Kodi Community Forum
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) (/showthread.php?tid=334820)

RE: Titan BINGIE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - FlashOne - 2019-03-12

(2019-03-12, 22:39)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-03-12, 18:37)FlashOne Wrote:
(2019-03-12, 17:34)cartman.dos Wrote: 1) Option to change colors sounds legit. about the icons, they're already changed Wink
2) I implemented PVR support changes but since I don't have a real pvr (using testing tools), it's a little hard to nail it. So let me know after release if it is still the same as it was.
3) Already added this feature.

EDIT: did you mean custom color for the icons in the details (cast, etc...) AND for the buttons?
For the details I get, and added it just now. But for the buttons I don't see why would you have one color for the icon and another for text inside the button?
the icon and text inside the buttons are currently set by netflix primary color.            
I actually was referring to icons AND buttons but you're probably right, buttons don't need to be tinted since a customized frame color is already available when selecting them. Thanks for the add!

EDIT: Here's a terrible mock-up of how it could looks like with my own custom accent color and another small change (country flags for available audio and subs)

I still have a very very last one (then I promise I'll shut up my OCD until release): another possible little improvement could be Watch Season 1 Now colored in green so you can find newest added shows at a glance when surfing through      
 Added a custom color for sublabel (tag line / 'watch now' / etc).
Plus since you mentioned it, I added something that will help you find newly added shows some time ago...
This is even better than I could ask, can't wait for release!

RE: Titan BINGIE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - tantrum080 - 2019-03-13

I have a few TV shows I have deleted recently and I can't get rid of the new icon on the main screen, it still shows for some reason even though it isn't there. I've deleted and rescraped everything yet it still shows up, any idea how to resolve this? I'm guessing its a kodi issue somehow

RE: Titan BINGIE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - cscott1 - 2019-03-13

(2019-03-13, 06:20)tantrum080 Wrote: I have a few TV shows I have deleted recently and I can't get rid of the new icon on the main screen, it still shows for some reason even though it isn't there. I've deleted and rescraped everything yet it still shows up, any idea how to resolve this? I'm guessing its a kodi issue somehow

I'm guessing it is still hidden in your library somewhere. I had something similar happen when using an add-on with library integration I would delete a media file from my library but every time I would rescrape when adding new media it would reappear. I had to go into the add-ons data files with a file manager and manually delete the file so it wouldn't keep coming back.

RE: Titan BINGIE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - cartman.dos - 2019-03-13

(2019-03-13, 06:20)tantrum080 Wrote: I have a few TV shows I have deleted recently and I can't get rid of the new icon on the main screen, it still shows for some reason even though it isn't there. I've deleted and rescraped everything yet it still shows up, any idea how to resolve this? I'm guessing its a kodi issue somehow

What is 'the new icon'?

RE: Titan BINGIE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - MovieMan123 - 2019-03-13

Two points of improvement:
1) In the 'old' titan skin (krypton) when you display all moviesets it showed discs images and a number of how many movies are in that specific set. Is it possible to do this again in the Bingie MOD?
2) Is there a simple option to get the side menu as in the homescreen in all other screens instead of the options menu?

RE: Titan BINGIE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - cartman.dos - 2019-03-13

(2019-03-13, 13:51)MovieMan123 Wrote: Two points of improvement:
1) In the 'old' titan skin (krypton) when you display all moviesets it showed discs images and a number of how many movies are in that specific set. Is it possible to do this again in the Bingie MOD?
2) Is there a simple option to get the side menu as in the homescreen in all other screens instead of the options menu?
1) do you mean a triangle indicator on the item?
2) I rather not do it for now, because (a) want to keep a distinction between layouts, (b) it will probably take time debugging that I rather put elsewhere atm

RE: Titan BINGIE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - MovieMan123 - 2019-03-13

1) No, that works perfectly. I mean it was in the footer in most views. For example the focus was on the 'James Bond Collection' it showed in the footer 25 discs grey if you didn't watch on of the movies and white if you watched it. Like the three disk overlapping in the triangle only then the amount of movies in the set and with next to it 25/25. I'm not running Krypton now so I cannot show you directly. In the Netflix view it was positioned where otherwise the mediaflags show up if it is only one movie and not a set. 

2) No problem. Thanks for your amazing work untill now.

RE: Titan BINGIE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - kodishu - 2019-03-13

(2019-03-12, 22:39)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-03-12, 18:37)FlashOne Wrote:
(2019-03-12, 17:34)cartman.dos Wrote: 1) Option to change colors sounds legit. about the icons, they're already changed Wink
2) I implemented PVR support changes but since I don't have a real pvr (using testing tools), it's a little hard to nail it. So let me know after release if it is still the same as it was.
3) Already added this feature.

EDIT: did you mean custom color for the icons in the details (cast, etc...) AND for the buttons?
For the details I get, and added it just now. But for the buttons I don't see why would you have one color for the icon and another for text inside the button?
the icon and text inside the buttons are currently set by netflix primary color.            
I actually was referring to icons AND buttons but you're probably right, buttons don't need to be tinted since a customized frame color is already available when selecting them. Thanks for the add!

EDIT: Here's a terrible mock-up of how it could looks like with my own custom accent color and another small change (country flags for available audio and subs)

I still have a very very last one (then I promise I'll shut up my OCD until release): another possible little improvement could be Watch Season 1 Now colored in green so you can find newest added shows at a glance when surfing through    
 Added a custom color for sublabel (tag line / 'watch now' / etc).
Plus since you mentioned it, I added something that will help you find newly added shows some time ago...
(2019-03-12, 17:53)louisefindlay23 Wrote:  The plot text edges over the left side of the spotlight image by about half a word.

By episode description area, I mean the plot text area. I'd prefer to have an option where I could show an extra three or so lines at the bottom. 
About the plot 'overlap' I'll have to disagree, I think it's good as it is.
About enlarging it, i'll see if I can squeeze in an option for a larger plot but this FOR SURE will require other info that is below disabled. even if sometimes it may seem like there's plenty of space, I have to reserve place for available info, because I don't actually know upfront how much each will take (depends on scraper and info pulled).
(2019-03-12, 18:10)angus2064 Wrote: Hello !

I have a little problem ,I know this is not caused by your work and this problem exit too on the original titan skin ,but the forced view always be very buggy and that would be great if you have the possibility to upgrade that fonction .
In fact ,each time I want to use the forced view ,there is one or two bug around ... some times the good view make 4-5 seconds to appear ,some others times the good view just don't appear at all ...

I don't know if you can do anything to make the forced view better on your side but if you could that would be very awesome !

Thanks for your work Smile
I'm aware that it is buggy to say the least, I'll try to debug it...and see how things go.

(2019-03-12, 20:33)kodishu Wrote: @Cartman.dos @cscott1 could you share your BINGIE settings file? I can't force skin to display clearlogo at pause screen during watching movie and IMDB rating at home screen. I've tryed everything even clear, new instalation Kodi and skin and still have no results.
If you're using the netflix osd panel, the title has a clearlogo, video is paused, show info in video player is off - and it still doesn't show, you'll have to check if you're getting one of this infolabels:
$INFO[Player.Art(tvshow.clearlogo)]
$INFO[Player.Art(clearlogo)]

edit includesosd.xml -> find 'osdpanelnetflix'
add this between second group control and progress control.
Code:
<control type="image">
    <centerleft>20%</centerleft>
    <centertop>40%</centertop>
    <width>800</width>
    <height>310</height>
    <align>left</align>
    <texture>$INFO[Player.Art(clearlogo)]</texture>
    <aspectratio align="left" aligny="center">stretch</aspectratio>
</control>

then run kodi and check if you can see the clearlogo or not.

I did it and it still doesn't work 🤔

RE: Titan BINGIE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - tantrum080 - 2019-03-14

(2019-03-13, 12:47)cartman.dos Wrote:

What is 'the new icon'?

Sorry I use my gfs phone to type here and she has touch issues so I get a lot of auto correct going wrong, I was meant to say "I can't get rid of the icon"

So for instance, I had game of thrones but then decided to delete it, so removed all episodes and seasons, deleted the folder too so now there is no more GOT on my HDD. Clean library in Kodi and then rescan and it will turn back up in my list of shows - when you click it, it brings you to an empty folder - I just have no idea how to get rid of the show permanently. No matter what I seem to do the icon will turn back up

RE: Titan BINGIE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - cartman.dos - 2019-03-14

(2019-03-14, 04:54)tantrum080 Wrote:
(2019-03-13, 12:47)cartman.dos Wrote:

What is 'the new icon'?  

Sorry I use my gfs phone to type here and she has touch issues so I get a lot of auto correct going wrong, I was meant to say "I can't get rid of the icon"

So for instance, I had game of thrones but then decided to delete it, so removed all episodes and seasons, deleted the folder too so now there is no more GOT on my HDD. Clean library in Kodi and then rescan and it will turn back up in my list of shows - when you click it, it brings you to an empty folder - I just have no idea how to get rid of the show permanently. No matter what I seem to do the icon will turn back up  
It could happen IN WIDGETS that are called from cache with SKIN HELPER WIDGETS. but this would auto-fix pretty fast.
So I believe it's actually a kodi issue (especially if that happens inside Video Library).
When I delete on my end, it disappears, my issue though is that it isn't auto-cleaning non-exsistent files for some reason (that I believe related to network shares).

(2019-03-13, 23:57)kodishu Wrote: I did it and it still doesn't work 🤔

and you did try to replace the texture with '$INFO[Player.Art(tvshow.clearlogo)]' as well, right?
so it seems for some reason kodi doesn't grab the clearlogo from db (assuming everything was done right).
which means this is not a skin issue, I don't really know how to help you, maybe it's a database issue and you need to start fresh install but I can't make any promises it will work it just the last resort action I can think of from here.

RE: Titan BINGIE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - tantrum080 - 2019-03-14

(2019-03-14, 12:17)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-03-13, 12:47)cartman.dos Wrote: What is 'the new icon'?  
u

It could happen IN WIDGETS that are called from cache with SKIN HELPER WIDGETS. but this would auto-fix pretty fast.
So I believe it's actually a kodi issue (especially if that happens inside Video Library).
When I delete on my end, it disappears, my issue though is that it isn't auto-cleaning non-exsistent files for some reason (that I believe related to network shares).

I can confirm these shows only show up in widgets and not in my Kodi library, so how would I go about deleting the cache from skin helper widgets?

RE: Titan BINGIE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - cartman.dos - 2019-03-14

(2019-03-14, 14:56)tantrum080 Wrote:
(2019-03-14, 04:54)tantrum080 Wrote: u

I can confirm these shows only show up in widgets and not in my Kodi library, so how would I go about deleting the cache from skin helper widgets? 
 in Edit shortcuts menu window you should have 'enable agressive refresh' for widget that are sourced from playlists, otherwise you can enable 'enable agressive refresh' globally inside addon's settings.

RE: Titan BINGIE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - kodishu - 2019-03-14

(2019-03-13, 12:47)cartman.dos Wrote: What is 'the new icon'?  

(2019-03-13, 23:57)kodishu Wrote: I did it and it still doesn't work 🤔

and you did try to replace the texture with '$INFO[Player.Art(tvshow.clearlogo)]' as well, right?
so it seems for some reason kodi doesn't grab the clearlogo from db (assuming everything was done right).
which means this is not a skin issue, I don't really know how to help you, maybe it's a database issue and you need to start fresh install but I can't make any promises it will work it just the last resort action I can think of from here.

I did fresh install and it worksed for first movie play. After that clearlogo dissapeared.

I'll wait for new release. Hope it gonna work

RE: Titan BINGIE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - tmlfan1977 - 2019-03-15

The ability to play locally stored TV show trailers in the spotlight would be a fantastic addition.  YouTube quite frequently pulls up incorrect trailers.

RE: Titan BINGIE - Kodi 18 (UPDATED 30/01/2019) - cartman.dos - 2019-03-15

(2019-03-15, 05:05)tmlfan1977 Wrote: The ability to play locally stored TV show trailers in the spotlight would be a fantastic addition.  YouTube quite frequently pulls up incorrect trailers.
Added a workaround to make it work...