Kodi Community Forum
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Forum: Ember Media Manager (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=195)
+---- Thread: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) (/showthread.php?tid=116941)

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Cocotus - 2013-04-12

(2013-04-12, 11:27)meridius Wrote: hi there this is not in the codec part what i meant its on the first page where the plot is and the title name of the movie and the ratings there is a option for country and it always picks UK or USA in ember but xbmc when that scrapes it picks United Kingdom or United States Of America.

its a simple naming thing but aeon nox uses what xbmc scrapes which is the longer naming of the country not the short versions hence why some things dont work with aeon nox with ember.

Submitted code to github which fixes this. Now instead of USA and UK Ember uses the long names like XBMC scraper Smile

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - meridius - 2013-04-13

(2013-04-12, 23:07)Cocotus Wrote:
(2013-04-12, 11:27)meridius Wrote: hi there this is not in the codec part what i meant its on the first page where the plot is and the title name of the movie and the ratings there is a option for country and it always picks UK or USA in ember but xbmc when that scrapes it picks United Kingdom or United States Of America.

its a simple naming thing but aeon nox uses what xbmc scrapes which is the longer naming of the country not the short versions hence why some things dont work with aeon nox with ember.

Submitted code to github which fixes this. Now instead of USA and UK Ember uses the long names like XBMC scraper Smile

exellent thanks for that

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - RonnieSunde - 2013-04-13

I havent reviewed that latest version yet, but one thing that annoys the f%#@ck out me is when I scrape a whole bunch of new stuff, when the popup asks me to pick the movie, I have no clue which one it is asking for, take ice age for example, it will not smartly search for the right movie, so I have to try and figure out what folder it is scanning, but I cant determine that from the popup window, and the correct folder is not selected in the main gui, so...

request one: add folder and file name to the popup window

request two: back to ice age, all my folders had the year in them, but that doesnt get searched, not sure imdb will actually use it, but if there is a 4 digit number in the file/folder name, please use that as well.

AW: RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - DanCooper - 2013-04-13

(2013-04-13, 09:17)RonnieSunde Wrote: I havent reviewed that latest version yet, but one thing that annoys the f%#@ck out me is when I scrape a whole bunch of new stuff, when the popup asks me to pick the movie, I have no clue which one it is asking for, take ice age for example, it will not smartly search for the right movie, so I have to try and figure out what folder it is scanning, but I cant determine that from the popup window, and the correct folder is not selected in the main gui, so...

request one: add folder and file name to the popup window

request two: back to ice age, all my folders had the year in them, but that doesnt get searched, not sure imdb will actually use it, but if there is a 4 digit number in the file/folder name, please use that as well.

I add more infos to the search result window.
The search engine in Ember use the year to find the best result if more than one exact match found.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Dencom - 2013-04-13

And now 4 something completly different.
I love ember and everything works fine, but ive got a little problem. my tv show banners dont show up in android official remote. xbmc sees them fine. wat settimgs for scraping banners should i use? everything workt fine before the frodo release of ember.Nod

Some help please.
Thanks in advance and great work all around!Blush

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - maeda - 2013-04-13

Dan, donations through emm are working right?

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Cocotus - 2013-04-13

(2013-03-24, 23:53)orbtwin Wrote: i'm trying to fill the technical language box for my movies. Normally the encoded mkv flags has the appropiate language field, altough it's easy correct that info with mktoolnix, or remove some subs.
otherwise for the normally *.avi or *.ogm or *.mpg i don't know how to stamp in the tag file that info.
in Ember i can edit the languages for movies and episodes, but are overwrite with clicking refresh button, then the *.nfo lost the information.

somebody knows how to "permanently" preserve that info?...with a tag video editor or such?
will be viable change the *.nfo to a "read only" attribute?
i need some type of help, because i'm gonna fill +2000 movies and +80 tv-shows ...Big Grin

EDIT: well...if i protect the *. nfo with "read only" attribute the info are preserved, otherwise if i refresh the button in ember in the ember window for the tech info those information dissapears, otherwise if i reload F5 appears again. The trick will be protect the *.nfo?...wich future changes i need to add at the details movie? at the moment I can think of none.
it's annoying...it's normal behaviour...or i'm crazy paranoic obsesive Confused

hmm i think the solution would be to add language option under global lock setting in ember - this way you can tell ember to stop overwriting the language info for metadata (only video, not audio right?).
I will have a look.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - DanCooper - 2013-04-13

(2013-04-13, 10:33)maeda Wrote: Dan, donations through emm are working right?

I'm not shure in the last version. Check out if the title on PayPal says: Ember-Team: DanCooper, m.savazzi & Cocotus

or use this link: ----removed---

MOD edit:
No direct donation links allowed

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - rOis - 2013-04-13

(2013-04-03, 09:31)DanCooper Wrote:
(2013-04-03, 09:14)Rotten Wrote: The german movie scraper for ofdb is a bit broken. Genre and Plot Outline both have HTML tags in it (<span>)
Where is the actual scraper part located in the source ? Couldnt find it in a quick look. I guess it will be some RegEx's that need fixing. Could help with that.

Also when I scrape movies the program hangs on every movie, because it renames the folder (I have set it like that) and then doesnt find the nfo after that. I need to shut down EMM over task manager then restart and reload movie database db and then scrape that movie again till it scrapes next movie... then repeat.
Errorlog:
Code:
Title: Error
Message: Ein Teil des Pfades "E:\Movies\HD\Pirates of the Caribbean - Fluch der Karibik 2\Pirates of the Caribbean - Fluch der Karibik 2.nfo" konnte nicht gefunden werden.
StackTrace:    bei System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   bei System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
   bei System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options)
   bei System.IO.StreamWriter.CreateFile(String path, Boolean append)
   bei System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize)
   bei System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path)
   bei EmberAPI.NFO.SaveMovieToNFO(DBMovie& movieToSave)
Date/Time: 03.04.2013 09:02:53

OFDB is fixed on Github.
The most of the renamer issues are also fixed and we made a new release in next 2 days.

hey i am new here. i registered because i have acutaly the described problem with the OFDB scraper, which is already fixed at github.
how to download the actual version from github?
i am confused with all this folders and not sure how to update my actual version, so that my OFDB scraper will work :-)

could you tell me that?

sorry for this nooby question :-)

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - RonnieSunde - 2013-04-13

...and another thing, which might require a bit more coding...

Request three: when scraping in ASK mode, it would be great if queuing all the ASK movies to the end so I can manually tend to them in one go instead of monitoring the scraping and dealing with movie by movie...

AW: RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - DanCooper - 2013-04-13

(2013-04-13, 14:14)RonnieSunde Wrote: ...and another thing, which might require a bit more coding...

Request three: when scraping in ASK mode, it would be great if queuing all the ASK movies to the end so I can manually tend to them in one go instead of monitoring the scraping and dealing with movie by movie...

I have planed to write a auto-skip function.

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - maeda - 2013-04-13

(2013-04-13, 12:09)DanCooper Wrote: I'm not shure in the last version. Check out if the title on PayPal says: Ember-Team: DanCooper, m.savazzi & Cocotus
it will be cool if people can be sure donation link is working, you are doing a great work here.

tnx

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - madmonk - 2013-04-13

I downloaded version 1.3.0.9 (both the rar and the 7z) and everytime I run the exe my computer blue screens and the drive gives me errors. I need to run chkdsk /r to fix and remount the drive otherwise it becomes inaccessible. I've done this 4-5 times now.

I'm running win7 (64bit)

What could be the problem?

(2013-04-13, 20:26)madmonk Wrote: I downloaded version 1.3.0.9 (both the rar and the 7z) and everytime I run the exe my computer blue screens and the drive gives me errors. I need to run chkdsk /r to fix and remount the drive otherwise it becomes inaccessible. I've done this 4-5 times now.

I'm running win7 (64bit)

What could be the problem?

The last version is 1.3.0.10.1 (check my signature).

RE: New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread) - Dragen - 2013-04-13

================= <Assembly Versions> =================

Platform: x86
Ember Application (Revision: 1.3.0.10)
Ember API (Revision: 1.3.0.5)
Ember Extras Scraper (Revision: 1.3.0.5)
Ember Native Movie Scrapers (Revision: 1.3.0.5)
Ember TMDB Movie Scrapers (Revision: 1.3.0.10)
Ember XML Scraper (Revision: 1.3.0.5)
Renamer (Revision: 1.3.0.5)
Frame Extractor (Revision: 1.3.0.5)
Media File Manager (Revision: 1.3.0.5)
Movie List Exporter (Revision: 1.3.0.5)
NMT Jukebox Builder (Revision: 1.3.0.5)
Notifications (Revision: 1.3.0.5)
Offline Media Manager (Revision: 1.3.0.5)
Web Server (Revision: 1.3.0.5)
XBMC Controller (Revision: 1.3.0.5)
Boxee Compatibility (Revision: 1.3.0.5)
MediaBrowser Compatibility (Revision: 1.3.0.5)
YAMJ Compatibility (Revision: 1.3.0.5)
Genres Editor (Revision: 1.3.0.5)
Media Sources Editor (Revision: 1.3.0.5)
Audio & Video Codec Mapping (Revision: 1.3.0.5)
Trakt Settings (Revision: 1.3.0.5)
Ember Native TV Scrapers (Revision: 1.3.0.5)

================= <Assembly Versions> =================

Message: Conversion from string "1.0" to type 'Long' is not valid.
StackTrace: at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToLong(String Value)
at EmberScraperModule.Scraper.ScraperObject._Closure$__18._Lambda$__116(XElement e)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.FirstOrDefault[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
at EmberScraperModule.Scraper.ScraperObject.ShowFromXML(ScrapeInfo sInfo, Boolean ImagesOnly)
Date/Time: 13.04.2013 23:09:34
===========================================================================================

Message: Conversion from string "1.0" to type 'Long' is not valid.
StackTrace: at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToLong(String Value)
at EmberScraperModule.Scraper.ScraperObject._Closure$__18._Lambda$__116(XElement e)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.FirstOrDefault[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
at EmberScraperModule.Scraper.ScraperObject.ShowFromXML(ScrapeInfo sInfo, Boolean ImagesOnly)
Date/Time: 13.04.2013 23:11:28
===========================================================================================