• 85(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
(2014-04-09, 22:43)warlion Wrote:
(2014-04-09, 22:26)Slipass Wrote: Great job warlion.
Respect for this work

I have another and very important idea for the great skin.
I miss the control buttons for music (play, stop, paused, forward, backward) in the main menu.

A little bug in the version 4.1.9.8 - The "now playing" advert is not displaying in the main menu
And the Metadata Actors Addon doesnt work
Thanks

just hit "M" on home when playing or Menu on a remote

you mean this ?

Thanks for the answer.
I mean this:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=145862
(2014-04-10, 07:19)warlion Wrote: its the same script, in the first post i put the modified to gotham

(2014-04-10, 07:16)Malig Wrote: Is there a site that has posters for movie sets?

try fanart.tv

Also check out tmdb.org, it's not high quality as fanart.tv but still good fanart by various users.

Edit: just saw ShadowTek replied on where to find movie set posters. My bad..
(2014-04-10, 04:34)warlion Wrote: opinions?

Not a big fan of open the case, as the discart is already displayed on the right of the infopanel.

(2014-04-10, 04:42)LEDFan Wrote: A) The CDart for Adele's (Album 21) should be shown here. The name of the file is 21.png in the artist folder. Also, is there a way (like in movies) to not show any cdart when they don't have any?

(2014-04-10, 07:50)warlion Wrote: 2.-
  • A)impossible not until someone take control of Extendedinfo script and add that funtion

So you want to display a discart for an artist, why naming the discart for artist with the name of one of his album ? I think that discart should be named cdart.png like in albums folders and then skin can display it the same way discart is displayed for albums

Albums :

Code:
<variable name="cdARTVar">
        <value condition="Stringcompare(ListItem.Artist,Musicplayer.Artist) + Stringcompare(ListItem.Album,MusicPlayer.Album)">$INFO[Player.FolderPath]cdart.png</value>
        <value condition="[Window.IsActive(musicfiles) + IsEmpty(ListItem.FileExtension)]">$INFO[ListItem.Path]$INFO[ListItem.Label,,/cdart.png]</value>
        <value condition="Container.Content(albums) + Stringcompare(Skin.String(LibraryStructure),2)">$INFO[Skin.String(ArtistsLogosPath)]$INFO[ListItem.Artist]\$INFO[ListItem.Year] - $INFO[ListItem.Album,,\cdart.png]</value>
        <value condition="Container.Content(albums) + Stringcompare(Skin.String(LibraryStructure),3)">$INFO[Skin.String(ArtistsLogosPath)]$INFO[ListItem.Artist]\$INFO[ListItem.Album] $INFO[ListItem.Year,(,)\cdart.png]</value>
        <value condition="Container.Content(albums) + Stringcompare(Skin.String(LibraryStructure),4)">$INFO[Skin.String(ArtistsLogosPath)]$INFO[ListItem.Artist] - $INFO[ListItem.Album] $INFO[ListItem.Year,(,)\cdart.png]</value>
        <value condition="Container.Content(albums)">$INFO[Skin.String(ArtistsLogosPath)]$INFO[ListItem.Artist]\$INFO[ListItem.Album,,\cdart.png]</value>
        <value condition="Window.IsActive(musicinformation)">$INFO[ListItem.FileNameAndPath,,/cdart.png]</value>
        <value>$INFO[ListItem.Path,,cdart.png]</value>
    </variable>

Artits (new variable) :

Code:
<variable name="cdARTistVar">
        <value>$INFO[Skin.String(ArtistsLogosPath)]$INFO[ListItem.Artist]\,,\cdart.png]</value>
    </variable>
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
Under Openelec script.nox.coloricon.downloader isn't working well. If you could select the folder where to save the images in, it would solve all problems.
Warlion : Requests :
1- Icon Panel Widgets x another 4 at least
2- Custom Home Menu items Increase to 10 or More

Cheers
Is there any possible way that Audio / Video metadata could be gleamed / scraped from .strm files ? Currently I do the tedious task of creating a custom nfo with filling in these myself . Was just wondering if this could be done otherwise .. i.e in case of .strm files a custom defined default setting would fill in these tags automatically ?
(2014-04-08, 18:07)vicmanpergar Wrote: The skin is great. The only thing i'm missing is having movie sets discart displayed while in low list view, as other skins have. Tried to take a look to the code but i have no knowledge to do it myself for me Sad
Would that be easy to add guys?

Bump? Angel
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
(2014-04-09, 15:57)MSFighter Wrote: @ Warlion: would like to ask (requesting) if you can incorporate this view into the final stages? Asking would you and if so is it a lot of work?

Post # 11 user Hernandito posted how to add more movies to the latest widget then the default 8.

I think it would be cool if can have the default for latest and random widget at 50 hehe Smile gonna shoot for that number..

Do you have interest in adding these? If so is it a lot of work? If you don't want to add them it's completely understandable. Thank you all your contribution and dedication for making aeon nox 4.0 version 2.

(2014-04-09, 15:57)warlion Wrote: for the 50 views on widgets that will be insane heavy for many systems 10 will be the max (current is 8)

@ Warlion how about 16 views? double? because currently i have 16. can we come to a compromise? Big Grin if you disagree its okay. your the decision maker in this skin "Boss" Wink

msfighter
Hello
I am not able to display color themes, I still have black & white ; What I did :
1 - I run XBMC Gotham Beta3 and the skin aeon.nox.gotham.4.1.8
2 - I downloaded and installed the script.nox.coloricom.downloader-0.0.2.zip
3 - I downloaded aeon.nox.gotham.colored.reloaded.icons.10.04.2014.zip
4 - I selected the corect path for aeon.nox.colored.gotham and aeon.reloaded.gotham

What is my mistake ?
Warlion and everyone else, which time panel looks better to you for the Now Playing menu?

Please look at the top right of the picture where it shows the weather, day and time

Default for Now Playing menu:

Mock up (same time panel in home menu, etc):

Is it possible if you could make an option to use the Home menu/window time panel for the Now Playing menu/window?
Could you point the differences between the two screenshots ?

Because, they look the same Big Grin

Sorry Tongue. The top right of the picture.. aka the time panel. Smile

I thought I'd mention it because the time panel in the Now Playing menu is different in size compared to the Home Menu and all other Windows.
(2014-04-10, 09:28)mikebzh44 Wrote:
(2014-04-10, 04:42)LEDFan Wrote: A) The CDart for Adele's (Album 21) should be shown here. The name of the file is 21.png in the artist folder. Also, is there a way (like in movies) to not show any cdart when they don't have any?

(2014-04-10, 07:50)warlion Wrote: 2.-
  • A)impossible not until someone take control of Extendedinfo script and add that funtion

So you want to display a discart for an artist, why naming the discart for artist with the name of one of his album ? I think that discart should be named cdart.png like in albums folders and then skin can display it the same way discart is displayed for albums

Albums :

Code:
        <value condition="Stringcompare(ListItem.Artist,Musicplayer.Artist) + Stringcompare(ListItem.Album,MusicPlayer.Album)">$INFO[Player.FolderPath]cdart.png</value>
        <value condition="[Window.IsActive(musicfiles) + IsEmpty(ListItem.FileExtension)]">$INFO[ListItem.Path]$INFO[ListItem.Label,,/cdart.png]</value>
        <value condition="Container.Content(albums) + Stringcompare(Skin.String(LibraryStructure),2)">$INFO[Skin.String(ArtistsLogosPath)]$INFO[ListItem.Artist]\$INFO[ListItem.Year] - $INFO[ListItem.Album,,\cdart.png]</value>
        <value condition="Container.Content(albums) + Stringcompare(Skin.String(LibraryStructure),3)">$INFO[Skin.String(ArtistsLogosPath)]$INFO[ListItem.Artist]\$INFO[ListItem.Album] $INFO[ListItem.Year,(,)\cdart.png]</value>
        <value condition="Container.Content(albums) + Stringcompare(Skin.String(LibraryStructure),4)">$INFO[Skin.String(ArtistsLogosPath)]$INFO[ListItem.Artist] - $INFO[ListItem.Album] $INFO[ListItem.Year,(,)\cdart.png]</value>
        <value condition="Container.Content(albums)">$INFO[Skin.String(ArtistsLogosPath)]$INFO[ListItem.Artist]\$INFO[ListItem.Album,,\cdart.png]</value>
        <value condition="Window.IsActive(musicinformation)">$INFO[ListItem.FileNameAndPath,,/cdart.png]</value>
    </variable>

Artits (new variable) :

Code:
<variable name="cdARTistVar">
        <value>$INFO[Skin.String(ArtistsLogosPath)]$INFO[ListItem.Artist]\,,\cdart.png]</value>
    </variable>

Mike, the problem is that if an artist has 5 albums and the folder structure is like that:

It would not work if we name it cdart.png because there are different albums cdarts in the artist folder. My request was based on something more like having all the different albums CDArts to appear (a little bit like the moviesets for the movies) on the artist showcase view. Do you understand what I mean? I don't know if it's possible since warlion said it was impossible to accomplish because of the extended info script would require changes for this.

If it's not possible, then, yes we could display only one of the albums cdarts present in that folder and name it cdart.png
(2014-04-10, 10:13)shaktoo Wrote: Is there any possible way that Audio / Video metadata could be gleamed / scraped from .strm files ? Currently I do the tedious task of creating a custom nfo with filling in these myself . Was just wondering if this could be done otherwise .. i.e in case of .strm files a custom defined default setting would fill in these tags automatically ?

+1 on that ! Big Grin That would be amazing to have an automatic "variable definition / variable resolution / variable audio" tag (during scrap) and corresponding logos for strm files !!! Currently, there is no metadata displayed for those files except for the studio and mpaa rating, and this only happens if you create an .nfo file linked to each .strm file (which is quite a super long job).

And there is still no poster displayed for TV shows in .strm files even if the art is present in the folder.
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
(2014-04-10, 17:10)LEDFan Wrote: Mike, the problem is that if an artist has 5 albums and the folder structure is like that:

It would not work if we name it cdart.png because there are different albums cdarts in the artist folder. My request was based on something more like having all the different albums CDArts to appear (a little bit like the moviesets for the movies) on the artist showcase view. Do you understand what I mean? I don't know if it's possible since warlion said it was impossible to accomplish because of the extended info script would require changes for this.

If it's not possible, then, yes we could display only one of the albums cdarts present in that folder and name it cdart.png

No problem.

I have a lot of albums from U2 :

And every album have it own discart named cdart.png :

And everything work like a charm on Aeon Nox.

That why, with my structure, I can have a cdart.png at artist level and I can mod Aeon Nox to display it when using Showcase view.

As you can see in Aeon Nox variables :

Code:
</variable>

Big_Noid and Phil have designed the skin to use cdart.png file.

• 85(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25