Kodi Community Forum
v18 Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: v18 Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia (/showthread.php?tid=341547)

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.8.0 - Kodi Leia - magic_merkin - 2019-04-09

(2019-03-29, 11:30)Constructacon Wrote: Hi. I'm loving this skin, but am having a few issues I'm hoping someone can help me find the answers to:

1: TV Next Episode widget isn't behaving like MQ7 did. When  an episode of a show had been played it moved it up to the top of the list (keeping current watched shows easily accessed). In MQ8 it only sits at the top of the list if the episode has been stopped part way through. Once the episode has completed, the next episode is now somewhere down the back of the list. I can't find the widget setting to change this (played order seems to do nothing that I can see). It also seems to take *forever* to populate this list on the main menu (30+ seconds thinking is not uncommon)
2. How to remove the disc from the PAUSED screen.
3. Recently added movies widget. How do I get watched movies to disappear from this widget list, without having them disappear from the library view?

Cheers if anyone can help on these issues.

1 and 2 being changed would be great. the ordering of episodes just doesn't re-arrange at the time of finishing (or at all?). Discart for tv shows should be able to be disabled.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Jeffers24 - 2019-04-09

@Wanilton 
Using new version, if I highlight a track on a CD get good changing artist fanart background:-

When I select the track and it plays full screen I get default fanart

What do I need to change to have artist fanart display when playing full screen??

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - quebert - 2019-04-09

Update is killer, I have a question though. When playing Music and I add songs to my que, how do I see the list? In other skins, I press left and that context menu has an option to view the current playlist. I Googled thinking there would be a shortcut in Kodi, but I'm not finding anything. And, if there's a place in the skin to see it, I'm not finding that either.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - vitocorl - 2019-04-09

Is there a way to see the actual amount of memory total/free, like we see in the default skin, at system settings? The visualization of memory in % is not very helpful if one wants to calculate memory for an advancedsettings.xml file... I had to change back to the default skin, see the actual Mb of available memory and then change back to Aeon MQ8, so an option to display Mb instead of percentage would be welcome....

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - the_bo - 2019-04-09

(2019-04-09, 10:43)quebert Wrote: Update is killer, I have a question though. When playing Music and I add songs to my que, how do I see the list? In other skins, I press left and that context menu has an option to view the current playlist. I Googled thinking there would be a shortcut in Kodi, but I'm not finding anything. And, if there's a place in the skin to see it, I'm not finding that either.

If i remember correctly in MQ7 while in the music library press letter N on keyboard it showed playlist. Try that

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Angelinas - 2019-04-09

(2019-04-08, 00:06)shedrock Wrote: Today is April 07, 2019 and in "MY" collection the following TV Shows episodes are airing today:

The Durrells (S004E01)
Line of Duty (S05E02)

I know this because it is listed in Sonarr because those are just 2 of the TV Shows that I monitor. The way that TV Showed next aired has always worked is that it *only* displays the episodes that are airing today in the "widgets". I am not referring to the TV Show Next Aired Guide. Unless I am missing something, I always assumed that TV Showed Next Aired was where this info was coming from, then again, it is probably Library Data Provider. If that's the case, then why is it that when I use TV Shows NA 7.0.1 my Next Airing episodes do not work on any of the skins?
I'll was try your tvshow to add in mine librarry (today 9/4/2019)
And didnt have this tvshows in NextAired...until I mark one single episode as "watched".
After that mine widget look like in image.
I add some new widget to show all tvshow in next 30 days (I will asq Marcos to add this in new version as new widget)
The Durrells in this period have three episode (14,21,28/4/2019)

Please set of one episode as "watched" and see resultats.This widget working OK.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Wanilton - 2019-04-09

(2019-04-09, 15:46)vitocorl Wrote: Is there a way to see the actual amount of memory total/free, like we see in the default skin, at system settings? The visualization of memory in % is not very helpful if one wants to calculate memory for an advancedsettings.xml file... I had to change back to the default skin, see the actual Mb of available memory and then change back to Aeon MQ8, so an option to display Mb instead of percentage would be welcome....

Settings, submenu system info.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - shedrock - 2019-04-09

(2019-04-09, 16:58)Angelinas Wrote:
(2019-04-08, 00:06)shedrock Wrote: Today is April 07, 2019 and in "MY" collection the following TV Shows episodes are airing today:

The Durrells (S004E01)
Line of Duty (S05E02)

I know this because it is listed in Sonarr because those are just 2 of the TV Shows that I monitor. The way that TV Showed next aired has always worked is that it *only* displays the episodes that are airing today in the "widgets". I am not referring to the TV Show Next Aired Guide. Unless I am missing something, I always assumed that TV Showed Next Aired was where this info was coming from, then again, it is probably Library Data Provider. If that's the case, then why is it that when I use TV Shows NA 7.0.1 my Next Airing episodes do not work on any of the skins?
I'll was try your tvshow to add in mine librarry (today 9/4/2019)
And didnt have this tvshows in NextAired...until I mark one single episode as "watched".
After that mine widget look like in image.
I add some new widget to show all tvshow in next 30 days (I will asq Marcos to add this in new version as new widget)
The Durrells in this period have three episode (14,21,28/4/2019)

Please set of one episode as "watched" and see resultats.This widget working OK.     

You widgets are wrong. Let me show you how it is suppose to work. I believe it is SHS that's responsible for populating the widgets correctly as I am about to show you by using images. Here goes.

Note: The skin I am using is Aeon MQ7. It only looks like MQ8 because I modified the Main Menu bar. As you can see. The episodes airing today in Sonarr are exactly the same as what SHS is showing as the TV Show Next Aired "Widget". This has always been the correct method.

Other than this example, I have no other way to explain it. Since the days of Helix, it's been this way. If I only update SHS and SHSW nothing works correctly. Even this new method Marcel is using, where he is making use of the script, the Recently Added Albums" still don't work for me unless I use code from Aeon MQ7 (Latt's Mod). Also, I did try to use the code to display the Next Aired shows, but it is still not displaying all the TV Show episodes that are airing today.

Please let me know if what I have provided is sufficient enough to make my point. If not, I shall try again.

Thanks for your assistance.

Shedrock

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - eric777 - 2019-04-09

I'm looking for how to default in the HDR skin and 10 bit instead of SDR 8bit thanks in advance.

@eric777 

Its based in filename, example

moviename.4k.hdr.10bit.mkv

After renaming the file, scraper the item again.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Smirnoff13 - 2019-04-09

Hello everyone first of all thank you for the work provided, it's a marvel. now I have a concern about the artfanwork of the pvr when I have a chain to select with epg this one puts me no more the fanart of the bottom of the chain as on the skin MQ7 would you or my problem be able to come
cordially Smir.

MQ7 is a mod created by a few skinners, and have features no available in MQ8.

MQ8 have features no available in MQ7 mods and was created by a single skinner (MarcosQui).

No problem in your side, only don't expect to have the same features, are distinct codes.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Smirnoff13 - 2019-04-09

(2019-04-09, 19:30)Wanilton Wrote: MQ7 is a mod created by a few skinners, and have features no available in MQ8.

MQ8 have features no available in MQ7 mods, and was created by a single skinner (MarcosQui).

No problem in your side, only don't expect to see the same features, are distinct codes.

Thank you for your answer

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - eric777 - 2019-04-09

(2019-04-09, 19:08)Wanilton Wrote: @eric777 

Its based in filename, example

moviename.4k.hdr.10bit.mkv

After renaming the file, scraper the item again.
it works but would like to avoid renaming everything on my movies in 4k hdr 10 so would like to default direct HDR 10 Bit instead of SDR 8bit

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - StoneT - 2019-04-09

Soooo - I spoke a bit too soon ....
The new up-arrow on the Subtitle Icon to get directly into the download subtitles window works, but only if there already is a subtitle available - otherwise, if no subtitle is available, the icon is defunct and you cannot choose it ..... that kind of defies the reason to download a subtitle Wink
So @Wanilton and @MarcosQui - please review this function and please also look at my previous 3 mentioned items Blush