Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) (/showthread.php?tid=185290)

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - Mike_Doc - 2014-07-19

@warlion, I installed the latest git version yesterday and have noticed that plot is now missing when pausing on a tv show episode. I know there was past discussion on removing this but I thought it had a switch to control but I've looked everywhere and can't seem to locate it? is there a switch as I prefer to have the poster spin and show the plot when paused.

@Hoosier205, go into skin settings and then video info settings and then enable tvtunes. I myself couldn't find this option until warlion kindly pointed me in the right direction. Works fine for me once it is enabled and of couse the theme.mp3 exists in the relevant folder.

Thanks.

Mike.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - reksp13 - 2014-07-19

(2014-07-19, 08:27)Mike_Doc Wrote: @warlion, I installed the latest git version yesterday and have noticed that plot is now missing when pausing on a tv show episode. I know there was past discussion on removing this but I thought it had a switch to control but I've looked everywhere and can't seem to locate it? is there a switch as I prefer to have the poster spin and show the plot when paused.

@Hoosier205, go into skin settings and then video info settings and then enable tvtunes. I myself couldn't find this option until warlion kindly pointed me in the right direction. Works fine for me once it is enabled and of couse the theme.mp3 exists in the relevant folder.

Thanks.

Mike.

Give this a try https://www.dropbox.com/s/q0rcsn81nyhv851/includes.xml
Download and put in your 1080 file.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - Amelandbor - 2014-07-19

(2014-07-19, 00:50)Batiatus Wrote:
(2014-07-11, 08:55)Amelandbor Wrote:
(2014-07-11, 07:37)Batiatus Wrote: What did you do to get it to work? I'm not sure I want to mess with the skin to much and I'm unsure what all the changes you've made in your version are but I'd like to add these names.

https://github.com/Amelandbor/skin.Aeon-Nox-4.1.9/commit/c091175650c77359c1482fadf8511a0acc03c288

I've been trying to get this to work but so far no luck. I've copied the file directly and also tried adding the changed code to my XML file. All it seems to do is make any option when pressing enter on a movie poster just stop, no info screen, it doesn't play, nothing. Would love to get it working though.

Well I don't know what's going wrong but first I would try the whole skin and then narrow it down to your own version.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - kuzeth - 2014-07-19

(2014-07-18, 16:28)KenV99 Wrote:
(2014-07-18, 11:07)kuzeth Wrote:
(2014-07-18, 04:47)warlion Wrote: thanks to your log i find and fix a missing ) thanks a lot about your problem with the extendedinfo script , im so sorry i cant help you there the problem is with the script

Glad I could help, in a way haha. What's the issue? Should I message the creator of the script? Or.. something? I'm not in a rush to use it, it'd just be comforting knowing the person who created it is aware of the issue Tongue

kuzeth:
Looking at your log, it seems that at lines 786 and 807 you are missing a couple of common modules that script.artistslideshow and script.extendedinfo depend upon:
script.module.requests2 and script.module.simplejson.
This might be because you manually installed script.artistslideshow and script.extendedinfo (I can see that you still have the branch name -master from git included in their directory names). What should happen is that xbmc sees their dependencies in the addon.xml file and automatically downloads and installs those two modules. You can manually get them below and put them in your add-on directory and see if that resolves your issue.

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/frodo/script.module.requests2/
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/frodo/script.module.simplejson/

They are in the frodo repo but are upwards compatible with gotham.

Hey Ken, thanks for the help. I extracted them into my add-ons folder and the errors have disappeared! Unfortunately I still can't get the tracklists to display, here's a debug log in case its helpful for Warlion or anyone who wants to have a look.

http://pastebin.com/VuTwNXUJ

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - JxPx - 2014-07-19

(2014-07-15, 06:42)McButton Wrote: Download to a flash drive and unzip the file in xbmc under add-ons. Easy peasy.

So using openelec, same install from zip problem. I got 4.1.9.8 to install from zip, but 9.9 always fails. I know this is an easy fix with windows, just drop the files into the folder, but I'm not familiar with openelec and don't know how to access the folders to drop in the add on. Also which link on page 1 is the most current. Some of the 4.1.9.9 say last updated months ago. I downloaded the zip file from git, but instead of installation fail message, I get the message that the add on file structure is incorrect. Thanks in advance for any help.

Disregard fellas. I just found the thread which shows how to root into my openelec box from my windows machine. Sorry for clogging the thread with this crap. Took me awhile to find the right answer. Here's the link for anyone else having the same issue! http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=197905. Cheers!

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - Mike_Doc - 2014-07-19

@reksp13, thanks mate, got plot back now when paused.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - Batiatus - 2014-07-19

(2014-07-19, 13:16)Amelandbor Wrote:
(2014-07-19, 00:50)Batiatus Wrote:
(2014-07-11, 08:55)Amelandbor Wrote: https://github.com/Amelandbor/skin.Aeon-Nox-4.1.9/commit/c091175650c77359c1482fadf8511a0acc03c288

I've been trying to get this to work but so far no luck. I've copied the file directly and also tried adding the changed code to my XML file. All it seems to do is make any option when pressing enter on a movie poster just stop, no info screen, it doesn't play, nothing. Would love to get it working though.

Well I don't know what's going wrong but first I would try the whole skin and then narrow it down to your own version.

My skin works fine until I change this file. It won't go into the info screen for any movie no matter which way I try. Not sure what else you might have different in it that's conflicting with the default settings but it's not working for me.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - MrPatate - 2014-07-19

Hello there.
I really enjoy using this skin, for me just one of the top used on xbmc.
But I have an issue with tripanel view I can't fix miself.

The poster is not in the right place in this screenshot, but I dnon't know how to fix this, please help .

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - bobrap - 2014-07-19

(2014-07-18, 04:47)warlion Wrote:
Also i just upload to the git the new infopanel (still working but i need feedback) , Mike's Banner and No label flor Mod and a few fixes

I used the git source from the first post and I'm not seeing the new infopanel. Are there some addons that need to be installed?

Never mind. Just pulled my head out! Smile

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - AssFaceBook - 2014-07-19

(2014-07-19, 21:53)MrPatate Wrote: Hello there.
The poster is not in the right place in this screenshot, but I dnon't know how to fix this, please help .

Yeah I use TriPanel myself and I got the same thing (use the one where banners are in the middle). There was some fix for this some time back but havent got time to fix it myself bc I reinstalled the whole XBMC 2 days ago, for good, yeah sure...

Fixing my own banners etc crap for now but I brob will post some 'mods' after that. For now just following all the fantastic updates and people posting here. Go on guys! Angel

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - reksp13 - 2014-07-20

(2014-07-19, 20:26)Mike_Doc Wrote: @reksp13, thanks mate, got plot back now when paused.

No problem mateCool

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - ProRipp - 2014-07-20

Warlion ive been trying out the new 'info panel' view in showcase from yor github and found that I no longer have the 'case on widgets' feature ? Any ideas ?

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - warlion - 2014-07-20

(2014-07-18, 15:03)bluechris Wrote: @warlion m8 iam glad you are fine and thx for you work.
I have a strange problem and i have a solution but its ball breacking. I use 3 pvr addons.
Argus TV
Pvriptvsimple
Vu+
In aeon only 2 are showing the channels simultaneously but if i start xbmc with ccm skin the i see all channels so i start with ccm and i change then to aeon.
I do that everytime i start xbmc and close.
Can you think why this is happening?
hi bluechris im unable to open PVR as i dont had any tvtune card im dying myself to get one, but not money at this time lol , hope someone with one can help you

(2014-07-19, 00:16)bobrap Wrote: Don't know if it's just me, but, just updated the latest git and it seems Viewtype settings isn't working for any views. Anyone else?
if you share a log i can find the error you having
also what system you are using openelec, linux , mac bla bla bla

this is a bug i will search and fix that, i guess you are not using a 16:9 screen a true 16:9
cuz i dont see that problem on my machine
can you tell me wich resolution you are using to try to get the same error

(2014-07-19, 23:15)bobrap Wrote:
(2014-07-18, 04:47)warlion Wrote:
Also i just upload to the git the new infopanel (still working but i need feedback) , Mike's Banner and No label flor Mod and a few fixes

I used the git source from the first post and I'm not seeing the new infopanel. Are there some addons that need to be installed?

Never mind. Just pulled my head out! Smile

(2014-07-20, 04:20)ProRipp Wrote: Warlion ive been trying out the new 'info panel' view in showcase from yor github and found that I no longer have the 'case on widgets' feature ? Any ideas ?

you need to enable first
go to movies or tvshows
arrow up
viewtype settings
appearance settings
and enable layout new

[h]
also i think i just finish the new infopanel , already on the git
let me know if you find a bug

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - MrPatate - 2014-07-20

(2014-07-20, 08:13)warlion Wrote:

this is a bug i will search and fix that, i guess you are not using a 16:9 screen a true 16:9
cuz i dont see that problem on my machine

can you tell me wich resolution you are using to try to get the same error

Yes, it was, I use a 22' monitor with a 1680x1050 resolution!!
After your post I try to connect my pc on tv (full hd) and the issue was not there...
But sorry I use XBMC on my pc actually Sad

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - warlion - 2014-07-20

(2014-07-20, 09:07)MrPatate Wrote: Yes, it was, I use a 22' monitor with a 1680x1050 resolution!!
After your post I try to connect my pc on tv (full hd) and the issue was not there...
But sorry I use XBMC on my pc actually Sad

i will try to fix that , i need to find a monitor or lcd that can actually change to different resolutions you pc monitor can handle 1920x1080?

BTW guys i decide to add a few slideshow comments , but i dont use xbmc to see pictures what do you think are the most common?
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=InfoLabels#Slideshow
im just testing to see what to add