Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) (/showthread.php?tid=185290)

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - bally4 - 2014-04-11

Great work warlion.

There seems to be some items missing from the 'viewtype settings' for the music showcase view. It is no longer possible to choose big thumbs and it seems that the thumbs are no longer rounded. I am using the latest git, so I know this is work in progress. I just want to mention this just in case it was a mistake.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - mikebzh44 - 2014-04-11

(2014-04-11, 15:11)bally4 Wrote: it seems that the thumbs are no longer rounded.

I think it's due to my mod, I have remove diffuse PNG as I use CD case and not clear case. I also change a little position and size. Maybe Warlion have to make an option for using No case / CD case / Clear case and use differents positions / sizes / diffuse according to this option.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - bolter - 2014-04-11

(2014-04-11, 08:53)warlion Wrote: can you try changing on musicvisualitation.xml line 187 to
<visible>Player.ShowInfo + Skin.HasSetting(showvisinfo) | Window.IsActive(musicosd)</visible>

The setting is already what you want me to change it to.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - shaktoo - 2014-04-11

(2014-04-11, 12:17)Lockos Wrote:
(2014-04-10, 17:11)Lockos Wrote:
(2014-04-10, 10:13)shaktoo Wrote: Is there any possible way that Audio / Video metadata could be gleamed / scraped from .strm files ? Currently I do the tedious task of creating a custom nfo with filling in these myself . Was just wondering if this could be done otherwise .. i.e in case of .strm files a custom defined default setting would fill in these tags automatically ?

+1 on that ! Big Grin That would be amazing to have an automatic "variable definition / variable resolution / variable audio" tag (during scrap) and corresponding logos for strm files !!! Currently, there is no metadata displayed for those files except for the studio and mpaa rating, and this only happens if you create an .nfo file linked to each .strm file (which is quite a super long job).

And there is still no poster displayed for TV shows in .strm files even if the art is present in the folder.

@warlion : Do you think it's possible to implement that ? In that case, Neurosis would have to create half a dozen new logos (or I can do it if you want)

Thanks Lockos for supporting this .Hopefully Warlion could comeup with something regarding this .Also in videoinfo ( pause ) screen no clearart/ logo displayed ...even with local nfo in place for episodes.

One thing that I need help with is that in my TV shows / Landscape View with clearart .. the name of the show also appears underneath .. for the love of god I am unable to get rid of this ... could someone please point me in the right direction how to get rid of this. I will post a pic as soon as I can get home from work.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - d00ziie - 2014-04-11

(2014-04-11, 00:19)neurosis13 Wrote:
(2014-04-11, 00:10)d00ziie Wrote: When I take another look, it`s there, but I think its almost to faded out. Would it be ppossible to make it just a little bit darker?

Also: Where can I get another icon for the source "web-dl" ? After using the scipt and colored icons I think the icon is really bad for web-downloads. I remember that I had a different one before that looked much better imo.

The one I had before was also colored, where i stood "ITunes HD". Cant remember where that was from. Looked almost like this with blue color:

This is the one I have now, looks old and boring;

there is already a new one, itunes logo again, but better looking this time.

Whre can I download, dont need the whole pack again.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - warlion - 2014-04-11

(2014-04-11, 15:11)bally4 Wrote: Great work warlion.

There seems to be some items missing from the 'viewtype settings' for the music showcase view. It is no longer possible to choose big thumbs and it seems that the thumbs are no longer rounded. I am using the latest git, so I know this is work in progress. I just want to mention this just in case it was a mistake..
I will look into that,

(2014-04-11, 16:46)bolter Wrote:
(2014-04-11, 08:53)warlion Wrote: can you try changing on musicvisualitation.xml line 187 to
<visible>Player.ShowInfo + Skin.HasSetting(showvisinfo) | Window.IsActive(musicosd)</visible>

Check again +++++++++++++++++++++++

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - neurosis13 - 2014-04-11

(2014-04-11, 17:53)d00ziie Wrote:
(2014-04-11, 00:19)neurosis13 Wrote:
(2014-04-11, 00:10)d00ziie Wrote: When I take another look, it`s there, but I think its almost to faded out. Would it be ppossible to make it just a little bit darker?

Also: Where can I get another icon for the source "web-dl" ? After using the scipt and colored icons I think the icon is really bad for web-downloads. I remember that I had a different one before that looked much better imo.

The one I had before was also colored, where i stood "ITunes HD". Cant remember where that was from. Looked almost like this with blue color:

This is the one I have now, looks old and boring;

there is already a new one, itunes logo again, but better looking this time.

Whre can I download, dont need the whole pack again.

http://www.file-upload.net/download-8806863/web-dl.png.html

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - ShadowTek - 2014-04-11

Nice on adding the next aired on all the views Warlion Smile

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - warlion - 2014-04-12

(2014-04-10, 03:57)neurosis13 Wrote: @warlion: i have some requests and suggestions
can you please make the mpaa discription orange
same with tagline, it doesnt stand out so well when its white:
there is a new update to the flags, you might be interested in the additional studio flags:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/r58vm1jbd8xrxrw/aeon.nox.gotham.colored.reloaded.icons.10.04.2014.zip
is there an option for the imdb star instead of the ribons or can you implement one?
and a request for the ratings and votes like in Nox 5 , i really love this one:

*actually i dont like usin a specific color so i just add the $VAR[FontColorVar] to use the color of the user select for text
**one recomedation for you actually why dont you separate the folder that you edit most of the time like studios so it will faster to upload and download and you dont need to make the user download a full zip when is only one image that was update ,
*** for the start i dont like it cuz is already define for new shows or movies i prefer using the medal , i add a color medal so the user can select B/W or color

(2014-04-10, 08:11)ShadowTek Wrote: Well I don't know if others would like them, but for example, I like the more realistic looking weather images on the main menu, so I always have to remove the dot in the image below (lol yeah I know):
I think the realistic weather images look way better IMO.
Also, I always wanted larger fanart and logos on the infowall, I figure if I ever needed more movies to show, Id just use the wall view, so I have my infowall set to 5 movies across instead of six, it allows for much bigger fanart and logos:
And on the landscape view, I never liked the pop up info panels, but always liked knowing when the next show is on (without having to use the info panels) so I just add it to the top over a slight darkened globe:
Though it doesn't really matter were it is on the page, I just stick it on top.
Anyway, its not a big deal as its easy to mod the views if others don't care for the changes I use in them.

*actually i dont dislike the weather art , but im having problem deciding to add it or not , meanwhile if i do can you give me the link where the images pack is i cant find any
** to be honest im not fan of this wall view , is a lot of changes just to make a setting to change from 6 rows to 5 , sorry
***already done

(2014-04-10, 10:13)shaktoo Wrote: Is there any possible way that Audio / Video metadata could be gleamed / scraped from .strm files ? Currently I do the tedious task of creating a custom nfo with filling in these myself . Was just wondering if this could be done otherwise .. i.e in case of .strm files a custom defined default setting would fill in these tags automatically ?
*i cant find a way to do it, if you can find a skin that do that let me know and i will look the code to understand how to implemented

(2014-04-10, 12:31)vicmanpergar Wrote: The skin is great. The only thing i'm missing is having movie sets discart displayed while in low list view, as other skins have. Tried to take a look to the code but i have no knowledge to do it myself for me Sad
Would that be easy to add guys?
*thats actually not so hard is quiet easy but i dont know where those cdart can be place

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - bolter - 2014-04-12

(2014-04-11, 18:02)warlion Wrote:
(2014-04-11, 15:11)bally4 Wrote: Great work warlion.

(2014-04-11, 16:46)bolter Wrote: [quote='warlion' pid='1679065' dateline='1397199235']
can you try changing on musicvisualitation.xml line 187 to

Check again +++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry about that, you should never check those sort of things after coming back from a 5 hour stint at the pub. All fixed.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - shaktoo - 2014-04-12

Heres screenshot, this is using clearart, if I am using logo then this name underneath the logo disappears Image[/img]

hey guys is this look OK?

(2014-04-12, 01:12)shaktoo Wrote: Heres screenshot, this is using clearart, if I am using logo then this name underneath the logo disappears Image[/img]

and your question is?

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - dpar - 2014-04-12

(2014-04-12, 01:53)warlion Wrote: hey guys is this look OK?

Looks ok to me.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - noonzascript - 2014-04-12

minor appearance bugs:

small gap on time panel of home menu:
http://i.imgur.com/1QSOEgY.png

unknown black dot thing on time panel:
http://i.imgur.com/fKlFnH9.png

unknown white patch on menu bar:
http://i.imgur.com/F5urhmH.png