Kodi Community Forum
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) (/showthread.php?tid=116941)

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - PilGrim - 2013-02-23

Anyone else finding that trailer downloads have stopped working? I read back a few pages and did not see a direct comment on trailer issues.

I am using current version in Dan's signature and trailers were working a few weeks ago, have been trying for last few days and no luck.

Appreciate all the work to keep Ember alive as I have not found anything that works as well.

Cheers

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - oleroc - 2013-02-23

(2013-02-23, 10:17)PilGrim Wrote: Anyone else finding that trailer downloads have stopped working? I read back a few pages and did not see a direct comment on trailer issues.

I am using current version in Dan's signature and trailers were working a few weeks ago, have been trying for last few days and no luck.

Appreciate all the work to keep Ember alive as I have not found anything that works as well.

Cheers

I second this, I have the same problem, running latest version of ember.

AW: RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - DanCooper - 2013-02-23

(2013-02-23, 11:24)oleroc Wrote:
(2013-02-23, 10:17)PilGrim Wrote: Anyone else finding that trailer downloads have stopped working? I read back a few pages and did not see a direct comment on trailer issues.

Cheers

I second this, I have the same problem, running latest version of ember.

YouTube has change the code. Fixed in next release.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - mardup - 2013-02-23

Hello,

Is there à way while scrapping, to get the plot of the movie in another language then English Huh?

thanks

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - DanCooper - 2013-02-23

(2013-02-23, 12:49)mardup Wrote: Hello,

Is there à way while scrapping, to get the plot of the movie in another language then English Huh?

thanks

German (OFDB) is always integrated, all other languages (they supportet by TMDB) follows.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - m.savazzi - 2013-02-23

(2013-02-23, 12:54)DanCooper Wrote:
(2013-02-23, 12:49)mardup Wrote: Hello,

thanks

German (OFDB) is always integrated, all other languages (they supportet by TMDB) follows.

new tmdb scraper will allow Multilanguage scraping

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Cocotus - 2013-02-23

Ok trakt.tv sync is done and I will commit to github later. Since trakt.tv uses json format like TMDB/fanart.. too I used RestSharp library that m.savazzi recently added - thanks very handy Wink

@m.savazzi
I just checked out the current Ember 1.3 branch and I noticed that Ember tmdb scraper project is looking for the WatTmb.dll in "..\Ember-MM\WatTmdb\obj\Debug\WatTmdb.dll and can't find it.
RestSharp.dll is added in packages-directory, so I guess WatTmb.dll should be placed there too, or am I missing something ?

(2013-02-23, 14:55)Cocotus Wrote: Ok trakt.tv sync is done and I will commit to github later. Since trakt.tv uses json format like TMDB/fanart.. too I used RestSharp library that m.savazzi recently added - thanks very handy Wink

what you use Trak.tv for?
For Trak.TV have you created a new library? like the two I added? (plus the modified WatTMDB)
In this way we keep the project consistent Smile

(2013-02-23, 14:55)Cocotus Wrote: @m.savazzi
I just checked out the current Ember 1.3 branch and I noticed that Ember tmdb scraper project is looking for the WatTmb.dll in "..\Ember-MM\WatTmdb\obj\Debug\WatTmdb.dll and can't find it.
Yesterday I submitted a new update. It should all be liked to the libraries inside the project.
It's weird but it appears that some properties of the solution are not copied by GitHub, this is generating some issues. The solution always perfectly compile before I submit it Sad

for this ..\Ember-MM\WatTmdb\obj\Debug\WatTmdb. Somehow it was still linked to a local copy of the library Sad

Note that once you get the new one is possible you get 10000000000000000 errors as the WatTMDB and the other libraries does not exist till you do a first build. After that they should be fine.

(2013-02-23, 14:55)Cocotus Wrote: RestSharp.dll is added in packages-directory, so I guess WatTmb.dll should be placed there too, or am I missing something ?
If is not done already by the solution (damn GitHub) you have to add it via nuget.
Then I've enabled the automatic check-restore of nuget packages in the Solution.

So, in summary:
RestSharp -> nuget
WatTMDB, FanarTV, RottenTomatoes -> source, via dependency and reference

Note that I had to put a fake new object in frmMain as otherwise WatTMDB in the scraper was not able to load correctly RestSharp.dll even if they are in the same folder.
I'm still investigating that weird behavior but, for now, that is the workaround. In this way when the program starts WatTMDB.dll and RestSharp.dll are loaded in memory and are ready when the TMDB scraper is loaded.

Hoping this helps.
M

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Cocotus - 2013-02-23

I figured out what the problem was, I simply needed to build the WATTMB first, then the errors went away! Good job and thanks for your answer! I submitted the trakt.tv module. It's right there under Genre Editor /Media Source Editor and for the first step I put the code right in frmMainTrakt.vb class - I now had a look at the new scraper you added and like the structure so I may do the same for trakt.tv later when I have more time Smile Right now I'm done with changes for Ember although Dan contacted me earlier talking about the image recrompressing thing which is still incomplete

(2013-02-23, 18:21)Cocotus Wrote: I figured out what the problem was, I simply needed to build the WATTMB first, then the errors went away! Good job and thanks for your answer! I submitted the trakt.tv module. It's right there under Genre Editor /Media Source Editor and for the first step I put the code right in frmMainTrakt.vb class

Will look at it once DanCooper merges it

(2013-02-23, 18:21)Cocotus Wrote: I now had a look at the new scraper you added and like the structure so I may do the same for trakt.tv later when I have more time Smile

Great.

(2013-02-23, 18:21)Cocotus Wrote: Right now I'm done with hanges for Ember

That's a pitty...

(2013-02-23, 18:21)Cocotus Wrote: although Dan contacted me earlier talking about the image recrompressing thing which is still incomplete
Yes, you remember when I incorporated the change I wrote you it was working only in few cases.

You should integrate it better in the scrapers. Also it should download the original only when the original size is requested.

M

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - CaptainKen - 2013-02-23

1) I think I had read somewhere previously that current v1.3.0.9 has stopped saving Actors. Is this true? I just scrapped all 4 Bourne movies and it saved the links, but not the actors images.

2) Also the only source that is being recognized in the Offline Media Manager is the parent folder to the sub folders within it. I know my source paths are correct because I can copy and paste in Windows Explorer address bar with no issue. I have each collection setup as a sub folder within my general Movies folder and then each movie of the collection within the respective collection folder. I then add each main collection folder as a source. This has worked fine in the past.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Randall Lind - 2013-02-23

(2013-02-23, 19:54)CaptainKen Wrote: 1) I think I had read somewhere previously that current v1.3.0.9 has stopped saving Actors. Is this true? I just scrapped all 4 Bourne movies and it saved the links, but not the actors images.

2) Also the only source that is being recognized in the Offline Media Manager is the parent folder to the sub folders within it. I know my source paths are correct because I can copy and paste in Windows Explorer address bar with no issue. I have each collection setup as a sub folder within my general Movies folder and then each movie of the collection within the respective collection folder. I then add each main collection folder as a source. This has worked fine in the past.

I haven't notice

AW: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - DanCooper - 2013-02-24

News for next release:
- full, I hope really full Frodo support for all movie folders and files structures
- saving actor thumbs on auto scraping
- better search results on auto scraping (IMDB)
- display exact matches (not popular) on manual scraping
- fixed YouTube downloading
- fixed issues when "use all fanarts for Extrathumbs" is activated

To do list for tomorrow:
- fix picture recompression

RE: AW: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - CaptainKen - 2013-02-24

(2013-02-24, 05:05)DanCooper Wrote: News for next release:
- full, I hope really full Frodo support for all movie folders and files structures

To do list for tomorrow:

Wow you have been busy! Can't to see it when completed.

RE: AW: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Arathen - 2013-02-24

(2013-02-24, 05:05)DanCooper Wrote: News for next release:

To do list for tomorrow:

This looks awesome. Thanks very much DC Smile Any ideas when you may be planning to release it?