Kodi Community Forum
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) (/showthread.php?tid=116941)

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - voip-ninja - 2013-03-13

Still having trouble with season posters for TV shows.

I've got TV shows set up with the Frodo options.

I re-scrape Season 4 of Breaking Bad and what I see it do is put a season04-poster.jpg into the root folder of the Breaking Bad series. There is no poster put into the "Season 4" sub-folder.

XBMC does not show the season poster.

Running artwork downloader does not clear it either.

Ideas? I'm running the latest load of EMM.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - pfp_az - 2013-03-13

(2013-03-13, 02:31)pfp_az Wrote: @Silkdog569

Perhaps you are seeing the same issue I described here and the poster/fanart is being created, just not where expected.

(2013-03-13, 13:33)DanCooper Wrote:
(2013-03-13, 11:42)Wolf666 Wrote:
(2013-03-13, 03:31)Silkdog569 Wrote: pfp_az that does seem to be the same issue but I do not use any VIDEO_TS folders just have mp4 or mkv or avi files for movies. all the movies I scrap are in a seperate folder unless I am creating a set and witch case they are all in that one folder together. I could grab that artwork and place it in the correct folder but I would have to rename it every time and do it for every folder for single scrapping. If I chose to scape multiple at once I will only get the last movie scrapped for artwork.

Here is the folder view I have for my movies when I setup for scrapping. With the artwork that is created at the root after scrapping is done. Just don't know what changed from 1.3.0.9 to 1.3.0.10 that made this start happening.

I have the same issue. v 1.3.0.10 saves fanart and poster in the shared parent folder, as "poster.jpg" and "fanart.jpg". v. 1.3.0.9 works perfectly renaming images and putting them in the relevant <movie> Folder.

Here the folder/file structure I use:

. (Root)
-----> Movie (Shared Parent Folder)
---------------> <movie> (Folder)
----------------------------> <movie>.mkv
----------------------------> <movie>.jpg (created fine with 1.3.0.9 but not with 1.3.0.10)
----------------------------> <movie>fanart.jpg (created fine with 1.3.0.9 but not with 1.3.0.10)
----------------------------> <movie>.nfo (created fine both with 1.3.0.9 and 1.3.0.10)

OK, bug found and fixed for the next release.

Workaround: Disable the option "Compatible VIDEO_TS File Placement/Naming (NOTE: This will be applyed even if module is disabled)" in the YAMJ module.

I tried the workaround, first with the same settings as Silkdog569 but that put both the images and NFO files in the wrong directory (STREAM)

Then I tried checking the Frodo comparability box too and this got a little better. Like this, and with "Compatible VIDEO_TS File Placement/Naming (in the YAMJ module), the images are saved to the correct folder but the NFO is still saved to the STREAM folder.

I'm fine waiting for the real fix but thought I'd mention this as it may be another related issue.

Thank you

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - deh2k7 - 2013-03-13

(2013-03-13, 15:39)voip-ninja Wrote: Still having trouble with season posters for TV shows.

I re-scrape Season 4 of Breaking Bad and what I see it do is put a season04-poster.jpg into the root folder of the Breaking Bad series. There is no poster put into the "Season 4" sub-folder.

The season posters are supposed to go into the root of the TVShow, not inside the Season folders. When I do a lot of of artwork and/or NFO changes in EMM and I want XBMC to pick up the changes I do the following:

Edit your source, i.e. TVShows. (DO NOT DELETE)
Change the type from "TV Shows" to "None"
Let XBMC clean your Library
Change the source type back to "TVShow"
Let XBMC re-scan and and things should be good.

Note that you will NOT lose watched status when doing this.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - DanCooper - 2013-03-13

(2013-03-13, 15:39)voip-ninja Wrote: Still having trouble with season posters for TV shows.

The root folder is the right place, not inside the season folder.
If XBMC not found the poster try to remove tv show from XBMC-DB, delete Textures13.db in userdata folder and refresh the XBMC-DB.

(2013-03-13, 16:09)pfp_az Wrote:

Perhaps you are seeing the same issue I described here and the poster/fanart is being created, just not where expected.

(2013-03-13, 13:33)DanCooper Wrote:
(2013-03-13, 11:42)Wolf666 Wrote: I have the same issue. v 1.3.0.10 saves fanart and poster in the shared parent folder, as "poster.jpg" and "fanart.jpg". v. 1.3.0.9 works perfectly renaming images and putting them in the relevant <movie> Folder.

Here the folder/file structure I use:

. (Root)
-----> Movie (Shared Parent Folder)
---------------> <movie> (Folder)
----------------------------> <movie>.mkv
----------------------------> <movie>.jpg (created fine with 1.3.0.9 but not with 1.3.0.10)
----------------------------> <movie>fanart.jpg (created fine with 1.3.0.9 but not with 1.3.0.10)
----------------------------> <movie>.nfo (created fine both with 1.3.0.9 and 1.3.0.10)

OK, bug found and fixed for the next release.

Workaround: Disable the option "Compatible VIDEO_TS File Placement/Naming (NOTE: This will be applyed even if module is disabled)" in the YAMJ module.

I tried the workaround, first with the same settings as Silkdog569 but that put both the images and NFO files in the wrong directory (STREAM)

Then I tried checking the Frodo comparability box too and this got a little better. Like this, and with "Compatible VIDEO_TS File Placement/Naming (in the YAMJ module), the images are saved to the correct folder but the NFO is still saved to the STREAM folder.

I'm fine waiting for the real fix but thought I'd mention this as it may be another related issue.

Thank you

Sorry, but I do not know what you want.
If you use XBMC Frodo You have to just press the Frodo-button in the settings and deactivate ALL YAMJ options. After that everything works 100%!

When do you use YAMJ there just yet error. But they are already known and have been discussed 1000 times. It does not help if you activate options for Frodo.

Enable just options though you have no idea what to set does not help!

Here is a complete list of XBMC Frodo filenames and folder structure (in German and without the logo, clearart and other ArtworkDownloader stuff).

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - m.savazzi - 2013-03-13

I'm fixing the mess on the images, save etc.

Working on all files to manage correctly the images without re-encode every time (but only when resize occurs OR if original format is not a JPG)

will post soon the update

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - voip-ninja - 2013-03-13

(2013-03-13, 16:37)DanCooper Wrote:

The root folder is the right place, not inside the season folder.
If XBMC not found the poster try to remove tv show from XBMC-DB, delete Textures13.db in userdata folder and refresh the XBMC-DB.

Thanks for responding Dan, I will try this and if still not working I will update the thread.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - pfp_az - 2013-03-13

(2013-03-13, 17:00)DanCooper Wrote:
(2013-03-13, 16:09)pfp_az Wrote:

(2013-03-13, 13:33)DanCooper Wrote: OK, bug found and fixed for the next release.

Thank you

Sorry, but I do not know what you want.
If you use XBMC Frodo You have to just press the Frodo-button in the settings and deactivate ALL YAMJ options. After that everything works 100%!

When do you use YAMJ there just yet error. But they are already known and have been discussed 1000 times. It does not help if you activate options for Frodo.

Enable just options though you have no idea what to set does not help!

Here is a complete list of XBMC Frodo filenames and folder structure (in German and without the logo, clearart and other ArtworkDownloader stuff).

This image below shows the end result I'm looking for. NFO, poster and fanart all saved in the root folder for each movie.
I am scraping for YAMJ. I don't use XBMC and all I know about "Frodo" is that it's a character from the Tolkien novels/movies Smile.
I'll need to look this up and do some more testing when I get home.

For now I've got the settings such that everything is the way I want EXCEPT the two image files are being saved the the BDMV folder even though Ember is looking for them in the root movie folder (where they are shown below). If my situation is rather unique I can live with it and just manually move the files to the directory where i want them - no biggie.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - jhhoffma - 2013-03-13

Hello, I'm having an issue with scraping. I'm trying to rebuild my XBMC library from scratch (MySQL database got borked) and an initial scan/scrap only grabbed art/etc for the first dozen or so items in the library. When I initiate a (Re)Scrap All, nothing additional is added, either. When I manually start Scraping individual titles, I get the below error:

It seems like the scrape can still continue after manually selecting the artworkand the images/nfo are created properly, but I'm a little nervous when seeing the error.

The only thing that I can see being an issue is that no <set> flags are in the .nfo, is this by design or is there some option that I'm missing?

[EDIT] I take that back, after the error occurs, the artwork appears in the actual movie folder, but is not recognized by Ember after closing/restarting the program. Also, when I try to setup an automatic rescrape of all the files missing information, it doesn't appear that anything is happening (no artwork is downloaded or nfo generated).

AW: RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - DanCooper - 2013-03-13

(2013-03-13, 18:36)jhhoffma Wrote: Hello, I'm having an issue with scraping. I'm trying to rebuild my XBMC library from scratch (MySQL database got borked) and an initial scan/scrap only grabbed art/etc for the first dozen or so items in the library. When I initiate a (Re)Scrap All, nothing additional is added, either. When I manually start Scraping individual titles, I get the below error:

It seems like the scrape can still continue after manually selecting the artworkand the images/nfo are created properly, but I'm a little nervous when seeing the error.

The only thing that I can see being an issue is that no <set> flags are in the .nfo, is this by design or is there some option that I'm missing?

[EDIT] I take that back, after the error occurs, the artwork appears in the actual movie folder, but is not recognized by Ember after closing/restarting the program. Also, when I try to setup an automatic rescrape of all the files missing information, it doesn't appear that anything is happening (no artwork is downloaded or nfo generated).

Please upload the error logfile.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - jhhoffma - 2013-03-13

Thanks, see below:

Code:
Title: Error
Object name: 'TreeView'.
StackTrace:    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateHandle()
   at System.Windows.Forms.TreeView.CreateHandle()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.get_Handle()
   at System.Windows.Forms.TreeNode.get_State()
   at System.Windows.Forms.TreeNode.get_IsExpanded()
   at System.Windows.Forms.TreeNode.Remove(Boolean notify)
   at System.Windows.Forms.TreeNode.Clear()
   at System.Windows.Forms.TreeNodeCollection.Clear()
   at EmberScraperModule.dlgTMDBSearchResults.SearchResultsDownloaded(MovieSearchResults M)
Date/Time: 3/13/2013 1:47:55 PM
===========================================================================================

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - seth.feinberg - 2013-03-13

I'm sorry if this is in the forum somewhere (I read about 20 pages of it and couldn't figure it out), but I was just curious if there is a way to have EMM save both banners AND posters to the individual TV Shows and Movies folders? I clicked the Frodo Universal Button in the settings of version 1.3.0.10 but It didn't appear that this option saved both a Poster and a Banner. I'm sorry if is explicitly stated but I just couldn't find it.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - CaptainKen - 2013-03-13

(2013-03-13, 21:34)seth.feinberg Wrote: I'm sorry if this is in the forum somewhere (I read about 20 pages of it and couldn't figure it out), but I was just curious if there is a way to have EMM save both banners AND posters to the individual TV Shows and Movies folders? I clicked the Frodo Universal Button in the settings of version 1.3.0.10 but It didn't appear that this option saved both a Poster and a Banner. I'm sorry if is explicitly stated but I just couldn't find it.

Banner support is planned for next release.

(2013-03-13, 21:34)seth.feinberg Wrote: I'm sorry if this is in the forum somewhere (I read about 20 pages of it and couldn't figure it out), but I was just curious if there is a way to have EMM save both banners AND posters to the individual TV Shows and Movies folders? I clicked the Frodo Universal Button in the settings of version 1.3.0.10 but It didn't appear that this option saved both a Poster and a Banner. I'm sorry if is explicitly stated but I just couldn't find it.

Ember not support banners atm.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - CaptainKen - 2013-03-13

(2013-03-13, 18:36)jhhoffma Wrote: Hello, I'm having an issue with scraping. I'm trying to rebuild my XBMC library from scratch (MySQL database got borked) and an initial scan/scrap only grabbed art/etc for the first dozen or so items in the library. When I initiate a (Re)Scrap All, nothing additional is added, either. When I manually start Scraping individual titles, I get the below error:

EMM will only recognize the file types selected in "Files and Sources".

Your errors might be tied to a permissions or read only attribute.

Regarding sets, I think there is something planned for this in next release. For now you must use Tools, Sets Manager.