Kodi Community Forum
Release Aura - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Aura (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=295)
+----- Thread: Release Aura (/showthread.php?tid=328558)

RE: Aura - jurialmunkey - 2019-01-26

(2019-01-26, 19:55)mozomo Wrote:
(2019-01-25, 14:26)cirkator Wrote: Hi, i have searched this thread but havent found an answer, so forgive me if this has been asked before.

When i add multiple episodes of one TV show, every episode is shown in the "recently added episodes" widget. 
Is it possible to group them, so when i have 9 new episodes from the same show, only one poster shows in the widget?
 That works for me with the widget "Recently Added TV Shows"
Ah yes. That's exactly what I created that widget for!

I think I misunderstood what cirkator was trying to do originally.

RE: Aura - bluenote - 2019-01-27

(2019-01-25, 23:04)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-01-25, 14:26)cirkator Wrote: Hi, i have searched this thread but havent found an answer, so forgive me if this has been asked before.

When i add multiple episodes of one TV show, every episode is shown in the "recently added episodes" widget. 
Is it possible to group them, so when i have 9 new episodes from the same show, only one poster shows in the widget?
I'm not sure if this is possible. Do you know of any other skins that do this?

You might be able to create this functionality with a smart playlist? Maybe?

Jurial I wonder if I can make a suggestions.

I find the rotten tomatoes audience score more useful than the critic score, I wonder if you could include that?

Loving aura. Thanks

RE: Aura - T-bird_se - 2019-01-27

Hi Jurial

I'm using showcase views, is it possible to have it work like fuse, where the focus stays in the middle when browsing right and left?

RE: Aura - jurialmunkey - 2019-01-27

(2019-01-27, 03:01)bluenote Wrote: I find the rotten tomatoes audience score more useful than the critic score, I wonder if you could include that?
Loving aura. Thanks

Not possible afaik. The code for it was in SkinHelper, but I don't think the omdb api makes it available.

(2019-01-27, 09:56)T-bird_se Wrote: Hi Jurial

I'm using showcase views, is it possible to have it work like fuse, where the focus stays in the middle when browsing right and left?

In Includes_View_Posters.xml edit the relevant include and change this:
Code:

<focusposition>0</focusposition>
<movement>6</movement>

focusposition controls the position the list is fixed to and movement is how many spaces the list is allowed to move once it reaches the end. If you increase focusposition, you will need to decrease the movement by the same value.

<include name="View_Posters_Showcase">
<include name="View_Posters_LandscapeShowcase">
<include name="View_Posters_SquareShowcase">
^^^ These are the three different view types.

RE: Aura - cirkator - 2019-01-27

Thank you all for the tips. 
Using the widget "recently added TV Shows" gives me exactly what i was looking for!

Thanks!

RE: Aura - T-bird_se - 2019-01-27

(2019-01-27, 11:27)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-01-27, 09:56)T-bird_se Wrote: Hi Jurial

In Includes_View_Posters.xml edit the relevant include and change this:
Code:

<focusposition>0</focusposition>
<movement>6</movement>

focusposition controls the position the list is fixed to and movement is how many spaces the list is allowed to move once it reaches the end. If you increase focusposition, you will need to decrease the movement by the same value.

<include name="View_Posters_Showcase">
<include name="View_Posters_LandscapeShowcase">
<include name="View_Posters_SquareShowcase">
^^^ These are the three different view types.  
 Thx
That was easy Laugh

RE: Aura - Hudson_Hawk04 - 2019-01-27

its probably buried somewhere and I'm just overlooking it, but I could have sworn that I saw a post about game support for retro player being added in aura. The problem is I just cant seem to find it. Am I blind and missing something?

(2019-01-27, 21:32)Hudson_Hawk04 Wrote: its probably buried somewhere and I'm just overlooking it, but I could have sworn that I saw a post about game support for retro player being added in aura. The problem is I just cant seem to find it. Am I blind and missing something?
It's in Leia.

You just need to add a menu item with the action ActivateWindow(games) and then in that window add the location to your roms.

Keep in mind that Kodi's library support fot games is pretty limited at the moment - there are no scrapers, so it is pretty much just a file browser. All the required dialogs are skinned though, so everything works properly.

RE: Aura - bluenote - 2019-01-28

Thanks jurial. It's too bad omDb doesn't make the audience score available, one can hope that changes in the future. Aura has changed my whole Kodi experience for the better Smile

RE: Aura - Cartman255 - 2019-01-28

Hi Jurialmunkey

Absolutely love the skin. is there a way to incorporate logos for films and TV series in the showcase views in my opinion its the only thing really "missing".

can you point me in the right direction for changing the text labels into logos?

looking forward to full version when leia finally hits

Cheers

RE: Aura - maverick1960 - 2019-01-29

I don't know how to use github. Can someone let me know how to download the skin

RE: Aura - ontap - 2019-01-29

click on the link in OP to the kodi version your using , it takes to GitHub page with a green box containing the skin folder , click it and it will download the zip file to your pc/device, then add it to kodi in the usual way , install from zip file.

RE: Aura - Gil Cruz - 2019-01-29

Thank you for your hard work and time made available on this beautiful skin, please kindly if possible inform me what information line so that I change the main menu and submenus down instead of the top that would make it perfect for me?

RE: Aura - Gil Cruz - 2019-01-29