Kodi Community Forum
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) (/showthread.php?tid=116941)

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - JGKos - 2012-12-16

New to Ember, and man is it nice. I have a few questions though.

I am running 1.3.0.8, and when I go to Settings > TV Shows > Files and Sources, nothing populates in the right hand window..ie the sources. Is anyone else seeing this?

Also, I have some TV Shows that are not scrapping correctly, and I am pretty sure I need to correct their file names, or create nfo files. Can some explain to me how the files name should look to get scrapped correctly? Additionally, creating nfo files...are they basically a file template that you fill specific movie info into? I am not following them....

much thanks to you all picking this up, its a great app

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Randall Lind - 2012-12-16

(2012-12-16, 02:34)JGKos Wrote: New to Ember, and man is it nice. I have a few questions though.

I am running 1.3.0.8, and when I go to Settings > TV Shows > Files and Sources, nothing populates in the right hand window..ie the sources. Is anyone else seeing this?

Also, I have some TV Shows that are not scrapping correctly, and I am pretty sure I need to correct their file names, or create nfo files. Can some explain to me how the files name should look to get scrapped correctly? Additionally, creating nfo files...are they basically a file template that you fill specific movie info into? I am not following them....

You need to get Dan Copper 1.3.0.7_fix1 then copy ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll from the Modules folder to main directory. 1.3.0.7 redone and 1.3.0.8 wasn't fix correctly.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - >>X<< - 2012-12-16

(2012-12-16, 15:09)Randall Lind Wrote:
(2012-12-16, 02:34)JGKos Wrote: New to Ember, and man is it nice. I have a few questions though.

You need to get Dan Copper 1.3.0.7_fix1 then copy ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll from the Modules folder to main directory. 1.3.0.7 redone and 1.3.0.8 wasn't fix correctly.

No need to move the "ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll" Dan updated those two links with corrected versions when the problem was found.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Randall Lind - 2012-12-16

(2012-12-16, 15:45)>>X<< Wrote:
(2012-12-16, 15:09)Randall Lind Wrote:

No need to move the "ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll" Dan updated those two links with corrected versions when the problem was found.

Thanks for the information Smile

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - snowboarder33 - 2012-12-16

Anyone else having trouble when scraping "All Movies"? For me, it scrapes the first movie, then freezes. Pretty useless if it can't scrape more than one movie alone. Running 1.3.07-fix1

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - TeKo - 2012-12-16

(2012-12-16, 23:35)snowboarder33 Wrote: Anyone else having trouble when scraping "All Movies"? For me, it scrapes the first movie, then freezes. Pretty useless if it can't scrape more than one movie alone. Running 1.3.07-fix1

Nope, no problem scraping multiple movies.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - >>X<< - 2012-12-17

(2012-12-16, 23:35)snowboarder33 Wrote: Anyone else having trouble when scraping "All Movies"? For me, it scrapes the first movie, then freezes. Pretty useless if it can't scrape more than one movie alone. Running 1.3.07-fix1

Did you overwrite a previous release? if you did try a clean install, overwriting files doesn't always work as it should.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - JGKos - 2012-12-17

(2012-12-16, 21:40)Randall Lind Wrote:
(2012-12-16, 15:45)>>X<< Wrote:
(2012-12-16, 15:09)Randall Lind Wrote: You need to get Dan Copper 1.3.0.7_fix1 then copy ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll from the Modules folder to main directory. 1.3.0.7 redone and 1.3.0.8 wasn't fix correctly.

Thanks for the information Smile

awesome, thanks. I would think a fresh install would work best then. In that case, are there specific files I need to back up in order to save my currently library? It's basically right where I want it, minus a few changes, would hate to do that all again.

thanks

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Randall Lind - 2012-12-17

The only thing I save was jobs.emm and media. If not it will ask you tom set it back up loads the drives and data should all be there from the nfo and tbn files

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - m.savazzi - 2012-12-17

Folks, I got lost (in the sense of URLs)

How I get EMM work again with IMDB?
1.3.0.8 or 1.3.0.7.fix1

or both?, and where do I get the fix?

M

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - kricker - 2012-12-17

Just get 1.3.0.7 Fix 1 from Dan Coopers link.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Randall Lind - 2012-12-17

Can some one explain hot to make XBMC see all my TV episodes? EMM says I have 8,032 but XBMC only shows 7,9?? however it has the correct number 165 TV shows.

I was having issues with my computer Friday night so I took out all my drives from my MediaSonic 4 bay unit and clean out the dust and reseated the drives. I also uninstall XBMC deleting users folders etc. I then re-install and setup XBMC it sees all my movies correct number but not TV shows.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - kricker - 2012-12-17

Make sure they follow the TV naming schemes and folder structure in the XBMC wiki. If the have .nfo files, also confirm they match what XBMC expects.

They are label x:\TV Show\TV Show - Season 1\TV Show - S01E01 - name.mkv

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - JGKos - 2012-12-17

link to the Wiki article for TVShows naming conventions
TVShows