Kodi Community Forum
v18 Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: v18 Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia (/showthread.php?tid=341547)

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - the_bo - 2019-04-30

@Holzfred

The live TV osd on channel switch is working on latest 2.9.0. Marcus mentions it in changelog I believe.

Unless you mean something different

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Wanilton - 2019-04-30

@the_bo 

Is something different, he´s request to Marcos in our forum. Something Marcos need to do.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Ices - 2019-04-30

Problem now with Studio White addon it fails to update and always appears on every page to update. Anyone else have this problem?

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Jeffers24 - 2019-04-30

(2019-04-30, 04:03)Ices Wrote: Problem now with Studio White addon it fails to update and always appears on every page to update. Anyone else have this problem?

Yes I have this problem, even downloaded the zip copy that Wanilton pointed me to and that failed to install, I have posted about it here before.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Min2001 - 2019-04-30

Manually copy the files using file manager from within kodi fixed the problem for me with the studio icons. You can open up inside the zipped files and just transfer the contents over to where they need to be then close and reopen kodi (using xbox one uwp version here). You might have to enable all the zip/rar addon stuff to see or transfer the contents.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Herman Munster - 2019-04-30

Hi, the theme looks fantastic but I'm seeing an occasional problem of all the text disappearing when an episode is paused or after an episode has stopped. All the icons remain and the system still responds and videos can be selected and played but all text is gone. A reboot fixes the problem.

I had a search and couldn’t find this issue being reported, has anyone else seen this?

Thanks

Mike

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Wanilton - 2019-04-30

Change refresh rating maybe, never see anyone report something like this before. Try check settings, playback, videos, adjust display refresh rate try set to off (default).

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - StoneT - 2019-04-30

Hi guys,

I am in no way a skinner, modder or coder - but I would like to make one small change to MQ8 .... but I would need some help here Wink

You will of course recall the nice improvement MarcosQui made with the arrow-up enhancement of the Subtitles icon in the OSD menu so pressing the up-arrow here would open the 'Download subtitles' window - it did however not quite work as expected as this icon only would be available in case a subtitle was already present (a fix would be coming obviously) which is not really the intention here.

However - as I would have subtitles already (for the vast majority of my media) what I need is a quick way to get into the subtitle delay function - I thus wanted to swap the subtitle download with the subtitle delay(sync) function/window instead. I would assume there is a call somewhere in the code for the up-arrow press calling this .... but I cannot find it.
Can someone help ?

Cheers,
StoneT

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Herman Munster - 2019-04-30

(2019-04-30, 13:29)Wanilton Wrote: Change refresh rating maybe, never see anyone report something like this before. Try check settings, playback, videos, adjust display refresh rate try set to off (default).

Thanks, I'll give it a try.

No extended info on movies - flavio1961 - 2019-05-01

Hi everyone,
I switched from Kodi 17 Kripton + MQ7 to Kodi 18 Leila + MQ8 completely re-installing everything. In the Movies section I don't find the extended information (Rotten, Budget, Date etc. etc.) that I had in the previous version. When I select a Movie I no longer have the Extended Info button. I was wrong something or on MQ8 this option is not present? Thank you.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Wanilton - 2019-05-01

@flavio1961 

It´s no available in any official MQ skin, only in mod versions.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - halidri - 2019-05-01

Hi @Wanilton, with Version 2.9.0 extrafanarts also not working. In my case, i use Coreelec nightly with Leia 18.2, movies on my NAS scrapped with Emby, extrafanarts in seperate folder, with mq7 Mod or other skins with extrafanart support works all fine, only with mq8 not.

And a cosmetic issue, this "pixel error" from the picture what i have marked, is with black/white and coloured icons, sometimes on other position like studiologo, screen is from first post from MQ. Smile

Only for Info and thanks for SDR and 8bit flags! Rofl

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Benna - 2019-05-01

Wanilton, can you point me please where i can find and download additinal icons and images? I already have some installed, i'd like to know if there are any other to be downloaded and try them.

Thanks

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Wanilton - 2019-05-01

@Benna 

Only flags you need get in our drive, all others are available in the official Kodi repository, category Look and Feel.

RE: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia - Sinisan - 2019-05-01

Hello all,

Regarding one of the two points I wrote here (https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=343461), could someone using a Raspberry PI3 (with this skin of course...) tell me he has same sources available for « change backdrop - one image » and « change backdrop - multiple images » ?
In standard menus, of course, as « multiple images » is not available right now for « My menu ».

Thank you for your answers, users 😊