Kodi Community Forum
Release Aura - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Aura (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=295)
+----- Thread: Release Aura (/showthread.php?tid=328558)

RE: Aura - jurialmunkey - 2019-01-06

(2019-01-06, 18:11)Nekromantik Wrote:
(2019-01-06, 12:24)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-01-05, 02:02)danjames92 Wrote: This skin seems to have broken in LibreELEC Leia 8.95.002 beta. Sad
What do you mean by broken? Can you provide more details and a debug log. 
Since RC4 this needs to be updated in the skin and going forward all skins using lower version will be disabled.
xbmc.gui = 5.14.0
Thanks. Fixed on github.

RE: Aura - AllBadSin - 2019-01-07

Its not installing. I'm on Kodi 18 RC5 xbox one

RE: Aura - skyfsza - 2019-01-07

hey jurialmunkey,

Thanks for the awesome job with Aura!  I have been working on some custom mods for the skin and have hit a problem i was hoping you could help me with.

I would like to set some conditions based on the widgetAspect that is set for a particular widget. I tried using the label you created Label_SkinShortcuts_Widget0_Aspect as well as numerous Container(211 / 300 / 330) combinations, however everything I try returns empty.

Can you point me in the right direction of how i can get the customvalues set for each widget? 

Thanks!

RE: Aura - mwake - 2019-01-07

(2019-01-06, 05:06)jerichoy2j Wrote: im getting  the messege skin helper service widgets error how can i fix this ?
Did you accidentally enable the experimental settings in skinhelper? That cssued an error for me until I turned it off.

RE: Aura - jurialmunkey - 2019-01-09

(2019-01-07, 12:29)skyfsza Wrote: hey jurialmunkey,

Thanks for the awesome job with Aura!  I have been working on some custom mods for the skin and have hit a problem i was hoping you could help me with.

I would like to set some conditions based on the widgetAspect that is set for a particular widget. I tried using the label you created Label_SkinShortcuts_Widget0_Aspect as well as numerous Container(211 / 300 / 330) combinations, however everything I try returns empty.

Can you point me in the right direction of how i can get the customvalues set for each widget? 

Thanks!
The first widget for focused main menu item is
Container(300).ListItem.Property(widgetAspect)

Then each following one is
Container(300).ListItem.Property(widgetAspect.Widget1)

(replace Widget1 with number 1-7)

If you are doing stuff inside the widget, then you need to pass the widgetAspect param all the way through and use that.

RE: Aura - Cosmo007 - 2019-01-10

(2018-12-21, 23:48)mxlance Wrote: I have been working on the PVR EPG/Guide to my taste.
I hope to add additional options at some point.
I also made changes to the Time/Date/Weather in the top bar
I have it working in Krypton and Leia
I am happy to share as long as jurialmunkey has no objections.

i like it, it looks amazing Big Grin how can i install this skin ?

RE: Aura - mxlance - 2019-01-10

sorry not ready yet had, had media server issues still working out.
hope to have it soon

RE: Aura - skyfsza - 2019-01-10

Thanks for the feedback.

I was using the containers you mentioned, problem seems to be where I am trying to use them.

My goal is to create variable height for the widget grouplist based on the widget type (i added new widgets which have different heights).  If I reference the widgetAspect as a visibility condition, it works fine. If I try use it as an include condition for the vertical widget fixedlist, it does not work.

Example ( i was trying to follow the same logic you used to set the Submenu height)

<control type="fixedlist" id="$PARAM[id]">
                <movement>2</movement>
                <include condition="$PARAM[submenu] + !Skin.HasSetting(SubmenuLabel)">Widget_Items_Submenu_Height</include>
                <include condition="$PARAM[submenu] + Skin.HasSetting(SubmenuLabel)">Widget_Items_Submenu_Big_Height</include>
                <include condition="!$PARAM[submenu] + String.IsEqual(Container(300).ListItem.Property(widgetAspect),LandscapeWide)">Widget_Height_LandscapeWide</include>

Any ideas? 

Thanks!

RE: Aura - Abbaskip - 2019-01-11

I loved this skin - but with any skin like this I think the main purpose (apart from Up Next TV etc) is a Netflix-like homescreen with widgets driven by Trakt etc for movie suggestions. My issue is that there is no plot outline on your home screen for these movies (and no rating that I could see either?) so it really makes it hard for me to choose a movie (without checking info every time).

I understand your menu is currently at the top and you're concerned about space - but that's really a non-negotiable for me. Could you not add the option for a clear logo/title on the left at the top and plot summary top right? Directly under the menu and before the widgets. Alternatively, have the menu vertical and pop out on hitting back (this is what Titan does on Netflix Home - and works great), freeing up the top of the screen for a title/clear logo and plot summary?

Another issue I'd like to report is that I can't change Groups in TV Guide (for Live TV). With most skins there are two options:
i) hitting back takes you to the side menu where you you can change which favourites groups you're in
ii) the groups are across the top of the TV Guide, so you can click up to teh top and change the group you're in

Without one of these implemented live TV is basically impossible to change groups from the remote and so unusable.

RE: Aura - sinykk - 2019-01-11

Going to second the plot info on the home screen as a feature request if that's something that's possible.

Just want to add that I'm thoroughly enjoying this skin. It's my favourite so far, and it's incredibly smooth on Leia. Kudos.

RE: Aura - pucknbass - 2019-01-11

(2019-01-11, 06:21)Abbaskip Wrote: I loved this skin - but with any skin like this I think the main purpose (apart from Up Next TV etc) is a Netflix-like homescreen with widgets driven by Trakt etc for movie suggestions. My issue is that there is no plot outline on your home screen for these movies (and no rating that I could see either?) so it really makes it hard for me to choose a movie (without checking info every time).

I understand your menu is currently at the top and you're concerned about space - but that's really a non-negotiable for me. Could you not add the option for a clear logo/title on the left at the top and plot summary top right? Directly under the menu and before the widgets. Alternatively, have the menu vertical and pop out on hitting back (this is what Titan does on Netflix Home - and works great), freeing up the top of the screen for a title/clear logo and plot summary?

Another issue I'd like to report is that I can't change Groups in TV Guide (for Live TV). With most skins there are two options:
i) hitting back takes you to the side menu where you you can change which favourites groups you're in
ii) the groups are across the top of the TV Guide, so you can click up to teh top and change the group you're in

Without one of these implemented live TV is basically impossible to change groups from the remote and so unusable.
 you are basically asking for another skin bud just use another one .......   most of the stuff you are asking is in TITAN  mod already for the netflix stuff ... all the other stuff you are asking is basically Horizon wich is like 80 % looks like aura but vertical with a toolbar......

RE: Aura - ontap - 2019-01-11

Abbaskip ,Regarding the pvr guide , I'm just a user like yourself , I got the group/category changing working in the guide on a mac , I haven't tried it on any of my android devices yet. If you go into the 1080i folder then to the "Includes_View.xml file and either change or edit out replace :
<onleft>28</onleft>
to
<onback>28</onback>
then save changes.
now when guide is open , if i press "back" then "ok" it brings up the group list so I can change group.
see pic.

RE: Aura - Blurayx - 2019-01-12

@jurialmunkey 

Next up has been updated.
Bug report:

Text overlapping

RE: Aura - skyfsza - 2019-01-12

(2019-01-11, 19:17)ontap Wrote: Abbaskip ,Regarding the pvr guide , I'm just a user like yourself , I got the group/category changing working in the guide on a mac , I haven't tried it on any of my android devices yet. If you go into the 1080i folder then to the "Includes_View.xml file and either change or edit out replace :
<onleft>28</onleft>
to
<onback>28</onback>
then save changes.
now when guide is open , if i press "back" then "ok" it brings up the group list so I can change group.
see pic.
Another option is to assign a keymap to run sendclick(28)   - will open directly into channel groups.

RE: Aura - groty - 2019-01-13

Unable to install on Leia RC4  - LibreElec.  Using https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.aura/tree/Leia

Any ideas?