• 92(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
Very nice look warlion !!!
(2014-04-12, 01:53)warlion Wrote: hey guys is this look OK?

The skin is getting better by the day warlion!

I was admiring my own collection and got to thinking about appreciating the artwork with this view, particularly the discart. It would be nice if collections with only 2, 3 or 4 movies could have the discs spread out wider just to show them off. The overlap is nice but I think I'd prefer to see it done proportionally so as to let the great discart and the work put into them gets shown off. Only when there is more discart in the collection than screen space, should overlapping occur and then only as much as required.

I guess this would mean that the logo or title area would need to shift up. Maybe another view type? "Lowlist V2"? Smile

But then again, nobody ever said I could design or create anything myself. Paint-by-numbers maybe, but not this stuff!
again BIG RESPECT to your work warlion !!! the new view or the case openings are great !
This skin is getting so great, that the name 4.1.9 MOD isnt enough anymore! this skin should called " AEON NOX MAX " !!! cause i think this will be the Skin with the maximum u can get from XBMC

REALY GREAT WORK !!!!
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
i guess i learn a little bit more of skin animation lol

I miss the colored studio logos in the list view?
Hi

Is it possible to have season Fanart added in episode view like in neon and mq5 please?
(2014-04-13, 12:03)signumda Wrote: I miss the colored studio logos in the list view?
you are right another place that dont like paths

(2014-04-13, 12:22)karandras24 Wrote: Hi

Is it possible to have season Fanart added in episode view like in neon and mq5 please?

is already working on the skin, also season landscape
(2014-04-13, 11:57)warlion Wrote: i guess i learn a little bit more of skin animation lol

Whoah, this is serious sh*t ! It's truly amazing what you are able to do as a skinner warlion !

What is the paper with info about the movie on the right side of the opening sets in your video ? just curious...

And shame it is just for you because I'm becoming more and more jealous since I've seen your video Big Grin

Keep up the amazing work !

(2014-04-13, 09:36)schimi2k Wrote: this skin should called " AEON NOX MAX "

+1 ! Or Aeon eXtreme ? Aeon Deluxe ? (that would be actually a little bit arrogant toward BigNoid who is keeping developping his skin with less options by choice... Angel )
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
(2014-04-13, 12:39)warlion Wrote:
(2014-04-13, 12:03)signumda Wrote: I miss the colored studio logos in the list view?
you are right another place that dont like paths

(2014-04-13, 12:22)karandras24 Wrote: Hi

is already working on the skin, also season landscape

Ahh,

I can't find the switch to select the option and on shows where i have it it doesn't show in nox, but does on neon and mq5.

Here is what it looks like in neon with the correct fanart

and in nox it only shows the show fanart.

I'm guessing it's just me being dumb and missing something simple.
WOOOA Warlion man
It's cute!
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
I'm sure warlion is not only teasing us with these videos. The last one is just amazing.
(2014-04-13, 11:57)warlion Wrote: i guess i learn a little bit more of skin animation lol

Very nice man.
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
Me wants!!! Smile
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
Lovely animations Smile good work WarLion!
In the Git version I can't seem to be able to set the conditional weather. I am able to do it with 4.1.9.8. The option in the settings is no there anymore.

Am I missing something?

Thanks
Shedrock
  • 92(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25