Kodi Community Forum
Release Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Amber (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=203)
+---- Thread: Release Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus (/showthread.php?tid=342130)

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - shedrock - 2019-09-11

(2019-09-11, 04:03)bsoriano Wrote:
(2019-09-11, 02:30)shedrock Wrote:
(2019-09-10, 17:35)bsoriano Wrote: @shedrock, it does not default to conditional weather. This is by design.

Regards,

Bart    
No, what I am trying to say is that if you select a single image for the weather it shows on the Main Menu, but when you enter on the weather menu item it takes you to the forecast but there is no background, neither can you add one. You should be able to select one for that area, or at least default to the single image the user has selected for the main menu > weather (single and/or) multiple image background. If I am still not explaining it properly, then I will have to use images to explain it.

EDIT:

I just checked on my Windows 10 PC and it works as it should. By that I mean, if I select a single image for weather in the Main Menu config., I can also see that same image when I enter the weather screen from the main menu. It doesn't work on LibreELEC for me. It just shows a black background.

Shedrock

@shedrock, thanks for confirming. I don't know what could be happening in LibreELEC. Unfortunately, I don't have a similar environment to test.

Regards,

Bart

That's ok. I will try it on another LibreELEC box tomorrow morning and get back to you.

Thanks,

Shedrock

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - Bassam909 - 2019-09-14

Hello, I wanted to change the background in movies and tv shows, I did change it in the main menu (outisde) but when i go into the movies list or tv shows I have a background that doesn't change and is not related to my list. How can I change this background?

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - Bassam909 - 2019-09-15

(2019-09-14, 18:25)Bassam909 Wrote: Hello, I wanted to change the background in movies and tv shows, I did change it in the main menu (outisde) but when i go into the movies list or tv shows I have a background that doesn't change and is not related to my list. How can I change this background?

https://imge.to/i/v4vGCV

The image in the background, the default background for TV section, Movies has one too, How I change it? where is it located in my drive, if I may replace it with another image under the same name. 

appreciate the help, 

Regards.

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - Edworld - 2019-09-15

(2019-09-15, 21:29)Bassam909 Wrote:
(2019-09-14, 18:25)Bassam909 Wrote: Hello, I wanted to change the background in movies and tv shows, I did change it in the main menu (outisde) but when i go into the movies list or tv shows I have a background that doesn't change and is not related to my list. How can I change this background?

The image in the background, the default background for TV section, Movies has one too, How I change it? where is it located in my drive, if I may replace it with another image under the same name. 

appreciate the help, 

Regards. 
skin.amber\backgrounds in windows under the roaming folder.

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - edjalmo - 2019-09-15

appreciate the help, 

Regards. 
If you wish that this background be the fanart of your movies and tv show you just need to enable the option Show Fanart Background on Sub Windows in Amber Settings > Backgrounds.

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - Bassam909 - 2019-09-15

(2019-09-15, 21:49)Edworld Wrote:

appreciate the help, 

Regards.  

Where is this folder located? I looked for amber skin data in the program files but I haven't found it there.

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - Edworld - 2019-09-15

(2019-09-15, 22:26)Bassam909 Wrote:
(2019-09-15, 21:49)Edworld Wrote:
(2019-09-15, 21:29)Bassam909 Wrote: https://imge.to/i/v4vGCV

appreciate the help, 

Regards.  

Where is this folder located? I looked for amber skin data in the program files but I haven't found it there. 

you may have to play with windows settings to display hidden folders

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - Bassam909 - 2019-09-16

(2019-09-15, 22:41)Edworld Wrote:
(2019-09-15, 22:26)Bassam909 Wrote:
(2019-09-15, 21:49)Edworld Wrote: skin.amber\backgrounds in windows under the roaming folder.  

When windows dispalys hidden folder where I need to look for this "skin.amber\backgrounds" folder ?

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - spudstuff - 2019-09-16

(2019-09-16, 08:49)Bassam909 Wrote:
(2019-09-15, 22:26)Bassam909 Wrote: Where is this folder located? I looked for amber skin data in the program files but I haven't found it there.  

When windows dispalys hidden folder where I need to look for this "skin.amber\backgrounds" folder ?  

C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.amber\backgrounds

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - bsoriano - 2019-09-19

(2019-09-16, 08:49)Bassam909 Wrote:
(2019-09-15, 22:26)Bassam909 Wrote: Where is this folder located? I looked for amber skin data in the program files but I haven't found it there.  

@Bassam909 , were you able to solve this? Please let me know.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - bsoriano - 2019-09-19

Hello all,

First of, my apologies for not having been around much lately.  Family and work commitments have taken over most of my time these last few days.

A little bit ago, I pushed an update with functionality that was asked before (thanks @edjalmo for asking!), but that I was not really certain of how I would accomplish it.  Thanks to great scripting by @sualfred and @jurialmunkey , I managed to include it. 

So what's new?

- In the video info dialog, you can click on Director, Writer, Genre, Studio and Country, even if the entry contains multiple items.
- If you have enabled TMDb Online Info (Settings, Amber Settings, Video Info, Enable TMDb Online Info), when you click on any of the above, you will get a select dialog asking if you want to search online in TMDb or search locally in your video db.
- If the entry has multiple items, you will get a new select dialog with each of the items as choices for you to select with which item to do the search
- If the entry has just one item, the search will be done with that item.

So, in essence, the new functionality allows you to separate Directors, Writers, Genres, Studios and Countries that appear in a movie, set or tv show info, and select a single one to search either online or locally for movies/tv shows that have that single Director, Writer, Genre or Studio. 

For Country, the search is only local, since TMDb does not support searching for movies or tv shows that have a specific country.

In order for this to work, you need to have the GitHub versions of:

- script.embuary.helper (get it at https://github.com/sualfred/script.embuary.helper)
- plugin.video.themoviedb.helper (get it at https://github.com/jurialmunkey/plugin.video.themoviedb.helper)

Also, I have added the display of a certification flag and studio logo for movie sets in video info (thank you @mikeSiLVO !)  This really is displaying the certification flag and studio logo of the first movie in the set.  I like this better than not displaying anything for sets.
In order for this to work, you need to have the latest version of:

- script.skin.info.service (get it at https://github.com/mikesilvo164/script.skin.info.service , I don't think this version is in the Kodi repo yet)

So there you have it.  Please dowload the latest Amber from Git, give the new functionality a try, and let me know what you think.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - edjalmo - 2019-09-20

(2019-09-19, 23:21)bsoriano Wrote: Hello all,

First of, my apologies for not having been around much lately.  Family and work commitments have taken over most of my time these last few days.

A little bit ago, I pushed an update with functionality that was asked before (thanks @edjalmo for asking!), but that I was not really certain of how I would accomplish it.  Thanks to great scripting by @sualfred and @jurialmunkey , I managed to include it. 

So what's new?

- In the video info dialog, you can click on Director, Writer, Genre, Studio and Country, even if the entry contains multiple items.
- If you have enabled TMDb Online Info (Settings, Amber Settings, Video Info, Enable TMDb Online Info), when you click on any of the above, you will get a select dialog asking if you want to search online in TMDb or search locally in your video db.
- If the entry has multiple items, you will get a new select dialog with each of the items as choices for you to select with which item to do the search

So, in essence, the new functionality allows you to separate Directors, Writers, Genres, Studios and Countries that appear in a movie, set or tv show info, and select a single one to search either online or locally for movies/tv shows that have that single Director, Writer, Genre or Studio. 

For Country, the search is only local, since TMDb does not support searching for movies or tv shows that have a specific country.

- script.embuary.helper (get it at https://github.com/sualfred/script.embuary.helper)
- plugin.video.themoviedb.helper (get it at https://github.com/jurialmunkey/plugin.video.themoviedb.helper)

Also, I have added the display of a certification flag and studio logo for movie sets in video info (thank you @mikeSiLVO !)  This really is displaying the certification flag and studio logo of the first movie in the set.  I like this better than not displaying anything for sets.

- script.skin.info.service (get it at https://github.com/mikesilvo164/script.skin.info.service , I don't think this version is in the Kodi repo yet)

So there you have it.  Please dowload the latest Amber from Git, give the new functionality a try, and let me know what you think.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Awesome!
Huge thanks!
I tried test here all scenarios and thought I found one that didn't work. The thing is that genres and studios, in episodes, don't show anything, but when I type "channel 4" too, for example, in Kodi's search they only show tv shows as result, so it not show in video info because this not exist in Kodi. I imagine too that is very rare a tv show that have episodes recorded in various countries. So, working perfectly from what I could see!

For movie sets there just one thing: the certification flag are touching the line, at least in not-USA certifications.

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - bsoriano - 2019-09-20

(2019-09-20, 04:14)edjalmo Wrote:

So what's new?

Regards,

Bart

Awesome!
Huge thanks!
I tried test here all scenarios and thought I found one that didn't work. The thing is that genres and studios, in episodes, don't show anything, but when I type "channel 4" too, for example, in Kodi's search they only show tv shows as result, so it not show in video info because this not exist in Kodi. I imagine too that is very rare a tv show that have episodes recorded in various countries. So, working perfectly from what I could see!

For movie sets there just one thing: the certification flag are touching the line, at least in not-USA certifications. 
@edjalmo , I am not quite sure I understand the scenario you mention.  As for the movie sets info positioning, I think I just fixed that, made it the same as the regular video info.  Could you please download the latest from Git and let me know if it is indeed fixed? Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - bsoriano - 2019-09-20

Hello all,

I also changed yesterday the way extrafanart is handled in the skin.  It will be shown, both while browsing the video library and music library, given that your extrafanart is stored locally and named fanartxx, with xx being from 1 (not 01) to whatever number you have.  The skin makes use of Leia functionality as explained here: https://kodi.wiki/view/Movie_artwork

You can use Artwork Beef to load extrafanart into Kodi's cache if you like, or Kodi can do it without addons, but you need to, besides having the artwork locally with the appropriate naming convention, have the extra artwork you want defined in your advancedsettings.xml (this file goes in your userdata folder).  Here is my advancedsettings.xml as an example:

xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<advancedsettings>    
    <musiclibrary>
        <artistextraart>
            <arttype>banner</arttype>
            <arttype>clearart</arttype>
            <arttype>clearlogo</arttype>
            <arttype>landscape</arttype>
            <arttype>fanart1</arttype>
            <arttype>fanart2</arttype>
            <arttype>fanart3</arttype>
            <arttype>fanart4</arttype>
            <arttype>fanart5</arttype>
            <arttype>fanart6</arttype>
            <arttype>fanart7</arttype>
            <arttype>fanart8</arttype>
            <arttype>fanart9</arttype>
            <arttype>fanart10</arttype>
            <arttype>fanart11</arttype>
            <arttype>fanart12</arttype>
            <arttype>fanart13</arttype>
            <arttype>fanart14</arttype>
            <arttype>fanart15</arttype>
            <arttype>fanart16</arttype>
            <arttype>fanart17</arttype>
            <arttype>fanart18</arttype>
            <arttype>fanart19</arttype>
            <arttype>fanart20</arttype>
        </artistextraart>
        <albumextraart>
            <arttype>back</arttype>
            <arttype>discart</arttype>
            <arttype>spine</arttype>
        </albumextraart>
    </musiclibrary>
    <videolibrary>
        <tvshowextraart>
            <arttype>characterart</arttype>
            <arttype>keyart</arttype>
        </tvshowextraart>
        <tvseasonextraart>
        </tvseasonextraart>
        <episodeextraart>
            <arttype>fanart</arttype>
        </episodeextraart>
        <movieextraart>
        </movieextraart>
        <moviesetextraart>
        </moviesetextraart>
        <musicvideoextraart>
        </musicvideoextraart>
    </videolibrary> 
    <video>  
        <excludefromscan>
            <regexp>-extras-</regexp>
            <regexp>/Extras/</regexp>
            <regexp>/extras/</regexp>
            <regexp>[\\/]Extras[\\/]</regexp>
            <regexp>[\\/]extras[\\/]</regexp>
            <regexp>-trailer-</regexp>
            <regexp>-trailer</regexp>
            <regexp>.trailer</regexp>
            <regexp>/trailers/</regexp>
            <regexp>[\\/]Trailers[\\/]</regexp>
            <regexp>[\\/]trailers[\\/]</regexp>    
        </excludefromscan>
        <excludetvshowsfromscan>
            <regexp>-extras-</regexp>
            <regexp>/Extras/</regexp>
            <regexp>/extras/</regexp>
            <regexp>[\\/]Extras[\\/]</regexp>
            <regexp>[\\/]extras[\\/]</regexp>
            <regexp>-trailer-</regexp>
            <regexp>-trailer</regexp>
            <regexp>.trailer</regexp>
            <regexp>[\\/]Trailers[\\/]</regexp>
            <regexp>[\\/]trailers[\\/]</regexp>        
        </excludetvshowsfromscan>  
    </video>
    <imageres>9999</imageres>
    <fanartres>9999</fanartres>        
    <splash>false</splash>
</advancedsettings>

You can see from the example I have up to 20 extrafanart defined, which Kodi can load into its cache automatically when scraping a movie if it finds the files locally.

Doing extrafanart this way is much faster than having to go to disk to open each file, which is what Skin Helper Service did.  The skin does not use Skin Helper Service for extrafanart anymore.

Please test and let me know what you think.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

RE: Amber for Leia/Matrix - edjalmo - 2019-09-20

(2019-09-20, 15:03)bsoriano Wrote:
(2019-09-20, 04:14)edjalmo Wrote:

So what's new?

Regards,

Bart

Awesome!
Huge thanks!

@edjalmo , I am not quite sure I understand the scenario you mention.  As for the movie sets info positioning, I think I just fixed that, made it the same as the regular video info.  Could you please download the latest from Git and let me know if it is indeed fixed? Thanks.

Regards,

Bart 

Movie sets are fixed now!
Sorry bad english, but what I tried to say is that the search of kodi don't show results of genre and studio for episodes (what make sense since this is defined by the tv show), so this happend too when I'm in video info page of a episode and click in genre or studio to search. They show nothing as result because theres nothing as result, is not a mistake of you, is a Kodi thing.