Kodi Community Forum
NBA International League Pass - Add-on - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: NBA International League Pass - Add-on (/showthread.php?tid=124716)

RE: NBA International League Pass - Add-on - maxgalbu - 2015-02-20

(2015-02-19, 19:01)junafrancis Wrote: Max i tried it, and seems works fine.But, do you know what´s wrong with the all stars match?. I explain. There aren´t any updates, after 2-11-2015. Is this normal?. Or it´s a bug of this addon? Thankyousomuch for your work.
p.d. I tried your last release in one android set top box 4.4.2.

What do you mean? You can't see the ASG? I can see both ASF and ASG and the games that were played yesterday.

AW: NBA International League Pass - Add-on - puenktchen - 2015-02-21

I think @junafrancis missed that the NBA took a break for some days Wink

RE: NBA International League Pass - Add-on - junafrancis - 2015-02-21

No, no Maxg, i did know the breack in NBA ,but the last match( today i`ve not tried ) at least yesterday 1 p.m( greenwich time) was on 11/2, (in the storage of matches ).??I gonna try know and i comment..

RE: NBA International League Pass - Add-on - junafrancis - 2015-02-23

All is right. I´m the dumb and the dumbest...I tried the updated matches ¡¡¡¡ from the top to the bottom of the screen¡¡¡not in the oppossite sense, Thats what i could´t find the matches on2/ 12, 2/13 2/14, etc etc or the east-west match. This stupid person thats writing, got all the matches when used a little bit his mid-neuronal sense..

RE: NBA International League Pass - Add-on - maxgalbu - 2015-02-27

Ok Smile the list has this order since version 0.6, xbmc doesn't work well with menus and links in the same list

RE: NBA International League Pass - Add-on - theman480 - 2015-03-03

is there any way to add captions or subtitles to the addon?

RE: NBA International League Pass - Add-on - geoffcorleone - 2015-03-04

Is there a nba league pass U.S.A version add on for kodi? I have a U.S premium account so the international nba league pass add on doesn't work for me. Thanks

RE: NBA International League Pass - Add-on - maxgalbu - 2015-03-05

(2015-03-03, 03:45)theman480 Wrote: is there any way to add captions or subtitles to the addon?

Are subtitles actually working? I sometimes enable them but I don't see anything Huh

RE: NBA International League Pass - Add-on - theman480 - 2015-03-08

(2015-03-05, 23:58)maxgalbu Wrote:
(2015-03-03, 03:45)theman480 Wrote: is there any way to add captions or subtitles to the addon?

Are subtitles actually working? I sometimes enable them but I don't see anything Huh

Really? You just replied my question with my question Confused

RE: NBA International League Pass - Add-on - maxgalbu - 2015-03-08

I'm obviously asking you if subtitles in the actual watch.nba.com website works, not if they work in the plugin - i'm pretty sure they don't work there, since I didn't add the feature Nod

What I'm saying if that i go to watch.nba.com and enable them by clicking on CC on the video player, I never see anything. Are you referring to these captions?

RE: NBA International League Pass - Add-on - theman480 - 2015-03-09

(2015-03-08, 12:17)maxgalbu Wrote: I'm obviously asking you if subtitles in the actual watch.nba.com website works, not if they work in the plugin - i'm pretty sure they don't work there, since I didn't add the feature Nod

What I'm saying if that i go to watch.nba.com and enable them by clicking on CC on the video player, I never see anything. Are you referring to these captions?

Oh sorry, yes looks like this is not working with some countries, i tried with a brazilian ip and the captions works.

RE: NBA International League Pass - Add-on - mandig - 2015-03-09

Hi,

yesterday I noticed some problems with live games availability. The games that were live simply weren't listed. They became available about hour after the tip-off. When I opened the game stream there was second quarter under way already.
I assume that the problem was caused by DST switch in USA. They start the summer-time period on March 8th. In my timezone summer DST will occur on March 29th.
Is there any solution for that?

regards

RE: NBA International League Pass - Add-on - maxgalbu - 2015-03-10

(2015-03-09, 06:15)theman480 Wrote:
(2015-03-08, 12:17)maxgalbu Wrote: I'm obviously asking you if subtitles in the actual watch.nba.com website works, not if they work in the plugin - i'm pretty sure they don't work there, since I didn't add the feature Nod

Oh sorry, yes looks like this is not working with some countries, i tried with a brazilian ip and the captions works.

When do you see them? Are the captions on the english commentary?

(2015-03-09, 11:36)mandig Wrote: Hi,

yesterday I noticed some problems with live games availability. The games that were live simply weren't listed. They became available about hour after the tip-off. When I opened the game stream there was second quarter under way already.
I assume that the problem was caused by DST switch in USA. They start the summer-time period on March 8th. In my timezone summer DST will occur on March 29th.
Is there any solution for that?

regards

I think that's tricky because i should be able to see if your local timezone has DST, i'm not sure if i can see USA's DST. I'll look into it

RE: NBA International League Pass - Add-on - fronkr56 - 2015-03-11

I am also seeing the issue with the daylight savings time. I've tried to change the timezone on my pc to see if that changes anything and it doesn't. Has anyone found a little trick to make the games show up on time again?

RE: NBA International League Pass - Add-on - mandig - 2015-03-11

I think the only way is setting US Eastern Time timezone to avoid having DST on different day than in USA, though I haven't verified it yet.