Kodi Community Forum
Release fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Other Skins (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=272)
+---- Thread: Release fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part (/showthread.php?tid=253058)

RE: fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part - -BioHaZard- - 2016-09-16

When I try to change the TV Show Ratings Provider I get a Toolbox error.

Code:
10:09:53 T:1456466224    INFO: initializing python engine.
10:09:53 T:1456466224   DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(25, /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.toolbox/default.py): start processing
10:09:54 T:1456466224   DEBUG: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
10:09:54 T:1456466224   DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(25, /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.toolbox/default.py): the source file to load is "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.toolbox/default.py"
10:09:54 T:1456466224   DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(25, /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.toolbox/default.py): setting the Python path to /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.toolbox:/data/user/0/org.xbmc.kodi/cache/apk/assets/addons/script.module.pil/lib:/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.module.simplejson/lib:/:/data/app/org.xbmc.kodi-2/base.apk/assets/python2.7/lib/python27.zip:/data/app/org.xbmc.kodi-2/base.apk/assets/python2.7/lib/python2.7:/data/app/org.xbmc.kodi-2/base.apk/assets/python2.7/lib/python2.7/plat-linux2:/data/app/org.xbmc.kodi-2/base.apk/assets/python2.7/lib/python2.7/lib-tk:/data/app/org.xbmc.kodi-2/base.apk/assets/python2.7/lib/python2.7/lib-old:/data/app/org.xbmc.kodi-2/base.apk/assets/python2.7/lib/python2.7/lib-dynload
10:09:54 T:1456466224   DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(25, /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.toolbox/default.py): entering source directory /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.toolbox
10:09:54 T:1456466224   DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(25, /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.toolbox/default.py): instantiating addon using automatically obtained id of "script.toolbox" dependent on version 2.1.0 of the xbmc.python api
10:09:54 T:1456466224   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: No module named PIL
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.toolbox/default.py", line 6, in <module>
                                                from resources.lib.Utils import *
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.toolbox/resources/lib/Utils.py", line 9, in <module>
                                                from PIL import Image, ImageOps
                                            ImportError: No module named PIL
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
10:09:54 T:1456466224    INFO: Python script stopped

RE: fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part - sualfred - 2016-09-16

Toolbox script issue. Not skin related.

RE: fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part - fach1708 - 2016-09-17

Can't seem to get the skin to load at all, stuck on the kodi krypton loading screen. Using krypton beta 2 and the latest github version. If I cancel the preloaded it won't let me move up and down the menu... any idea? Also when preloaded the logo flickers every second or so. Have tried the repo version no luck either!

RE: fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part - sualfred - 2016-09-17

Let me guess... hundreds of widgets with addon based content?

The preload cancels after 30 seconds. Try the latest nightly not the Beta.

RE: fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part - fach1708 - 2016-09-17

Actually no widgets and no addon content.

RE: fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part - sualfred - 2016-09-18

(2016-09-17, 17:21)fach1708 Wrote: Actually no widgets and no addon content.

Now that you have edited your post and removed that word. -> Fixed on repo and GitHub.
Would have been fixed earlier, but the only one who is allowed to call me like that is my wife (and this always for good reasons ^^).

RE: fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part - fach1708 - 2016-09-18

(2016-09-18, 18:49)sualfred Wrote:
(2016-09-17, 17:21)fach1708 Wrote: Actually no widgets and no addon content.

Now that you have edited your post and removed that word. -> Fixed on repo and GitHub.
Would have been fixed earlier, but the only one who is allowed to call me like that is my wife (and this always for good reasons ^^).

Well don't jump to conclusions when someone is asking for advice, the sarcasm and snidey response was not necessary.

RE: fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part - sualfred - 2016-09-18

Well... don't use such words when you want something for free from somebody, who is not your buddy/brother or what ever. You get what you put in.

So, enough. Kiddie offtopic is over. To old for such conversations. As I said, fixed and thanks for the report.

RE: fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part - fach1708 - 2016-09-18

(2016-09-18, 19:20)sualfred Wrote: Well... don't use such words when you want something for free from somebody, who is not your buddy/brother or what ever. You get what you put in.

So, enough. Kiddie offtopic is over. To old for such conversations. As I said, fixed and thanks for the report.

Actually I didn't, read my first post. My reply was in response to your attitude.

RE: fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part - keyboarder2k - 2016-09-20

Hi,

yesterday I tried you skin and it looks great!

Unfortunately the "Addons" section of the main menu does not work. When I select an "click" it, nothing happens. Is there something I have to configure first? Doesn't it work from default?

Key2k

RE: fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part - sualfred - 2016-09-20

(2016-09-20, 07:57)keyboarder2k Wrote: Hi,

yesterday I tried you skin and it looks great!

Unfortunately the "Addons" section of the main menu does not work. When I select an "click" it, nothing happens. Is there something I have to configure first? Doesn't it work from default?

Key2k

No issues here.
The main menu is customizable and you are able to edit it in the skin settings dialog. Just try to reassign that menu item.

RE: fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part - keyboarder2k - 2016-09-20

I had a look, and the action says "ActivateWindow()". When I try to reassign, I can't find an item for all addons in general. I just can navigate through the tree till a reach a specific addon an select this.

RE: fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part - sualfred - 2016-09-20

Sounds like a skinshortcuts script issue. Be sure you have installed the latest version.
Forum thread: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=178294

You also should consider to upgrade to Krypton. Skin development for Jarvis ended months ago.

That was the error... The script was not installed. Now everything looks and workes fine.

Thanks,
Key2k

RE: fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part - klarahimmel - 2016-09-20

Hi I try your skin on my ftvstick (jarvis Version)

The TV section very good, but after 30sec the picture freezes and i have only liveTV sound.

Is the banner also in the jarvis version?

How can i use the search Button for searches in movies and series?
At first run the skins asks for installs a virtual keyboard global search

Do you have also a german thread in kodinerds?