Kodi Community Forum
Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 08/2019) (/showthread.php?tid=334820)

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 25/03/2019) - cartman.dos - 2019-04-02

(2019-04-01, 21:30)cscott1 Wrote: @Cartman Trying to do my part to get the word out about Bingie. Made a Review and demonstration video for my 4 subscribers lol. I wish I had a better video Camera than my 6 year old Sony handycam or had a better understanding of how to add audio commentary to a screencapture video from my PC. Anyway not the most professional quality using my phone but it is what it is.

https://youtu.be/GAwQPU-b4ks
appreciate it man, just put it on main thread post if you don't mind Smile
If you make a new one with better quality you can also showcase the hubs/search/other stuff...or how to set basic stuff maybe. thx mate.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 25/03/2019) - cscott1 - 2019-04-02

(2019-04-02, 01:13)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2019-04-01, 21:30)cscott1 Wrote: @Cartman Trying to do my part to get the word out about Bingie. Made a Review and demonstration video for my 4 subscribers lol. I wish I had a better video Camera than my 6 year old Sony handycam or had a better understanding of how to add audio commentary to a screencapture video from my PC. Anyway not the most professional quality using my phone but it is what it is.

https://youtu.be/GAwQPU-b4ks
appreciate it man, just put it on main thread post if you don't mind Smile
If you make a new one with better quality you can also showcase the hubs/search/other stuff...or how to set basic stuff maybe. thx mate.
Yeah no problem going to read up on some video editing see what I can come up with.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 25/03/2019) - CK77 - 2019-04-02

(2019-04-02, 00:39)cartman.dos Wrote: Don't have too much time atm for replies, but try to downgrade SH and cherrypy - look here
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?pid=2838124#pid2838124

test if that changes anything and let me know (restart after re-installing)

EDIT: just tested (again) extrafanart rotation and worked fine on my end.
does it happen only with widgets from skin helper widgets by any chance?
I tried it, replaced both parts, made sure auto update was off
Restarted, still the same problem.

For some reason, certain movies just don't want to read the extrafanart, no matter what i try.
The files are there, they just don't get read by KODI.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 25/03/2019) - CK77 - 2019-04-02

(2019-04-02, 02:05)CK77 Wrote:
(2019-04-02, 00:39)cartman.dos Wrote: Don't have too much time atm for replies, but try to downgrade SH and cherrypy - look here

For some reason, certain movies just don't want to read the extrafanart, no matter what i try.
Just saw the edit.

No it's very random. When i select random movies from skin helper widgets, it works just fine. For something like recently added movies, it doesn't work.
Both come from the skin helper widget.

When i go to all movies, it works for all the old ones and some of the new ones. 

What's the easiest way to start from "scratch" without having to reinstall KODI or the Bingie skin? Or would it be best to start all the way from scratch?
I just reinstalled my pc a week ago so i rather solve it without reinstalling KODI

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 25/03/2019) - shaktoo - 2019-04-02

Hi cartman.dos : Skin Freezes on selecting "default widgets " ?

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 25/03/2019) - Desperados - 2019-04-02

(2019-04-02, 03:30)shaktoo Wrote: Hi cartman.dos : Skin Freezes on selecting "default widgets " ?
I've had this problem a while ago with another skin, my problem back then was having the ExtendedInfo Mod.. Don't know if you have that addon on your install? You could try to disable it and enable it again after setting the widgets..

(2019-04-02, 10:14)Desperados Wrote:
(2019-04-02, 03:30)shaktoo Wrote: Hi cartman.dos : Skin Freezes on selecting "default widgets " ?
I've had this problem a while ago with another skin, my problem back then was having the ExtendedInfo Mod.. Don't know if you have that addon on your install? You could try to disable it and enable it again after setting the widgets.. 
Thanks ! Will give this a try . Setting this skin up isnt too different from ANS . Just slightly different way of doing things..and finding out how to it.. But otherwise yeah .. so far .. Great ! Really great skin ..

(2019-04-01, 02:42)cscott1 Wrote:
(2019-04-01, 02:35)shaktoo Wrote: @Cartman.dos : What a wonderful skin. Brimful of new exciting ideas and freshness. I have been using bingie with gusto.
Just a very stupid question ... Which is your most updated latest skin : Bingie V1 OR Bingie MODE ? Or what is the difference between them ?
To start with Is there any option to make the Side panel opaque or very Slim..
cheers

V1 is the newest skin. Mode looks similar to the old Netflix interface V1 looks just like the current Netflix with lots of new features  

Thanks @cscott1 : If Mode is the Old skin Would I suggest taking it out of the repo or naming it as in version 0.1 or Beta . Just to remove the confusion for newbies to the skin like myself.
Been setting up the Bingie V1 and so far so GREAT ! This IS an exciting new feature laden skin ... Thanks Cartman..... BTW really like your cartman Avatar... reminds me of how much I miss SP... Tongue

(2019-04-02, 02:10)CK77 Wrote:
(2019-04-02, 02:05)CK77 Wrote:

Just saw the edit.

No it's very random. When i select random movies from skin helper widgets, it works just fine. For something like recently added movies, it doesn't work.
Both come from the skin helper widget.

When i go to all movies, it works for all the old ones and some of the new ones. 

What's the easiest way to start from "scratch" without having to reinstall KODI or the Bingie skin? Or would it be best to start all the way from scratch?
I just reinstalled my pc a week ago so i rather solve it without reinstalling KODI  
I rechecked, the extrafanart implementation has not been changed, not in SH and not in skin. So this cannot be a new issue.
Now, since you mentioned it doesn't work for all items in library it may be a faulty db or other underlying issue. paste a debug log, maybe an exception is thrown.
But for skin helper widgets it WON'T WORK FOR SOME WIDGETS - reason being is that in the processing, some of the properties of the items are lost and thus SH can't lookup in local path. I've patched it for local trailers in my bingie helper but rather not patch this inside SH because if anything SH needs to be trimmed of the fat and this is kinda of a special case.

(2019-04-02, 14:55)shaktoo Wrote: If Mode is the Old skin Would I suggest taking it out of the repo or naming it as in version 0.1 or Beta . Just to remove the confusion for newbies to the skin like myself.
Been setting up the Bingie V1 and so far so GREAT ! This IS an exciting new feature laden skin ... Thanks Cartman..... BTW really like your cartman Avatar... reminds me of how much I miss SP... Tongue 

Thanks! I'll remove it from repo soon enough, just gave a small window to allow users decide themselves...
it will remain available in my repo (beta branch).
About your freezing issue in 'default widgets', I believe the advice you got is spot on. Under this node, skin helper is pulling all options from extended info, emby, skin helper widgets, playlists, and so on. If the extended info mod version has changed something that is in how the addon communicates (api) then it can break. would still want to see a debug log, as I would prefer that won't break in any case.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 25/03/2019) - ronnel - 2019-04-02

Can someone please help me with clearlogo, I cant seem to make it work. Please help.

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 25/03/2019) - cscott1 - 2019-04-03

(2019-04-02, 22:37)ronnel Wrote: Can someone please help me with clearlogo, I cant seem to make it work. Please help.

hey buddy haha you found me on facebook hope my advice helped...

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 25/03/2019) - ryadre - 2019-04-03

Another small suggestion along with having the cached forward line in the osd darker, is to have the option to have on the osd the time the shows finishes, rather than or as well as the remaining time.
Edit, also how do I get the play /pause button back on my osd? I only have a stop button, and pressing the pause button on my remote doesn't work anymore. Thanks

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 25/03/2019) - cartman.dos - 2019-04-03

(2019-04-03, 06:12)ryadre Wrote: Another small suggestion along with having the cached forward line in the osd darker, is to have the option to have on the osd the time the shows finishes, rather than or as well as the remaining time.
Edit, also how do I get the play /pause button back on my osd? I only have a stop button, and pressing the pause button on my remote doesn't work anymore. Thanks

1) you can choose between 3 osd layouts in settings, some has info that others don't. check to see what you prefer.
2) if the button is not there it is because it doesn't work for that stream. before it was showing all buttons regardless of if they work for the specific stream or not.
now, i hide the ones that kodi informs as not available (like ff/rr/play/pause in live tv).

RE: Titan BINGIE v1 (UPDATED 25/03/2019) - FlashOne - 2019-04-03

@cartman.dos Speaking of osd (beside pvr related stuffs) would be possible to have a longer and taller seekbar on non-slim OSD Style? Let's say long as the last osd button and a little bit taller than elapsed/remaining numbers
If you won't feed my ocd I'll not blame you!