Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only) (/showthread.php?tid=185290)

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - neurosis13 - 2014-04-13

(2014-04-12, 00:30)warlion Wrote:
(2014-04-10, 03:57)neurosis13 Wrote: @warlion: i have some requests and suggestions
can you please make the mpaa discription orange
same with tagline, it doesnt stand out so well when its white:
there is a new update to the flags, you might be interested in the additional studio flags:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/r58vm1jbd8xrxrw/aeon.nox.gotham.colored.reloaded.icons.10.04.2014.zip
is there an option for the imdb star instead of the ribons or can you implement one?
and a request for the ratings and votes like in Nox 5 , i really love this one:

*actually i dont like usin a specific color so i just add the $VAR[FontColorVar] to use the color of the user select for text
**one recomedation for you actually why dont you separate the folder that you edit most of the time like studios so it will faster to upload and download and you dont need to make the user download a full zip when is only one image that was update ,
*** for the start i dont like it cuz is already define for new shows or movies i prefer using the medal , i add a color medal so the user can select B/W or color

my personal thoughts on this:
the dialogvideoinfo i used for the mod was pretty good, placing the tagline under the title looks better for the eye.
But maybe the whole dialogvideoinfo layout is outdated, i really love the new imdb ipad app design for the movie info pages, it's fantastic, i dont know if you have the time to look into it, i could try to make some screenshots.

The medals/ ribbons have nothing to do with imdb, the star is known to be imdb, i always try to use the official standard logos, thats why i would remove the medal/ribbons and replace it with the star or official imdb logo or optionaly just nothing, still better than the medals, an option for choosing between them is ok, maybe its just a matter of taste in the end. New movies dont need a star by the way, should also be removed.

i will post monthly updates for the flags, this way its ensured enough changes or additions are made to be worth the download, might be good thing.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - warlion - 2014-04-14

(2014-04-13, 12:49)Lockos Wrote: What is the paper with info about the movie on the right side of the opening sets in your video ? just curious...
that paper is the actual plot from extenderinfo script and the logo of the first movie , it will only be visible if there is not a 7th movie 8th and 9th

(2014-04-13, 12:59)karandras24 Wrote: Ahh,

I can't find the switch to select the option and on shows where i have it it doesn't show in nox, but does on neon and mq5.

ohh i see you are talking on episodes level that actually no way to show season.fanart the one that use neon is not actually a season fanart it only call for a fanart inside the season folder
i can emulate that as well but let me tell you that will not work all the time
open myvideonav,xml on line 104 after the </control> add this
Code:
            <control type="multiimage">
              <!-- season fanart -->
              <fadetime>FanartCrossfadeTime</fadetime>
              <imagepath background="true">$INFO[ListItem.path,,fanart.jpg]</imagepath>
              <visible>Container.Content(episodes)</visible>
              <animation effect="zoom" start="110" end="130" center="auto" time="12000" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(animatedbg)">Conditional</animation>
              <animation effect="slide" start="-15,-15" end="15,15" time="6000" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(animatedbg)">Conditional</animation>
            </control>

this will emulate the same way neon use but to be true season fan art instead of <imagepath background="true">$INFO[ListItem.path,,fanart.jpg]</imagepath> use <imagepath background="true">$INFO[ListItem.path]season0$INFO[ListItem.season]-fanart.jpg</imagepath>
you will need to rename your fanart image to season0x-fanart,jpg the x is for the season number

(2014-04-13, 22:30)shedrock Wrote: In the Git version I can't seem to be able to set the conditional weather. I am able to do it with 4.1.9.8. The option in the settings is no there anymore.

Am I missing something?

Thanks
Shedrock
is on settings/skin/customizers/customize Home windows furniture/ select the breadcrumb or timepanel and select weather condition instead of image

(2014-04-13, 22:41)neurosis13 Wrote: my personal thoughts on this:
the dialogvideoinfo i used for the mod was pretty good, placing the tagline under the title looks better for the eye.
But maybe the whole dialogvideoinfo layout is outdated, i really love the new imdb ipad app design for the movie info pages, it's fantastic, i dont know if you have the time to look into it, i could try to make some screenshots.
this look nice but to be hones is a lot , lot of time , i had to start from 0 and will be a pain in the *** cuz i dont had much time to make it , if i get a little more time i will see what i can do to improve or change that view

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - CyberElectz - 2014-04-14

Hi there, this is my first post here. Finally!
I'm surfing the forum since a long time but I finally decided to take the step to register.
This is a very nice skin. I see a lot of work has been made. The skinner seems to be really talented.

The work done for movies is very impressive. I'm a big music fan and I saw some improvements there as well. There are few things I wish to be added. I looked at that multiimage mod for the artist and really find it nice. Would it be possible to get the same multiimage mod for the albums view but keeping the open case?

I also saw some posts talking about the widget for music. +1 to get a clear case on that view too.

I saw a post here for the visualization: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=185290&pid=1672248#pid1672248 I hope it will be implemented or have access to the mod once is completed, it's very nice.

Continue the nice work, I love it.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - ShadowTek - 2014-04-14

Thanks for adding an option for the realistic weather icons warlion Smile

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - rayman1278 - 2014-04-14

Hi warlion,

your skin is great, my version 4.1.9.6 on Gotham.
I think here is a bug in the info few of globalsearch. My Version of globalsearch is 2.0.8.

Thanks for your help

Alex

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - warlion - 2014-04-14

(2014-04-14, 04:49)CyberElectz Wrote: Hi there, this is my first post here. Finally!
I'm surfing the forum since a long time but I finally decided to take the step to register.
This is a very nice skin. I see a lot of work has been made. The skinner seems to be really talented.

The work done for movies is very impressive. I'm a big music fan and I saw some improvements there as well. There are few things I wish to be added. I looked at that multiimage mod for the artist and really find it nice. Would it be possible to get the same multiimage mod for the albums view but keeping the open case?

I also saw some posts talking about the widget for music. +1 to get a clear case on that view too.

I saw a post here for the visualization: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=185290&pid=1672248#pid1672248 I hope it will be implemented or have access to the mod once is completed, it's very nice.

Continue the nice work, I love it.

To be honest don't understand why you and ledfan want multiimage on album it work without any mod

(2014-04-14, 06:44)ShadowTek Wrote: Thanks for adding an option for the realistic weather icons warlion Smile

Np

(2014-04-14, 08:10)rayman1278 Wrote: Hi warlion,

your skin is great, my version 4.1.9.6 on Gotham.
I think here is a bug in the info few of globalsearch. My Version of globalsearch is 2.0.8.

Thanks for your help

Alex

Yeah that a bug really annoying is still in the last update I haven't had time to fix it, I will but I'm doing the faster fixes first

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - karandras24 - 2014-04-14

(2014-04-14, 02:31)warlion Wrote:
(2014-04-13, 12:59)karandras24 Wrote: Ahh,

I can't find the switch to select the option and on shows where i have it it doesn't show in nox, but does on neon and mq5.

ohh i see you are talking on episodes level that actually no way to show season.fanart the one that use neon is not actually a season fanart it only call for a fanart inside the season folder
i can emulate that as well but let me tell you that will not work all the time
open myvideonav,xml on line 104 after the </control> add this
Code:
            <control type="multiimage">
              <!-- season fanart -->
              <fadetime>FanartCrossfadeTime</fadetime>
              <imagepath background="true">$INFO[ListItem.path,,fanart.jpg]</imagepath>
              <visible>Container.Content(episodes)</visible>
              <animation effect="zoom" start="110" end="130" center="auto" time="12000" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(animatedbg)">Conditional</animation>
              <animation effect="slide" start="-15,-15" end="15,15" time="6000" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(animatedbg)">Conditional</animation>
            </control>

You Absolute Star!!!! Thanks very much, that worked perfectly.

Now the race specific fanart art shows for my f1 collection.

Thanks again Warlion.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - noonzascript - 2014-04-14

Anyone else getting black screen when entering videos, movies and tv shows after latest git update? Other skins work fine.

Edit: What happened to the music visualization? The info widget is gone..... I can only enable it if I have extended info enabled which I don't want. :S

I'll like to enable this (the music info widget) -

And I want to disable this -

This was possible before the latest git update but not anymore Sad

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - Thales - 2014-04-14

Thanks warlion for keeping this version alive. I upgraded to Gotham tonight and tried out most of the Gotham compatible skins. Each of the others had a few nice features/options, but I kept coming back to this one.

Just one question. In the Frodo version, selecting a movie poster would bring up a movie info screen with the plot, cast & crew, production info, etc. and a “Play” button to stat the movie.

Now, clicking on a movie poster immediately starts the movie. Did I miss a setting somewhere while upgrading or is that the way it works now in this version?

I wasn’t even seeing a movie info option in the context menu so I’m wondering if it was taken out altogether.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - shaktoo - 2014-04-14

(2014-04-14, 12:34)Thales Wrote: Thanks warlion for keeping this version alive. I upgraded to Gotham tonight and tried out most of the Gotham compatible skins. Each of the others had a few nice features/options, but I kept coming back to this one.

Just one question. In the Frodo version, selecting a movie poster would bring up a movie info screen with the plot, cast & crew, production info, etc. and a “Play” button to stat the movie.

Now, clicking on a movie poster immediately starts the movie. Did I miss a setting somewhere while upgrading or is that the way it works now in this version?

I wasn’t even seeing a movie info option in the context menu so I’m wondering if it was taken out altogether.

you have missed a setting, go into settings, video = file lists, change the default action from play to show information & that's all

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - Lockos - 2014-04-14

Hi Warlion !
I've downloaded your latest git version and a few bugs that remain :

1) CDart (disc.png) for albums is not showing unless I play a song of the selected artist (with or without Mike's mod it is the same result). Can you take a look at this. The goal here would be to have them displaying while navigating between albums, exactly like for movies .

2) One Display bug in poster view for TVShows when you press the up arrow on a poster, you have an empty duration field, can you replace it with a more suitable field ? :

3) While navigating in the movie section, it is really great to have language flags finally working ! But it would be better to have a more complete display about subtitles too ! (like in the info pannel), so can you take the green part on the first picture and report it on the red part on the second picture :

First picture (which is good) :

Second picture (with the red part less complete because we don't have any info about subtitles) :

4) In your latest video about movie sets you are able to select an extrafanart for movie sets via the contextual menu. How do you achieve that ? I don't have extrafanarts when I do the same thing !

Thanks a lot in advance for your help dude !

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - d00ziie - 2014-04-14

Is there some other options for aspect ratios anywhere. I think the one I have now is not that good looking as the rest of icons for source, resolution and audio and such. If anyone could link to some different packages.

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - mikebzh44 - 2014-04-14

(2014-04-14, 13:49)Lockos Wrote: 1) CDart (disc.png) for albums is not showing unless I play a song of the selected artist (with or without Mike's mod it is the same result). Can you take a look at this. The goal here would be to have them displaying while navigating between albums, exactly like for movies .

Did you set up the path and the way your folders are named in Aeon Nox settings ?

Here is a little tuto (in French, sorry for other people) : http://passion-xbmc.org/xbmc-support/gestion-de-la-musique-sous-frodo/

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - pierre8991 - 2014-04-14

Hello
When I was under 4.1.9.7 with Mike Mod, when I displayed Sagas view I was able to display extrathumbs or thumbs
see following screen image

Moving to 4.1.9.8 with integrated Mike Mod when I display Sagas view I have logos in place of extrathumbs or thumbs
see following screen image

Is there a mistake on my side or bug ?

RE: Aeon nox 4.1.9 (GOTHAM) - Lockos - 2014-04-14

@ Pierre : disable backend mode in your settings

@mike : Yes, the music path is well set up and points towards my generic music library folder, the option "enable cd art" is activated and I have a cdart.png in each album folder. What am I missing ? I only have a mixed effect (fade+rolling disc from right to left but only when a track of the particular album is played)

I tried to erase the music database and the textures.db and have a fresh start, that didn't changed anything...