Kodi Community Forum
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) (/showthread.php?tid=116941)

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - DanCooper - 2013-03-07

(2013-03-07, 19:39)mkr10001 Wrote: Ember won't remember my file pattern settings..it keeps returning back tot he default.

Also, it's not finding movies correctly, for "airplane" it found "jake and amir " airplane" and kindergarten cop it found "5 second movies kindergarten cop"

What's up with that?

"Kindergarten cop" works, Ember found 1 exact match and 11 popular matches.
But i dont found "Airplane" on IMDB, only "Airplane!". And this is in the result list of Ember.

What FilePattern you mean exactly?

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - m.savazzi - 2013-03-07

Update: I got images starting to work.... I got more than 30 fanart Smile on Avatar Tongue

Funny!

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - DanCooper - 2013-03-07

(2013-03-07, 21:03)m.savazzi Wrote: Update: I got images starting to work.... I got more than 30 fanart Smile on Avatar Tongue

Funny!

Was not that always the way? I find with the native Scrapper 34th also...

no, these ones are from FanartTV Smile

and native got them only from TMDB

what do you think of www.posterdb.de

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Cocotus - 2013-03-07

(2013-03-07, 22:27)m.savazzi Wrote: no, these ones are from FanartTV Smile

and native got them only from TMDB

what do you think of www.posterdb.de

I don't think the site wishes for scraping - the author already complains about high traffic and introduced points system and limits how much posters user can watch per day - so I would say respect his wish and stay away from it Big Grin

Ok, that was my impression too...

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Spawk - 2013-03-08

(2013-03-07, 19:39)mkr10001 Wrote: Ember won't remember my file pattern settings..it keeps returning back tot he default.

Also, it's not finding movies correctly, for "airplane" it found "jake and amir " airplane" and kindergarten cop it found "5 second movies kindergarten cop"

What's up with that?

Took me a while to find it too... was manually editing the advance.xml for a bit. But it is in the program under "Edit" "Settings" "Modules" "Renamer".
As for scraping, naming is everything. The "!" at the end of Airplane! (1980) will help a lot.

By the way, I use the $R tag in the folder structure and some of my movies are tagged "720" and others "720p"... Is this normal?

Also I still haven't resolved how to save information about what trailers I have added. It seems as if, if it was there when the movie was first scanned in then it stays checked, if I add it later it's not. Yes a "library update" will check all of them, but close the program, open it again and same ones unchecked. I am still running rev 9 tho...

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - m.savazzi - 2013-03-08

Question: which is the scope of the Web module? does anyone uses it?

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - meridius - 2013-03-08

hi all i was wanting to know if ember scrapes all the extrafanart and extrathumbs and also logos,clearart and disc pictures and puts it into the info files ?

thanks

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - mkr10001 - 2013-03-08

(2013-03-07, 20:35)m.savazzi Wrote: Can you explain better? how you modify them?

Which scraper?

(2013-03-07, 20:42)DanCooper Wrote: "Kindergarten cop" works, Ember found 1 exact match and 11 popular matches.
But i dont found "Airplane" on IMDB, only "Airplane!". And this is in the result list of Ember.

Modifying them in bulk renamer, The default 'File Pattern' field is : $T{.$S}

I like it as $T ($Y) but whenever I click rename it renames the current lot and then when I go back into it, it reverts back to : $T{.$S}. It's as if its not saving the settings but I have tried running as admin and I never used to have problems with it. Can't remember the last time I updated but I'm on the latest version

This looks to be the scraper : akas.imdb.com

I found that under settings > Movies > Ember native movie scrapers

P.S It should have been Airplane! yes but I would expect it to know that's the one I want, not jake and amir or whatever it reckoned.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - DanCooper - 2013-03-08

(2013-03-08, 22:37)mkr10001 Wrote:
(2013-03-07, 20:35)m.savazzi Wrote: Can you explain better? how you modify them?

Which scraper?

(2013-03-07, 20:42)DanCooper Wrote: "Kindergarten cop" works, Ember found 1 exact match and 11 popular matches.

Modifying them in bulk renamer, The default 'File Pattern' field is : $T{.$S}

I like it as $T ($Y) but whenever I click rename it renames the current lot and then when I go back into it, it reverts back to : $T{.$S}. It's as if its not saving the settings but I have tried running as admin and I never used to have problems with it. Can't remember the last time I updated but I'm on the latest version

This looks to be the scraper : akas.imdb.com

I found that under settings > Movies > Ember native movie scrapers

P.S It should have been Airplane! yes but I would expect it to know that's the one I want, not jake and amir or whatever it reckoned.

I would not use the Renamer currently. The partial tears apart the directories (VIDEO_TS) and makes other errors. In am currently in the process of repairing the Renamer.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - m.savazzi - 2013-03-09

(2013-03-08, 20:26)meridius Wrote: hi all i was wanting to know if ember scrapes all the extrafanart and extrathumbs and also logos,clearart and disc pictures and puts it into the info files ?

thanks

That is a major change in EMM. Right now we have other major issues to fix, then we will add it.

Please be patient... it will arrive Smile

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - m.savazzi - 2013-03-09

finished the TMDB image scraping, now these works:

Fanart:
FanartTV
TMDB

Poster - Thumb:
IMDB
TMDB
IMPA
MPDB

sent to DanCooper for review

have fun Smile

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - TRaSH - 2013-03-09

i wanted to use ember to update my metadata of some of my movies,
but i noticed it doesn''t pickup excisting .nfo's
it also has issues with blu-ray folder structure.
(not finding .nfo and artwork)

i kinda like a clean layout in my movie folders(also TV series) so i actually only want the stuff in there that XBMC uses and nothing more.
so what i did some testing to see what artwork XBMC(frodo) uses and where it stores the .nfo and artwork.

What i did was the following.
Start XBMC and use Universal Scraper as scraper and AD
Choose all my fanart and other art i wanted.
Then i went to my movie folder(also works with the TV shows)(keep xbmc running) and deleted all *.jpg/*.tbn/*.nfo/*.bmp/*.png/fanart/extrafanart/actors
Then i went back to xbmc and choose their Export Video Library with the option export to separate files.
Then you get the option if you want to store all thumbnails and fanart and yes even watched status.
You also can choose if you want to export the actors (your choice)

Result:
A nice clean movie folder with only the stuff XBMC uses.
And when you need to import it to an update or a re-install.
It has all your fanart/posters whatever you've setup like you want.

also if you need todo a clean install it picks up all the info you needed incl the right fanart and .nfo

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Cocotus - 2013-03-09

Added and submitted to Dan:
- trakt.tv Episode playcount sraping - now playcount will be set in nfo-files of episodes
- Basic Authentification - now Username and Password must be set in Ember. Advantage: You don't need to disable Privacy Setting in trakt.tv anymore Smile

@m.savazzi
Wow nice work Big Grin