Kodi Community Forum
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) (/showthread.php?tid=116941)

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - squire23 - 2013-01-20

Using the fix2 version. Seem to be having a problem using the Change Episodes function. I'm trying to scrape Firefly, which wasn't broadcast in the correct order, so I want to scrape and then simply change the episodes that were broadcast in the wrong order by using the Change Episode function. Anyone got any ideas?

squire

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - snowjim - 2013-01-20

(2013-01-18, 21:18)snowjim Wrote: Hi!

I have been using Ember for a while now and really likes it! I have also suggested it for friends.

I do however have a question now. All my series get the following files :

fanart.jpg
folder.jpg
poster.jpg
season-all.tbn
tvshow.nfo

Poster and folder is the same image.

The problem is that Im having banners on almost all my series but I need poster format instead for the XBMC Aeon NOX theme. How do I switch this with Ember as easy as possible?

Can anyone help me with this? It should be a easy fix for someone that knows I think.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - m.savazzi - 2013-01-20

Team 2.0 does not compile-open as 3 projects are missing.

We need Boderick to come back active and help us.

(2013-01-20, 01:51)huttdes Wrote: Two problems I'm having.

One which has been happening for a long time now.
It will not automatically download dvd cover art for me.
When I get to the selection page and click on the art I get a popup dialog box that says 'argument length must be greater or equal to zero'
So I've been download art manually and doing it that way.

My new problem now is that it is not finding ANY movies on IMDB unless I manually enter the number.
Files and folder all named properly.

Running version 1.2 revision 2422

It's a very old version.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Randall Lind - 2013-01-20

Boderick needs to at least come back and say he is done or something then someone else can take it up. I think this may be the issue with Team 2 no compiling. They don't want to step on Boderick if he is still going to be working on EMM.

Either way be nice ro know what happen to Boderick after he said an new alpha was coming out in a week then 2 months later no one has heard from him.

With the latest github and my changes the scraping works ok if there is a IMDB code, but if there is not the search dialog is empty.
Also when just compiled the all lists with movie extension, regedit, etc... were empty. I had to reload defaults

(2013-01-20, 16:04)Randall Lind Wrote: Boderick needs to at least come back and say he is done or something then someone else can take it up. I think this may be the issue with Team 2 no compiling. They don't want to step on Boderick if he is still going to be working on EMM.

Either way be nice ro know what happen to Boderick after he said an new alpha was coming out in a week then 2 months later no one has heard from him.

Let's hope he has not got any major personal issue !
in other words you want to move from the wide banner format to the standard poster format?

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - huttdes - 2013-01-20

@mfsav2

Just upgraded to 1.3 revision 7

Cover art issue solved... but still not finding movie on IMDB. Still had to do manual.
Is there a setting somewhere I could have screwed up?
I've used this program for years and never had this problem....

Thanks!

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - KlaasBaas - 2013-01-20

I have the latest Ember release (witn the IMDB patch).

For some reason, today I get in the xml NFO file references to very small thumb pictures for the actors.

The size appears to have changed, it used to by like;

_V1._SY275_SX400_.jpg</thumb>

(so 275x400)

And now it is;

M4Nw@@._V1._SX23_SY30_.jpg</thumb>

(thus 23x40)

Where do I change this in Ember, or is it something they changed at IMDB ?
This is possible since the references are like;

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/etc etc etc etc.

I got a bit stuck.

(2013-01-20, 17:34)KlaasBaas Wrote: I have the latest Ember release (witn the IMDB patch).

I just got the latest release and the imdb search does not work unless I manually enter the number.
Is this patch a separate download? Where did you get it?

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - upD8R - 2013-01-20

(2013-01-20, 18:30)huttdes Wrote: Where did you get it?
Look for any post of DanCooper, the fixed version is linked in his footer/signature.

(2013-01-20, 16:11)huttdes Wrote: @mfsav2

Just upgraded to 1.3 revision 7

Cover art issue solved... but still not finding movie on IMDB. Still had to do manual.
Is there a setting somewhere I could have screwed up?
I've used this program for years and never had this problem....

Thanks!

Yes that is a know problem. DanCooper working on it.
Download Fix2 from his signature it could help

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - bisk - 2013-01-20

I'm running 1.3 rev 8 and everything is working great with the exception of 2 things.

1. Actor images are blurry. From reading this thread I understand that IMDB has changes the URL for actor images, correct?
2. Bulk Renamer doesn't appear to be using the MPAA rating when renaming. For example, I have the renaming settings as $E ($Y) [$R] [$M] so a 720p version of Armageddon should be Armageddon (1998) [720p] [PG-13], but it wants to rename it to Armageddon (1998) [720p] [13]. Any ideas why this is happening?

(2013-01-20, 19:23)bisk Wrote: I'm running 1.3 rev 8 and everything is working great with the exception of 2 things.

1. Actor images are blurry. From reading this thread I understand that IMDB has changes the URL for actor images, correct?
2. Bulk Renamer doesn't appear to be using the MPAA rating when renaming. For example, I have the renaming settings as $E ($Y) [$R] [$M] so a 720p version of Armageddon should be Armageddon (1998) [720p] [PG-13], but it wants to rename it to Armageddon (1998) [720p] [13]. Any ideas why this is happening?

Which is the field value of MPAA? and in the NFO?

M

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - gh56243 - 2013-01-20

Now I'm running into this error:
Ember is not saving values entered in <sorttitle> if i try to enter anything containing "the." (i.e. House at the end of the Street) and hit ok, then re-open the movie editor or .nfo the value is not there. I have not changed the settings under "Sort tokens to Ignore", still contains the default settings for 'a', 'an', and 'the'. Well even more weird is it seems to be intermitent between titles with one or two 'the's. Weird

(2013-01-20, 19:23)bisk Wrote: I'm running 1.3 rev 8 and everything is working great with the exception of 2 things.

I still have the imdb issue with revision 7.... where did you get 8?

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - orbtwin - 2013-01-21

+1

latest version of Ember is 1.3.0.7 fix 2 ?

what's happen with actor images? ... will be patched?
when a ember with artwork support (logo, disc, clearart etc...)

thx