Kodi Community Forum
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) (/showthread.php?tid=116941)

- mbosner - 2012-01-29

Concerning the moving articles to the end of a name: can i disable that without using the original name ?

- steve1977 - 2012-01-29

bodrick Wrote:I suspect its probably something changed with scraping etc, I dislike the way that some of the scraping is done, i.e web page scraping vs other means like api's etc, one of my goals is to try and improve on this.

API scraping using imdbapi.com would be fantastic and a major improvement. ViMediaManager is doing it this way and it works brilliantly. Thanks in advance for your efforts!!!

- TeKo - 2012-01-29

Th0r_ Wrote:n1 one
but without scraper its like going into a car and dont drive Smile

The OFDB scraper is the main reason I use Ember.
Because I get alle the stuff I want in german and still get the Important stuff like Ratings from imdb.

- HiSoC8Y - 2012-01-29

I'm using emm-r 1.3.0.1, with imdb_olympia 1.5

i just found that it scraps everything fine except "Genre", it doesnt scrape anything, always set as "None".

Can someone help?

- Villain - 2012-01-29

I have very strange problem. The .7z file doesn't even download. It comes up to 50% and then it says that file is corrupted.

Could somebody post a mirror download link or something?

- HiSoC8Y - 2012-01-30

How to upgrade, while keeping all my emm settings the same?

- upD8R - 2012-01-30

HiSoC8Y Wrote:How to upgrade, while keeping all my emm settings the same?

From my personal experience I don't recommend an upgrade if you come from an 1.2 or earlier version. It's better you takle screenshots of your settings and enter them again after a clean install.

I had strange trouble and did several attempts to update. It seems that Ember stores both, Media info and "some" settings, in the media.emm file. I would expect that settings and data are separated but for now we have to live with this.

A clean install was the best solution for me.

- Randall Lind - 2012-01-30

Nothing worked for me when I upgraded so I made it own folder and it works great. Just fyi

- gulp - 2012-01-30

Thank you for your efforts,
i love EMM Smile

- Shinu - 2012-01-31

i'm having a couple issues...

1. i am unable to produce extrathumbs when scraping certain movies. ember doesn't go an further when it reaches that point. i usually have to shutdown the program through taskmanager.

2. some series with absolute numbering aren't being scraped correctly. if i were to set the series to absolute, it still would collect the info as if it were still set to standard.

anyone else having these issues?

- schumi2004 - 2012-01-31

Anyone else having problems running EMM under Win7 ?

I tried both stable and beta but after it constant crashes, i can't even select interface language.

Any ideas?

:edit:
Removing Media.emm and running it as admin the first time didn't worked either.

- Randall Lind - 2012-02-01

That's the only issue I have it still crashes for unknown reasons. Everything else is improved greatly speed etc but every so often just stops working.

- TeKo - 2012-02-01

Win7 64bit never had a crash only thing is that it freezes for about 5sec when I use the renamer.

- nsviper - 2012-02-01

Hi guys, i'm finding now that I can't get into the settings screen? Getting the error:

Title: Error
Message: InvalidArgument=Value of '2' is not valid for 'index'.
Parameter name: index
StackTrace: at System.Windows.Forms.CheckedListBox.SetItemCheckState(Int32 index, CheckState value)
at System.Windows.Forms.CheckedListBox.SetItemChecked(Int32 index, Boolean value)
at EmberScraperModule.EmberNativeScraperModule.InjectSetupPostScraper()
at Ember_Media_Manager.dlgSettings.AddScraperPanels()
at Ember_Media_Manager.dlgSettings.AddPanels()
at Ember_Media_Manager.dlgSettings.frmSettings_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
Date/Time: 01/02/2012 17:44:19
===========================================================================================

Any ideas? Tried deleting the media.emm file but no good ...

- blackcows - 2012-02-01

Is it possible to run the TV scrapper to just check for new episodes (missing) rather than a full scrape? In other words when I first started using EMM I didn't have the show missing episodes box selected, I do now and would like to rescrape for missing episodes...how do I do this?