgot to disconnect it before posting to github)

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - GreenOnyx - 2013-02-22

That did the trick m.savazzi, I think we should be good once Dan merges. Appreciate it!

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - CaptainKen - 2013-02-22

Well in case you guys are wondering what to do next, here's my wish list. (Not making light of the hard work you'll already doing!) Smile

Scraping
- Auto Scrape "Ask" should mark (different color) all movies it needs to ask about and continue with the batch.
- Generate a banner.jpg: http://ember.purplepig.net/issues/47
- Scrape Logos, ClearArt, Discart, Banner, Character Art, Landscape
- Add ability to rescrape actors
- Add ability to rescrape select pieces for a single movie
- Scarep for TV series music theme (TVTunes)
- Queued Downloading / Background scraping: http://ember.purplepig.net/issues/25

Edit Movie Mode
- Movie <set> field in Movie edit screen
- View an Actor image when clicked on

Export Movie List
- Fix "Filter In: "Source Folder" to actually work
- Set default template
- Save Filter
- Set default filter
- Filter option to exclude, rather than include
- Auto run scheduler

Sets Manager
- Scrape Actors
- Select Trailer

OffLine Media Manager
- Choose Trailer dialog
- Bulk Import: Read movie names from file. Perhaps require file to contain movie ID
- Save default settings
- Media stub support

Other Tweaks
- Fanart graphic should be scaled when in the Movie/TV Shows list view so it can actually be viewed properly
- Make source list wider in "Files and Sources"
- Option to Import DVD Profiler XML to nfo to add movie(s)
- Right Click, "(Re)scrape Selected Movies" should be available even for a single movie
- Choice of color for "Mark New Shows" and "Mark New Episodes" as well as more Mark option items

Thank you again for all your time you put into keeping EMM alive and any consideration you give this list.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - CaptainKen - 2013-02-22

(2013-02-17, 23:29)Cocotus Wrote: @m.savazzi
He means probably the template I created for Ember. Here's a demo of it (long initial loading time)
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7856680/MyMovies/index.htm

I know that the creation/Build process of HTML Export function in Ember is totally slow - even the original author of Ember stated that he would rework the whole thing, but we know all what happened.. Wink

Cocotus, I'm drooling in anticipation of your template!

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - RockDawg - 2013-02-22

Anybody else not getting anything scraped from IMDB? I'm running 1.3.09 from Dan's sig and while trying to scrape a couple movies tonight, I am not getting anything from IMDB. POster, fanart and codec info are all fine, but no cast, plot, rating or anything else from IMDB. The movies I tried are Red Dawn (2012) and The Imposter (2012). Anyone else having a problem?

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - deh2k7 - 2013-02-22

(2013-02-22, 04:07)RockDawg Wrote: Anybody else not getting anything scraped from IMDB? I'm running 1.3.09 from Dan's sig and while trying to scrape a couple movies tonight, I am not getting anything from IMDB. POster, fanart and codec info are all fine, but no cast, plot, rating or anything else from IMDB. The movies I tried are Red Dawn (2012) and The Imposter (2012). Anyone else having a problem?

I was scraping cast and actors earlier this evening with no issues, as well as updating some posters. Granted it wasn't a full scrape with no previous NFO, but I was getting info back.

(2013-02-22, 03:43)CaptainKen Wrote: Well in case you guys are wondering what to do next, here's my wish list. (Not making light of the hard work you'll already doing!) Smile

Scraping
- Scrape Logos, ClearArt, Discart, Banner, Character Art, Landscape

Edit Movie Mode
- Movie <set> field in Movie edit screen

Thank you again for all your time you put into keeping EMM alive and any consideration you give this list.

I'd like to add my personal support for the above features as well.

It would be nice to scrape the set info using TMDB movie collection field and be able to scrape a poster/fanart for the set.

I do want to add that these two features that you requested are already available in Ember today (and I used them today).
- Add ability to rescrape actors
- Add ability to rescrape select pieces for a single movie

If you change your scraper settings to select only the fields you want, i.e. writer, director, and actors, then select the movies you want to update, and choose the (re)scrape option for NFO only, it will do what you want. I do this when updating cast, ratings/votes, etc.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Randall Lind - 2013-02-22

I added 15 movies tonight all scraped fined here

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - RockDawg - 2013-02-22

Just did a clean install and it's working now. Sorry! Didn't mean to pollute this therad.

EDIT: I am having a problem. EMM is not scraping the plot. Everything else is scraped..

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Hyram - 2013-02-22

DanCooper (et al), any ideas on why my TV scraper won't scrape? (see post for images)

AW: RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - DanCooper - 2013-02-22

(2013-02-22, 10:10)Hyram Wrote: DanCooper (et al), any ideas on why my TV scraper won't scrape? (see post for images)

Ember don't support multi scraping in TV shows (atm). Bit you can select more than one with CTRL + rmb and select rescraping. After this Ember scrape all selected shows step-by-step.

I'm working on a scrap-all-skip solution for movies.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Cocotus - 2013-02-22

I finished the trakt.tv sync module in Ember to sync your personal watched movies list with your Ember database - the playcount-tag will be set - I will test it today and will submit it tomorrow to github. Then I'm done with my changes for Ember for this version Wink

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - dildotron2000 - 2013-02-22

Does anyone else have a problem in the latest build with generating extra thumbnails ? it just does nothing ?