Kodi Community Forum
Release Eminence - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Eminence (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=213)
+---- Thread: Release Eminence (/showthread.php?tid=187071)

RE: Eminence - jurialmunkey - 2014-12-03

(2014-12-03, 06:37)locomot1f Wrote: @FutureCow,

i think there is confusion as to what "Info" is.
The "Info" that @jurialmunkey is referring to is the Info you get when pressing "I" (or pressing "M" and then selecting "Info")

the "Info" you are referring to (in your screen shot) is and will probably always be, at the top.

Yep, this.

RE: Eminence - Gregoire - 2014-12-03

(2014-12-03, 08:40)jurialmunkey Wrote:

The "Info" that @jurialmunkey is referring to is the Info you get when pressing "I" (or pressing "M" and then selecting "Info")

the "Info" you are referring to (in your screen shot) is and will probably always be, at the top.

Yep, this.

In confluence this is Info (the Info button and you'll see this press it again and it gone). The way it is now is not desirable. There should be a way to have it slide out of the picture. Anyways, if this is how it will stay I probably won't use livetv in eminence.

RE: Eminence - a_user - 2014-12-03

actually what is seen on his screenshot IS what you get when pressing "I". Though what's strange is that it looks a bit different in my case. I have the same stuff at the top but at the bottom i have more than the progressbar, there is the description about what's currently on the channel (block of text etc.).

for me it's fine, though.

RE: Eminence - jurialmunkey - 2014-12-03

Yep thats the extended info panel at the bottom - in skin settings > osd. Thats what I was talking about.

I dont see the issue with the info. You press I to see it and then press it again and its goes away... if you're talking about showing the info on channel changes and how long it stays there are settings for that in the pvr settings.

RE: Eminence - kmarq - 2014-12-03

Sorry if this is covered somewhere, but is there a way to add the next timer widget that the Confluence skin has for Live TV? It is quite nice to see that something is actively recording or will be soon right on the home screen.

Thanks for making such a great skin.

RE: Eminence - wrxtasy - 2014-12-03

I would be very Interested in this as well.

RE: Eminence - hacky4real - 2014-12-04

Could you add the video quality info to the OSD. Eg 1080p HD, 720p HD, 480p SD

RE: Eminence - bollstedt - 2014-12-04

and maybe even a 3D Flag for iso Files?

Re: RE: Eminence - Talguy - 2014-12-04

(2014-12-04, 09:30)hacky4real Wrote: Could you add the video quality info to the OSD. Eg 1080p HD, 720p HD, 480p SD
I would like this also. As I hate pressing the O key to figure out the quality if something looks weird.

(2014-12-04, 15:31)Talguy Wrote:
(2014-12-04, 09:30)hacky4real Wrote: Could you add the video quality info to the OSD. Eg 1080p HD, 720p HD, 480p SD
I would like this also. As I hate pressing the O key to figure out the quality if something looks weird.

Also the output audio format like DTS Dolby etc would be great as well. We appreciate your time and effort.

RE: Eminence - ProsjektX - 2014-12-04

@jurialmunkey,

Just made a $15 donation as a token of appreciation for your huge effort into this skin and all the time you spend answering users and requests. I've been using this skin since you first published it and really like it.

I hope all the people here in this thread who ever made requests or just use your skin to step up now and make a donation as well. Come on people! Don't be shy!Wink Let's have that donation sum rise! Currently at $80, and that's not really much for all the time he's spent. Is it? See the first post in this thread for donation link. Everyone can afford a small donation!Smile

Again, thanks a lot!

Link to the donation....Huh

ProsjektX is right. Great work and effort as well! I hope you can enjoy a couple of cold ones with my donation! Smile

RE: Eminence - RefleX-mrl - 2014-12-04

Hi together,

when i choose a View-Mode within a Video-Addon, go back to Category list (even within that Video-Addon) and switch back to the same category - my last set view-mode is not saved. it always jumps back to tile mode and does not save my chosen view.

Is there a way to force the view-mode within that addons? Thank you so much in advance!