Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix (/showthread.php?tid=208801)

RE: [MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix - scott967 - 2015-02-11

(2015-02-11, 10:22)fabd Wrote:
(2015-02-10, 22:07)Livin Wrote: I installed this mod and have one issue...
Extrapack is not 'working' ... when I select any of the theme options (under skin settings) I get no backgrounds at all, black screen only.

I tried the options to delete database and redownload... don't think that is doing anything?

The Extrapack shows installed in ADDONS section, and cannot be uninstalled as it shows required by NOX.

anyone know how to fix or what to look at to troubleshoot?

thx

Did you download the 300 megs file and unzip the content in the skin folder ? (empty by default)

after that, you should be able to switch theme.

All the "extrapack" really does is provide a way to download a bunch of jpg files. It doesn't download anything unless you tell it to. All you get is all or nothing (assuming no network errors). After downloading, if you use a file viewer to look in your userdata for addon_data/skin.aeonmq5.extrapack/ folder you should see various subfolders with the jpgs in them. If you do, then you should be good.

scott s.

RE: [MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix - n2outlaw - 2015-02-11

Awesome theme!!!

My only problem is getting disc art to work properly but after three weeks I've finally got it working by a clean install and not using MySQL. I have to download each one separately.

1. Is there anyway to download all the disc art for your entire library at once? (Artwork Organizer or Artwork Downloader)

2. And last, I can not get "movie collection" / "box set" to work. I would download each one individually and they work within the box set but not altogether showing multiple disc. Is there another add-on or switch I need to flick on?

I'm using Aeon MQ5 6.1.5 on Amazon Fire TV and Windows 7

RE: [MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix - mzup - 2015-02-12

Hi Scott

I think I mentioned this before but since I just upgraded to 6.1.6 I see it still causes an issue. I am using nextpvr as my backend for recording shows. When I go to select to record something then record preferences screen comes up normal, but I am unable to move up or down the list. All I can do is select OK or Cancel. What I have been doing is keeping a copy of the recordprefs.xml file from confluence and overwriting the one your skin installs. Works when I do this, but a nuisance to do this each time.

Otherwise the skin is awesome

Thanks for your work.

RE: [MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix - barenaked - 2015-02-12

Is it just me or has performance rapidly decreased from 6.1.5 to 6.1.6?
Now my discart is spinning slower and unsteady, the text is scrolling unsteady too.

Overall it feels very jerky navigating kodi.
The system is completely the same as the day before with 6.1.5, nothing except the skin update has changed.

The system has enough power to handle mq5 and enough resources are available, still it's not nearly as smooth as before.

RE: [MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix - andreamusso.am - 2015-02-12

(2015-02-11, 17:13)fabd Wrote:
(2015-02-11, 15:38)andreamusso.am Wrote: Guys, good morning everyone, I'm new and sorry for the English, but I am writing with the Google translator.

I just started and I immediately fell in love with AMQ 5, I installed the latest release, but practically use only "Movies" and "Music".

I would put in the Film section, the vision to cover flow, but can not find a way to do it, could you help me please?

Thank you in advance and ask again apologize.

Look at the screenshoot, present in FILM section too. Go to VIEW, and go UP and LEFT/RIGHT, and you can also click on MORE VIEW and enable what view you want.

To enable this smart menu, you just need to go LEFT in the film page

Many thanks for the help, but the problem is that I get no stripes on the top to be able to choose how to visializzare the video library.

I tried in every way, but nothing to do, I upgraded to the latest Kodi is 14.1 and the skin last 6.1.6, but still does not comparirmi nothing.

I would hate to uninstall everything and then re-install, since all the customizations that I did think you lose.

How the heck do powers?

Thank you in advance.

RE: [MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix - Lethagized - 2015-02-12

Go into your movies section, then press left on the remote or keyboard. Keep pressing it and the menus at the top will appear. You then press up and up again to change your views.

(2015-02-11, 23:11)n2outlaw Wrote: Awesome theme!!!

My only problem is getting disc art to work properly but after three weeks I've finally got it working by a clean install and not using MySQL. I have to download each one separately.

1. Is there anyway to download all the disc art for your entire library at once? (Artwork Organizer or Artwork Downloader)

2. And last, I can not get "movie collection" / "box set" to work. I would download each one individually and they work within the box set but not altogether showing multiple disc. Is there another add-on or switch I need to flick on?

I'm using Aeon MQ5 6.1.5 on Amazon Fire TV and Windows 7

It should do all the library. I just use GUI auto mode, and it fetches all the extra artwork, logos and disc art in one go. Takes a while because i have a 1000 films, but once complete, i can change the views and have that lovely disc spinning. Makes it look really good. I love it. Best skin ever.

(2015-02-12, 10:01)Lethagized Wrote: Go into your movies section, then press left on the remote or keyboard. Keep pressing it and the menus at the top will appear. You then press up and up again to change your views.

Thank you so much, I felt now, but I get nothing.

Probably I did not install anything or do not know ........

(2015-02-12, 10:06)andreamusso.am Wrote:
(2015-02-12, 10:01)Lethagized Wrote: Go into your movies section, then press left on the remote or keyboard. Keep pressing it and the menus at the top will appear. You then press up and up again to change your views.

It does take a bit of getting used to. If you're still having problems, i could offer to teamviewer into your pc and do it for you. Have you heard of teamviewer?

(2015-02-12, 10:15)Lethagized Wrote:
(2015-02-12, 10:06)andreamusso.am Wrote:

It does take a bit of getting used to. If you're still having problems, i could offer to teamviewer into your pc and do it for you. Have you heard of teamviewer?

Dear, really super, yes, I have everything installed, if you want to do it now, I give you the code:
ID 473 935 386
password 213qgw

I do not know how to thank you kindness and availability, Thank you so much.

Sorry for the delay. I just took my 2 daughters to school. Are you ready now?

(2015-02-12, 10:41)andreamusso.am Wrote:
(2015-02-12, 10:15)Lethagized Wrote:
(2015-02-12, 10:06)andreamusso.am Wrote: Thank you so much, I felt now, but I get nothing.

Dear, really super, yes, I have everything installed, if you want to do it now, I give you the code:
ID 473 935 386
password 213qgw

I do not know how to thank you kindness and availability, Thank you so much.

You do not have to apologize for anything, God forbid, I am still ready.

Thank you very much.

You need to put it into windowed mode inside kodi. It's just a black screen for me

(2015-02-12, 11:38)Lethagized Wrote: You need to put it into windowed mode inside kodi. It's just a black screen for me

Ok

Change setting to "use a fullscreen window rather than true fullscreen"